Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Apply Online | Rythu Vedika Scheme Form: Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme is another scheme rolled out by the Government of Telangana for the farmers of the state. The Government has created a platform for the farmers of the state. The scheme promises a higher return to the farmers. Thus, farmers of the scheme can apply and be a part of this scheme. Through this article, we are going to provide information on the Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme. Various benefits and features of the scheme will be provided in the article. Residents can also check eligibility for the scheme and how to apply online for the scheme. The readers will also get some implementation-related information about the scheme and more in the article.
Table of Contents
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
The scheme of Telangana Rythu Vedika is an effort of the government to address all the underlying issues confronted by the farmers of the state. The platform will act as a one-stop destination for all the farmers, keeping them all in a similar platform for selling their produce.
The scheme was launched keeping in view the situation of COVID-19 in the country. It was launched on October 31, 2021, by the Chief Minister of the state, Sri K. Chandrashekar Rao at Jangaon (a district in Telangana). The state government aims to develop many such rythu vedikas to aid the farmers of the state.
Through the state policies, the government will directly purchase the food grains from the farmers of the state. Thereby, giving direct aids to the farmers of the state.
Key Deatils of TS Rythu Vedika Scheme
|Article Category||Telangana Govt Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Rythu Vedika Scheme|
|In Telugu||తెలంగాణ రితు వేద పథకం|
|Level||State Level Scheme|
|Higher Authority||Department of Agriculture, Government of Telangana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister, Shri K Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Scheme Objective||Ensuring higher returns to the farmers|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
Objectives of the Telangana Rythu Vedika Yojana
- Increase the returns of the farmers who are affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- With this portal, Farmers can discuss various issues.
- The scheme has the prime objective to greet issues of the farmers in the state.
- The scheme will focus on discussions over farm-related issues.
- It will address and raise production related issues.
Benefits and Features of తెలంగాణ రైతు వేదిక పథకం
The scheme has some unique benefits and features associated with the welfare of the farmers in the state. Some of these benefits/ features are:
- The scheme focuses on Organising farmers in groups, to address the collective issues.
- With the scheme implementation, a high Price for the Produce is ensured.
- The scheme will enhance the product in the state.
- Farmers will be able to access more beneficial Marketing Facilities.
- The Rythu vedikas will serve as a platform for farmers to collectively raise issues.
- This initiative will increase the productivity of the farms under production in the state.
- It will increase the profits and returns of the farmers.
- A Rythu Vedika will serve as a portal to discuss the issues of the farmers.
- By using this platform farmers can also sell their products.
- Such a scheme will also ensure that the rights of the farmers are guarded.
Eligibility Criteria for beneficiaries of Telangana State Rythu Vedia Scheme
To avail all the benefits under the scheme, the government has also set up some eligibility criteria. Based on the criteria, any applicant to the scheme will be deemed eligible or ineligible. We are listing down the criteria, residents can read and apply accordingly.
|Residential Status||The applicant who is willing to be the beneficiary of the scheme must be a resident of the Telangana state.|
|Professional Criteria||The beneficiary must be a Farmer of the state.|
|Other Requirements||The applicant should possess an active and valid bank account.|
Rythu Vedika Scheme Implementation
As the scheme is in the initial phases of its implementation. The government has some set goals related to the scheme.
|Rythu Vedika Facilities||Each Rythu Vedika will consist of two rooms and two toilets. The total plinth area of the rythu vedika will be 2,046 sq. ft. |
There will also be facilities for electricity and tap water connection in the rythu vedika.
|Total Rythu Vedikas||The Government aims to build about 2601 Rythu Vedikas throughout the state. |
There will be 2462 rythu vedika in rural areas and 139 in Urban Areas.
|Rythu Vedikas Constructed||1,580 rythu vedikas have been constructed until 30 October 2020.|
|Total allotted amount||The government has allotted an amount of Rs. 572.22 crores for the scheme.|
|Amount for Rythu Vedika||Each of the Rythu Vedika has been allotted an amount of Rs. 22 lakh.|
|Departmental Contributions||The Department of Agriculture is assisting a sum of Rs. 12 Lakh for the scheme.|
An amount of Rs. 10 Lakh will be constituted from the MANREGA fund.
|Others||The land has been allotted by donors for 139 buildings.|
Amount money has been allotted by donors for 24 buildings.
Apply Online for Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
Applicants who want to apply for the scheeme can apply by following the steps listed below:
- Go to the official website of the Telangana Government.
- Landing on the home page of the website, the users will have to click on the option of Registration.
- Clicking on it, the application form will be visible on the device screen of the applicants.
- Insert all the details mentioned in the application form, upload all the required documents and click on the submit button.
Official Website of the Telangana Government- https://www.telangana.gov.in