Shram Suvidha Portal: In India, the hunt for business expenses has been a bane for all entrepreneurs for a long time. A huge number of people just quit their idea of business by realising the intricate struggle behind it. These people do not even know, perhaps their idea might be so good, but due to financial, family and other issues, they have to leave it.
The central government of India have launched a web portal called the “Shram Suvidha” website. This portal belongs to all workers, labours, and businessmen out there across the country. This portal provides all types of assistance to those businessmen who wish to start their business and activities related to business in India.
In this post, we have discussed all the facts related to Shram Suvidha portal details, such as the online registration portal, knowing about LIN, EPFO/ ESIC/ CLC return, and so on.
Shram Suvidha Portal
In 2014, the government of India and the Ministry of Labour department introduced Shram Suvidha Portal. Directorate General Labour Welfare Organization deals with things concerning worker legislation and policies.
Through this portal, the businessman will get benefits to undertake business. This website grants four influential systems under its auspices that are Directorate General of Mines Safety, Office of Chief Labour Commissioner (Central), Employees State Insurance Corporation, and Employees Provident Fund Organization.
A labour identification number is issued to those people who register on this site. The enforcement agency prepares inspection reports and releases them on this portal. Using this portal is quite an easy procedure, and in the upcoming sections of this article, we have furnished a detailed guide to it.
Motive of Shram Suvidha Portal
The key aim of this portal is to provide data on the inspection of labour. With the help of an online inspection system and reports, the complete system can easily accommodate the changes and make the process simpler.
Now, employees or workers can submit the grievance via online mode. And the organisation can instantly take action against that complaint. This step will maintain the transparency of the system between employers and companies.
Highlights of Shram Suvidha Website
|Name of Official Site||Shram Suvidha Portal|
|Portal Implemented by||Government of India|
|Motive||To offer a business environment to eligible people|
|Eligible Recipients||People of India who want to start a business|
|Official Portal Link||shramsuvidha.gov.in|
|Category of Post||Central Govt. Scheme|
Elements of Shram Suvidha Website
Shram Suvidha’s website offers several features which every civilian must know. Here we have given a piece of brief information about the elements present in this portal.
- By diminishing transaction charges, concerted ECR will be promoted.
- Shram Suvidha site increases the easiness of business.
- This website will provide transparency between accountability and labour law implementation.
- There are five central labour acts for candidates who are registering through this website.
- Under the terms of the online inspection system and inspection system, transparency is assured.
- The Ministry of Labour and Employment allocates a LIN (Labour Identification Number) to the registered candidates.
List of Shram Suvidha Portal Rules and Regulations
- The Wages Payment Act, 1936
- The Contract Labour (Abolition & Regulation) Act, 1970
- The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- The Mines Act, 1952
- The Employees Working as Journalists and another Newspaper Agents (Restraints of Service) and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1955.
- The Inter-State Migrant Workers (Employment Regulation of and Conditions of Service) Act, 1979
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Construction and Building Labourer (Employment Regulation of and Conditions of Service) Act, 1996
- The Promotion of Sales Employees (Service Conditions) Act, 1976
Shram Suvidha Website Services
This portion post includes the name of all the services that are given by Shram Suvidha site.
- LIN (Labour Identification Number) Modification of Info
- LIN (Labour Identification Number) Verification of Info
- Generating LIN Labour Identification Number (LIN)
- Verification of Entity by the enforcement firm
- Availability of SMS/ Email notification
- Candidates can pre-assign their password and ID
- Through login and passwords, the online establishment can be made
- Labour Identification Number generation is first done by CLC (C) group
- Monthly Return Submission of Common ESIC and EPFO
- Annual assent return of online DGMS and CLC(C)
- Interested applicants can change their password at any point in time
- Establishment creating, managing, updating creating, updating then preparing their inspection records
5 Common Outlay of Registration on Shram Suvidha Site
These are five basic formats on which Shram Suvidha registration relies.
- The Employees Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provision’s Act (EPF) Act-1952
- Inter-State Migrant Workmen (ISMW) Act-1979
- Employees State Insurance Act (ESI) ACT-1948
- Building and Other Construction Workers (BOCW) Act -1996
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act-1970
How to make an account on Shram Suvidha Portal?
- Initially, applicants have to open the official website of Shram Suvidha site.
- Then, click on the “Create a Shram Suvidha Account” link given on the homepage of the screen.
