Fame India Scheme 2021 | FAME India Phase 2 Apply Online | Benefits | Online Application | www.fame2.heavyindustry.gov.in | FAME India Yojana form
Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid & Electric Vehicles in India in Short FAME India Scheme is the Initiative of the Government of India to Reduce the use of Diesel and Petrol Powered Vehicles in the country. The project is an integral part of the Government’s National Electric Mobility Mission Plan (NEMMP). The objective of the plan was to facilitate the sale of 6-7 Million Electrical and Hybrid vehicles by the year 2020. The scheme was implemented and overseen by the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
Natural Resources on earth are limited when it comes to different kinds of fuel that power heavy transportation machinery. The Central government aims to gradually replace the algorithm by introducing new and better alternatives such as Electric and Hybrid vehicles. The plan is in the best interest of National Fuel Security, Environment-Friendly substitutions and, as a developing country, become the pioneer in the Automotive Industry.
Fame India Scheme 2021 Phase 2
Fame India Scheme 2021 is the second phase of the National Electric Mobility Mission Plan (NEMMP). A government Scheme was launched in 2015 to Stimulate the Production of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles. The scheme aimed to further the technological advancement in that field with a sustainable extension. The First Phase of the scheme was initiated on 1st April 2015 and was supposed to cover the period of three years viz. 31st March 2018 but had an extension up until 31st March 2019. The second phase was initiated on 1st April 2019 for another three years.
Fame India Scheme Overview
|Name of the Scheme|| FAME India Scheme 2021 |
(National Electric Mobility Mission Plan)
|Year of Launching (Phase I)||1st April, 2015|
|Year of Launching (Phase II)||1st April, 2019|
|Department||Department of Heavy Industries|
|Objective|| Reduce the air Pollution|
Advancement in Environmental Friendly Technology
Features of the Fame India
- The first phase of the scheme was an experimental phase and it was divided into four vital areas
- Demand creation
- Technology Platform
- Pilot Project
- Charging Infrastructure
- The Department of Heavy Electricals (DHE) aims to support 7000 Electric e-Buses, 5 Lakh e-three Wheelers, 55000 e-four wheelers passenger cars, 10 Lakh e-two wheelers and supporting Charging Stations.
- The budget set for the II Phase of this scheme is a hefty 10,000 Crore Rupees.
- As of January 2021 DHI has sanctioned 6690 Electric Buses, 3.32 Lakh Electric Vehicles in addition of 3297 Charging stations across the country.
- The Demand creation part of the scheme was realized by making the vehicles affordable by reducing the cost of those in the first phase.
- The authorities made observation in the four-year time span of the scheme that there were not sufficient charging stations to support the electrical vehicles.
- This issue is being addressed in this follow-up phase of the scheme.
Objectives of the Fame India Scheme Phase-II
- The prime Objective of the scheme is to reduce the demand of fuel by replacing diesel/ Petrol Vehicles with electricity-powered vehicles.
- With the growing population, the need for transportation increases and that means more demand of fuel and more pollution. The demand and supply curve is turning to a design of imbalance which is lethal on the global scale in short term. This scheme promotes Green and all the connotations associated with it.
- Another objective of the scheme is to introduce these Vehicles to the general population with affordable costs.
- The Department of Heavy Industries envisions India in the Global Leadership in the arena of the automobiles Manufacturing Industry.
- The DHI has set an objective of maximizing the private use of Electric Two wheeler vehicles in the metropolitan cities.
- The manufacturing of more charging stations for Electric vehicles is also one of the prime objectives of the scheme as well the support through Subsidies.
Fame India Scheme Online Application Apply
The Applying process for Fame India Phase II is through the local authority relevant to the scheme. There is no latest procedure to apply for the Fame India Scheme but interested candidates can visit the official website to keep track of the scheme all in all. The three years old program is based on the subsidies given to the buyers of two wheelers, three wheelers, or four wheelers Electric vehicles.
How to view the Lists of Dealers and OEM
Following the easy procedure to view the list of Dealers and OEM online through the official website of the Department of the Ministry of Heavy Industries.
- First go to the official website of The Department of Heavy Ministry or click here.
- On the main Home Page of the website click on Scheme Option.
- You will be redirected to another page, click on OEM and Dealers tab.
- The list of the OEM and Dealers will appear on your screen.
- The complete pdf file of the Dealer network file will also be there and you can download the file for future reference too.
How to view the Models of Under Fame India Scheme 2021?
The interested candidates can check the old and latest models of the EVs on the official page of the Fame India Scheme under the portal of Department of Heavy Industry i.e. dhi.nic.in
- First, go to the official Website of the Department of Heavy Industries.
- Click on the Schemes Tab from the Dashboard.
- Now click on the Model option from the menu.
- On the follow up page you can view the name, model number and other details of the EVs.
How to View the Depository of the Fame India Scheme 2021 Online?
Depository of the Fame India Scheme Phase II can be viewed on the Official Website of Department of Heavy Industry. Follow the simple procedure to check the Depository.
- First of all, you have to visit the website of the Department of Heavy Industry. Or simply Click Here.
- On the Dashboard you will see Fame II Depository Option.
- Click on it and you will be redirected to the Depository Page of the scheme.
- The Title, date and other information of the Documents will be shown on the screen along with the Pdf file of the Document that you may download later on.
How to give Feedback & Suggestion?
If you have any new innovative suggestion or want to give your description of the experience of the service then you may write them through following process.
- Firstly go to the official Website of the Department of the Heavy Industry.
- On the Home page click on Connect tab on the dashboard.
- Two Options viz. Feedback and Suggestion will show in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the option of your preference.
- The following page will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the required details in the concerned sections such as :
- User Type
- E-mail address
- Mobile number
- Write the brief but clearly described feedback or suggestion and write the captcha code.
- Click on continue and then submit the Suggestion/Feedback.
If any applicant has any query or complaint regarding the various aspect of the scheme then they can contact the authorities through their official e-mail address Fame.India@gov.in
To give a call to the Helpline Executive : 011-2303633, 23061854, 011-23063733
Fax No. – 23062633
The Incentive given in the Second phase of Fame India Scheme is through the reduction in the cost of the EVs so that the Vehicle becomes affordable. There is also incentive in the form of subsidies.
The interested applicants will need identity proof document and Address Proof to apply for the scheme.
Fame India Scheme is the second phase of National Mission on Electric Mobility Plan. The Main purpose of the scheme is to advance in eco friendly vehicle Industry and reduce the pollution caused by fuel burning.
Electric Vehicles or EVs run on Electricity rather than fuel. They only need charging stations to get their batteries charged for the run.
Two wheeler Vehicles, three wheeler Vehicles and Four wheeler vehicles are available under the scheme. The latest four wheeler vehicles under the scheme are Electric buses and Electric Cars.
The incentive given under the scheme is in the form of affordable price range for the customers and the additional subsidies provided along with it.
The candidates need to register themselves with the local authorities concerning the scheme to get the benefits of the scheme.
The interested Candidates need to visit the official website and Click on Scheme tab, then they need to choose Model option from the menu. The complete list of the new and old models will appear on the screen.
Yes, the basic fundamentals of the scheme are that of Make In India Scheme. The purpose of the scheme is to make Indian Automotive industry a pioneering one.