South East Central Railway has prepared a portal named SECR Portal for all of the employees working under various departments of the railway. All registered employees can use multiple services offered by the portal. The main motive for making a website is to provide all employment-related services in a single portal. Those employees will not have to visit different departments offline to get a single document.
You can stay at one place and get whichever documents you want related to the SECR. Every crucial information regarding the SECR Portal can be checked under this article. Some of the highlighted information we have mentioned on this page are the salary slip downloading process, available services list, and others.
Table of Contents
SECR is a single portal for a total of eighteen railroad zones available in India. The headquarters of the South East Central Railway Personnel Department is situated in Bilaspur. Considering the amount of employees SECR holds, it is difficult to record the data offline. Therefore, the portal will help the employees as well as employers. Workers will easily get their salary slips for the respective month and other information through a single portal.
A salary Slip is basically a document of employment which is required while applying for a loan and credit card. Therefore, it plays a crucial role for the employees. Employees of the railway can log into the portal by providing some of the basic details. Only government railroad workers are hired for the SECR Website.
South East Central Railway Portal: Highlights
|Name of the Website||South East Central Railway Portal|
|Prepared By||South East Central Railway Personnel Department|
|Beneficiaries||Governmnet Railway Employees|
|Offered Services||Payslip Download, Forms, Employees Charter, HRMS Link|
Forms Available on the secr.indianrailways.gov.in Portal
The website is also filled with various forms. Some of these forms are needed by employees to avail of various benefits and to meet certain requirements. Below is the list of forms available in the SECR Portal:
|Application of Higher Education||Composite Transfer Grant|
|Bank Option Form||FATCH_self_ Declaration _ Format for NPS|
|Callahan Form||Scooter Computer Advance|
|Immovable transaction permission||NPS partial withdrawal Form|
|Combine nomination form||House Building Advance|
|Family Declaration format.||HRA Form-A|
|Passport Application Performa||Moveable transaction permission|
|Encashment of LAP||HRA Form-C|
|Scooter Computer Advance||Ex-India Leave application Performa|
|HRA Form-B||Moveable transaction permission|
|PTO Form||NPS S-2 Form|
|HRA Form-D||Pass Form|
Available Services on the SECR Portal
The officials have provided multiple services to candidates so that nobody has to make an effort to visit different departments. Below is the list of some of the main services offered by the SECR officials:
- All the online forms
- Seniority List
- Employee characters
- Gazetted orders
- Employee Login
- Grievance Status
- Establishment Rules
- HRMS Link
How to log into the HRMS on the SECR Portal?
Readers who are not aware of the online process that needs to be followed to log into the HRMS on the SECR Portal can take the guidance through this block. Below are the steps which will directly open the dashboard of the respective candidates:
- Start the process by visiting the official website of the SECR by using this link: https://secr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Once you have landed on the website, find a table of two columns in between the page.
- Now, you need to tap on the HRMS Login link, and the device will open a new page directly.
- After that, you will have to provide your username, password, and captcha code carefully and tap on the Login link.
- After a few seconds, you will successfully log in, and the dashboard will open on the respective screen.
Seniority List on SECR Website for Raipur District
Candidates looking for the seniority list on the SECR Portal can check the table available below:
|ENGG General Admin||Medical Operating|
|Electrical (TRD)||Electrical (MIN)|
|Mechanical (C & W)||Mechanical (MIN)|
|Mechanical (LOCO)||Electrical (OP)|
|Personnel S&T (Sig)||Electrical (G)|
|Mechanical (DLS)||S&T (Tele)|
Process of retrieving the forgotten password of SECR Portal
In case any candidate forgot their SECR portal password by mistake, they can take the help of this paragraph to get their ID back and change the password. Just follow the process step-by-step to retrieve the password:
- The first steps will be the same as login i.e., visiting the SECR website (https://secr.indianrailways.gov.in/)
- Now, you will have to click on the HRMS Login link available in the table, and the login page will open on the screen.
- Now, locate the Forgot Password option available at the end of the login section.
- After locating it, tap on it, and a new page will open asking for the HRMS Employee ID.
- Provide the ID, and then the authority will send the OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Verify the OTP, and then you will be able to make a new password for your account.
How to Check SECR Portal Salary Slip?
The accessibility of the salary slip can be done by following some simple steps mentioned below:
- Start the process by visiting the website of the SECR with the available link: https://secr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Now, the device will be opening the home page.
- Please find and then click on the Employee Login option.
- After clicking on it, the login page will open the respective device.
- Then, provide your employee ID which is usually of 11 number and PAN number.
- Afterward, click on the login button, and finally, the dashboard will open on the screen.
- You need to look for the salary slip option on the respective dashboard and then click on it.
- Now, select the month for which you want to get the salary slip and click on the search option.
- Finally, the salary slip will form on the screen. Check it and also download the same for use.
How to file a grievance in SECR Portal?
The officials have also provided services for grievances for their employees. Registered candidates can file complaints against any service. Let’s take a look at the process that needs to be followed to file a grievance:
- Start the process by going to the SECR portal through this link: https://secr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- There are multiple options available on the left side of the screen vertically.
- Locate the Grievance option, and a separate portal will open on the screen.
- Now, you can see various options available horizontally. Please tap on the Grievance option, and a menu will drop down on the screen.
- From there, you must tap on the lodge grievance option, and the login page will open.
- Get logged in and the grievance form will form on the respective screen.
- Provide all details on the grievance form carefully and upload the document to support your grievance (If Necessary).
- Finally, click on the submit option, and your grievance is successfully lodged.
SECR Portal Contact Details
If you are facing any issues while using the available services of the SECR Portal then you can contact the concerned authority by using the contact details provided below:
South East Central Railway,
New Zonal Building,
Helpline Number: 247002/ 247003/ 247008
Email Id: email@example.com