TN Higher Education Assurance Scheme 2023: The government of Tamil Nadu has come up with a very thoughtful scheme for all the girls of the state. Through the Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar scheme, all the meritorious girls will be provided with Rs.1000 per month in their bank account for their higher education.
Now they do not have to worry about their expenses for their education as the government will be taking care of it. All the girls will get an advantage from this scheme as they are unable to continue their education due to financial crises. You will be informed of everything here on this page, about the scheme, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. read the article to know more about it
Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme 2023
The government of Tamil Nadu always launched various schemes for all the students of the state to encourage them for higher education. And all the students get good help from this scheme and they also get hope about their future studies. From this scheme, all the girls who are studying in the government school are very much confident about their education and are working very hard for their higher studies. One who is interested in this scheme can apply for the same by visiting the official website of the Government of Tamil Nadu i.e. www.tn.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme 2023-Overview Table
|Article type||Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme 2023|
|Name of the scheme||Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar scheme|
|Scheme launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Date of announcement||18th March 2022|
|Objective||To give better education to all the girls of the State|
|Beneficiary||All the girl children of the state|
|Application mode||Online mode|
Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar scheme is beneficial for all the young girls who want to continue their higher education to achieve their goals. This scheme is for all the girls who are studying in classes 6 to 12 and the financial assistance will be provided to all the students till their graduation. There are some eligibility criteria for everyone, look at the required criteria below.
- One who is applying for the scheme must hold Indian Nationality.
- The applicants should be the citizen of Tamil Nadu
- The aspirant should be in class 6 -12.
- The candidate should belong to EWS.
- Girls who are studying in any government will only be eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Students who have applied for this scheme will also be eligible for another scholarship scheme.
Benefits Of Higher Education Assurance Scheme 2023
The Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar scheme has many benefits, as the government has launched this scheme with some purpose. So the beneficiary will get an advantage from this scheme, here e have mentioned the benefits of the scheme.
- All the students who are studying in government school will be provided with Rs1000 for their higher education.
- Girls studying from class 6 to 12 will be getting benefit from this scheme.
- The government of Tamil Nadu has launched this scheme for all the school going girls. To help them pursue higher studies.
- The government of the state will be spending Rs.698 crore to implement this scheme.
- Almost 6 lack girls will get benefit from this scheme.
- The amount for higher education will be sent to their accounts.
- The scheme will be provided to all the girls till their graduation.
- The girl should belong to the economically weaker section.
- There are many more scholarships that the candidate can take advantage of.
How To Apply For Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme 2023?
All the eligible who fulfil the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the scheme launched by the government. The government will help all the economically weaker section girls to complete their higher education and achieve their goals in life. Recently the budget has been announced on 18th March 2022 so there is no official website for application but there might be chances that the government will publish the application form on the official website of the Government of Tamil Nadu i.e. www.tn.gov.in. Here we have mentioned the procedure to apply for the same.
- To apply for the Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar scheme, visit the official website of the Government of Tamil Nadu i.e. www.tn.gov.in.
- After you have visited the site then on the home page you have to click on the Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme 2023 link.
- Next, you will be taken to a new page, the application form will appear before you, and start filling out the application form.
- After you have filled out the application form then upload the required documents with the application form.
- After you have uploaded the documents then click on the submit option.
- By following the procedure you can successfully apply for the scheme.
Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme 2023 Documents
There are some important documents that candidates have to upload while filling out the application form, if any candidates fail to upload the below-listed documents then the application form will not proceed further. Check out the below list for an application form.
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Residential certificate
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- A recent clicked passport size photograph of the candidate
- Registered mobile number
- A valid mail id
Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme 2023- Important Links
|Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme 2023 Application form||Available soon|
|Government of Tamil Nadu official site||www.tn.gov.in|