- A signup page will flash on your screen in which applicants have to insert their general information.
- Next, aspirants have to enter the OTP and complete the procedure.
- Your user id and password will be sent to your registered mobile number or email.
How to Register on Shram Suvidha Portal
Candidates who want to register through this online portal have to implement the steps illustrated in the subsequent part of this section.
- In the first step, aspirants have to visit the official portal of Shram Suvidha on any suitable web browser.
- The homepage of the portal will flash on your screen.
- Now, choose the “Registration & License” tab from the menu bar.
- Read the instruction and hit the link “Click Here to Register”.
- Then, select the appropriate registration link and open it.
- On the next page, applicants have to tap the “Sign Up” link.
- After that, applicants have to enter their name, email, phone number, and code.
- Submit the info and enter the OTP that you have received on your mobile number.
- Provide your OTP, and details of login will be sent to your mobile number.
- Login with the credentials and get the benefit of the portal.
How to Know Your LIN (Labour Identification Number)
Applicants who wished to know their LIN are requested to check out this section. Here we have mentioned a simple process following which candidates can easily know their Labour Identification Number.
- Keen applicants have to open the official page of Shram Suvidha website on their device.
- Click the link “Know Your LIN” from the menu bar of the homepage.
- A new page will open, choose the “Identifier” option and submit the details.
- In a moment LIN will be shown on your screen.
Through Establishment Name
- First of all, aspirants must go to the official site that is @shramsuvidha.gov.in.
- After that, choose the link button of “Know Your LIN” from the home page.
- Then, choose the “Establishment Name” radio button from the new page.
- Insert your info like establishment, address, state, district and verification.
- Submit the info and LIN will flash on your screen.
Important Steps to Know Applicable Acts
- First, candidates are required to visit the official website.
- The homepage of the portal will be displayed on your device.
- Choose the link of “Applicable Acts” from the menu items.
- Next, enter your data like industry, employee count, state, district, city and code on the next page.
- Submit the information, and your labour laws of yours will open in a moment.
- Read out the applicable labour laws and get complete knowledge.
How to Know EPFO/ ESIC/ CLC (C) Return at Shram Suvidha Portal
- Firstly, go to the official website of Shram Suvidha portal.
- Applicants will see an “EPFO/ ESIC/ CLC (C) Return” link on the home screen.
- Click that link.
- A new tab will flash on your screen.
- Then, choose the “Common Annual Return” link given under the “Common Return” option.
- Enter your login details and know common return information.
istem.gov.in Portal Login Online
How to Know Your Minimum Wage
- For knowing their minimum wage, applicants have to open the registration portal by clicking on the “Registration” tab.
- From the next page, candidates have to choose the “Know Your Minimum Wage” option.
- A new tab will flash on your screen.
- Now, proffer information like wage city, worker category, scheduled employment, and code.
- Your minimum wage info will be displayed after form submission.
Shram Suvidha Other Online Services
Here are some other online services which are proffered by Shram Services website.
How to Know Start-up Scheme
- Open the official website on any web browser.
- Select the link of “Startup Scheme” from the menu bar.
- Start scheme details will be [resented on the next page.
- View the information and gather scheme knowledge.
Know List of Startup
- Visit the Shram Suvidha official portal.
- Select the option of “List of Start-Up” from the menubar.
- Wait for a second, a complete list of Establishments/startups will appear in the form of a table.
- The table contains the info startup such as set update, self-declaration date, DIPP date, etc.
- Examine the details given on the device.
How to Know DGLW Services
- Applicants have to go to the official website.
- The home screen will flash on your screen.
- Select the tab named “DGLW Services”.
- On a new page, information on DGLW services will be presented.
How to View MIS Report
- For viewing the MIS report, aspirants must open the official site.
- Hit the link of the “MIS Report” option.
- The login page will flash on your screen which provides your credentials.
- The MIS report will be displayed after submitting the information.
Shram Suvidha Portal Important Links
|Visit||Shram Suvidha Official Portal|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Check||Know Your LIN|
To provide a quality life and a decent working environment, the government of India implemented this portal.
In case you have queries regarding Shram Suvidha website then contact this number – 01123354722 or email here – [email protected].
LIN is a labour identification number that is allotted by higher authorities to people who register themselves through this website.
Applicants can check their respective acts by selecting the labour act option from the homepage of the official site.
To view LIN details you have to enter the information of the identifier or establishment name.