SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022 – The State government and Central government launch various scholarship schemes for all the underprivileged students. Those who can not afford their education due to their poor condition will get financial support from the government. Through the SC Post Matric scheme, you will be able to pursue your further education and will be able to reach your goal. If you want to apply for the scholarship scheme then you have to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal i.e. scholarships.gov.in.
All the applicants who are willing to register themselves in the official portal of the National Scholarship for the post-matric scholarship program can do it. As the application window is closed for now, once the application window is open then you will be able to apply for the scholarship. You will come to know about the application form new link from the official website only, and we will also be sharing with you the full detail of the application form.
You have to be in regular touch with the official portal to get all the related information about the SC post-matric scholarship. If you are searching for the full information about the SC Post matric scholarship, then you are on the correct page. We will be informing you about the application process, eligibility criteria, objectives, benefits, etc. Read the full article to get more details about it.
SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022
The registration for the SC Post Matric scholarship will be done online as well as on offline mode, applicants have to submit the form by visiting the official portal or by visiting the concerned department. You will get the full information about the scholarship program on the official portal, the scholarship will be provided to all the scheduled caste category students. Now you do to have to worry about the funds, the government is taking full responsibility for the same. You will be able to continue your education without any hurdles on your way.
SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022 – Overview Table
|Article category||Scholarship scheme|
|Article type||SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022|
|Name of the scheme||SC Post Matric Scholarship|
|Scheme launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||All the underprivileged students of the country|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to all the eligible students of the country|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline mode|
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check out the eligibility criteria for the scholarship, so that when you are going to register yourself for the SC Post Matric scholarship program then you are eligible to do so. One who matches the required eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the same, check out the below-mentioned criteria for the post-matric scholarship program
- The applicant must hold Indian nationality.
- The aspirant should belong to the SC category
- The applicant must have scored 80% marks in the 10th standard
- The family income of the student should not be more than 80000
- The scholarship will be awarded only two single-family.
- If any student fails to get promoted to the next class or semester then the scholarship will be terminated.
- 30% slot will be booked only for SC girls
- The aspirant must be studying at the post-matric level.
Post Matric Scholarship Objective
The objective of introducing this scheme was to provide better education to all the financially poor students. The government will be supporting poor families who do not have the proper income to afford their child’s education. SC Post Matric scholarship program will overcome the burden of parents on their children’s education, now students will be able to study hard for their future. Students will get many opportunities through this scholarship program, students from class 11th till post-graduation level will be able to take advantage of the scholarship scheme. Make sure you are applying for the scholarship based on your criteria.
Benefits and Features of SC Post Matric Scholarship
Applicants will be able to take advantage of the post-matric scholarship, as there are many benefits of the scholarship schemes available for all the students. Here we have mentioned the benefits of the scholarship.
- SC Post Matric scheme will provide scholarships to all the Scheduled Caste students.
- The financial assistance will be given to the post-matric level only.
- Now students will be able to continue with their education without worrying about funds for their education
- Study material and other related stuff will be provided to all the students.
- Students from 11th to postgraduate will be able to apply for the scheme.
- The total number of slots under this scheme is 4200
- You will be able to apply for the scheme online from anywhere, you do not have to visit anywhere to apply for the scheme.
- The portal will save a lot of time, energy, and money.
- The portal will bring transparency to the system.
- Institutes that are notified by The Ministry of Social Justice will be covered under this scheme.
How to Get Register Under SC Post Matric Scholarship?
All the eligible candidates will be able to register themselves in the portal and apply for the scholarship. One who has qualified the eligibility criteria will be able to register in the portal, follow the steps to register yourself.
- To register yourself in the portal, go to the official website of the National Scholarship Portal i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- After you have visited the site then tap on the new registration option, which you will be able to view at the top of the main page.
- Now you will be taken to a new page, read the instructions given on the page, and then tick the box.
- After that click on the continue option, then on the next page registration form will appear before you now start filling out the form.
- After you have filled out the form then upload the required documents along with the registration form.
- After that, you have to enter the captcha code mentioned in the box.
- Then click on the register option and do the final submission of the registration form.
- By following the above-mentioned process you will be able to register yourself Under SC Post Matric Scholarship.
Documents Required for SC Post Matric Scholarship
Some important documents are required to upload while registering yourself in the portal, without uploading the documents the registration process will not proceed further. Here is the list of the documents that candidates have to upload.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Age proof (Birth certificate)
- Id proof
- Residential certificate
- Bank details
- A recently clicked passport-size photograph
- Registered mobile numbers of the applicants
Offline Application Procedure for SC Post Matric Scholarship
Applicants who want to apply for the post-matric scholarship scheme can also apply in offline mode as both modes of application is available for the students. students who are facing difficulty registering themselves in online mode can simply go for offline mode. Here we have discussed the full procedure for offline mode.
- All the applicants who want to apply for SC post-matric scholarship, firstly, visit the department of the scheme.
- Now after visiting the concerned department, then take the application form and start filling out the asked details on the form.
- Now attach all the required documents along with the form.
- After you have completed filling out the form and attached the required documents, submit the form to the concerned authorities.
- By following the above-mentioned procedure you will be able to apply in offline mode for the scholarship program.
Procedure for Application Renewal
All the applicants can also renew their applications, and students who have previously applied for the scholarship program will also be able to renew their applications. The login id and password will be the same for the students, follow the steps for application renewal.
- For application renewal, applicants have to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- Post visiting the site, applicants have to tap on the New registration option, at the top of the main page.
- After that, you will be taken to a new page, where you have to click on the Apply for Renewal option.
- Now you will be taken to a new page, where you have to enter the login details like application id, and password.
- After you have entered the required details then you have to enter the captcha code.
- Lastly, click on the login option and then the application form will appear before you, then you can fill out the details on the form and save it.
- By following the above procedure you will be able to renew your application.
Steps To Search Institute Schools/ ITI
Through the national Scholarship portal, you will be able to search for the schools and institute for your further studies.
- Go to the official website of the National Scholarship Portal i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- Post visiting the side then tap on the New registration option available at the top of the home page
- After that on the next page click on the Search Institute Schools/ ITI option.
- Then you will be taken to a new page, where you have to choose the option from – institute state, institute district, institute college/ ITI,
- After you have chosen the options then click on the get Institution list option.
- You can also try another method and that is Search by AISHE/ DISE/ ITI code master.
- Then you have to choose the options and then click on the Get institute based on Entered AISHE/ DISE/ ITI code master.
- After that verify the letter written in the box.
- By doing this you will be able to search for the institute school/ ITI.
SC Post matric Scholarship Amount
- Living Expenses – Rs.3000 per month for every student
- For books and stationery – Rs.5000 per month and for every student
- For computers and laptops – Rs.45000 one-time assistance
- Full tuition fee – For students studying in private sectors institutions – Rs2 lakh and For students studying in private sector flying clubs – Rs.3.72 lakh.
SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022: Important Links
|SC Post Matric Scholarship 2022||scholarships.gov.in|
|SC Post Matric Scholarship Registration||Click Here|
|SC Post Matric Scholarship Login||Click Here|