Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022: The government of Karnataka is always ready to create something new for all the citizens of the state. This time they have taken a huge initiative by launching the Ganga Kalyana Scheme for all the farmers to make their work very easy.
The government of Karnataka will be drilling borewells underground for all the farmers in their lands. This borewell will make their farming very easy going and this will maintain the continuity of supplying water to their land. To get more information about the Ganga Kalyana Scheme, scroll down the page and read the full article.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022
The government will also be providing submersible water pumps, pipelines,s, and electricity to all the farmers who are financially unstable. So that they can use the borewell water properly to water their field because in many taluks there is no arrangement of electricity or the electricity keeps turning on frequently. Due to this, the farmers are facing difficulties in watering their land, by providing these types of equipment to all the farmers the water will go smoothly in the fields.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಗಂಗಾ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣ ಸ್ಕೀಮ್ 2022: Overview Table
|Article type||Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022|
|Name of the scheme||Ganga Kalyana Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||All the farmers of the state|
|Objective||To provide borewells in every land of Karnataka|
|Application Form Status||Available|
|Commencement of application form||27th Sep 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||30th Nov 2022|
Objective of Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022
The purpose of launching the Ganga Kalyan Scheme was to maintain the proper flow of water in the land of the farmers. As many farmers are facing issues regarding the water supply in their fields, there is no pipeline in their land and the water is not reaching the field properly.
So the government has come up with this scheme to help all the farmers of Karnataka State. By applying this scheme the farmers can do farming easily without, wasting their energy by asking for water from the tubewell to their land. This procedure of drilling borewells underground into their land has made farming very easy.
The ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಗಂಗಾ ಸ್ಕೀಮ್ is provided for all farmers of all categories, there is no category discrimination for providing this scheme. This scheme is launched for the poor and financially unstable farmers who fail to maintain their land due to irregularity in supplying water in their fields.
Benefits Of Ganga Welfare Scheme 2022
There are many benefits from the Ganga Kalyana Scheme, applicants who are applying for this scheme will be able to take advantage of the same. Below we have mentioned the benefits of this scheme.
- The farmers will be provided with electricity, pipeline and submersible water pumps for their along with borewells.
- This scheme is subsidized by the government of Karnataka.
- No individual will be getting a water supply for their land.
- The government of Karnataka has alloted Rs.1.50 lakhs and Rs.3 lakhs for individual borewell projects.
- To provide electricity for the borewell the government will be providing Rs50,000.
- The government will be providing Rs.3,50,000 to the rural areas and Rs.2,00,000 to other districts of the State.
- Farmers of all categories can apply for this scheme.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria for all the candidates who are going to apply for the ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಗಂಗಾ ಸ್ಕೀಮ್, below is the list of the eligibility criteria. One who falls under these criteria will be eligible to apply for the same.
- The applicant must hold Indian Nationality and state domicile.
- All the poor farmers who are financially unstable can apply for the scheme.
- The family income of the farmer should not be more than 96,000 in rural areas and Rs.1.03 lakhs in urban areas.
- Applicants belonging to any category can apply for this scheme.
- The applicants must have an aadhar card, voter card and ration card.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the scheme is 18 years old and the maximum age limit is 55 years old.
- Under this scheme applicants holding 5 acres of land or more than will be eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
Application process for Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022
All the eligible applicants who fall under the eligibility criteria mentioned above on this page will be able to apply for the Ganga Kalyana Scheme. Make sure while filling out the application form you are filling in the genuine information because if later any wrong information is found against you then the application will be rejected and the government will also take action against you. Follow the steps to fill out the application form.
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited i.e. kmdc.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now after that scroll down the page and then under Online Service click on the Online Application option, which will be available on the main page of the site.
- After that on the new page under the scheme section, you have to search for the Ganga Kalyana Scheme, then beside the scheme the link is available, Click on that link.
- Now the application form will open on the new page, start filling out the application form.
- Then upload the required documents with the application form.
- Lastly, after you have completed filling out the application form, tap on the submit option.
- Now your information will be recorded.
Documents for ಗಂಗಾ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣ ಸ್ಕೀಮ್ Application Form 2022
All the applicants who are filling out the application form have to upload the required documents with the application form. The government will not entertain any application form without documents, so make sure to upload it. Below we have listed the documents that are requested to upload.
- Caste certificate of the candidate
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate
- Income certificate of the applicant
- Copy of any government-authorized id ( Aadhar card, voter id, driving license)
- Project report
- Latest RTC
- BPL card
- Marginal farmer’s certificate provided by the government
- Copy of the bank passbook
- Self-declaration form.
- Land revenue paid receipt