treasury.telangana.gov.in | online application status | Rythu Bandhu List | Status 2021 | Cheque Distribution Schedule | www.rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in | రైతుబంధు పథకం | Telangana
Farmers of our country are the major building blocks of our economy. From time to time all the state governments and the central government formulate various schemes to benefit the farmers of the country. Rythu Bandhu is one such scheme formulated by the Government of Telangana. The scheme envisions the aim of the state government to benefit the farmers of Telangana.
Through this article, we aim to give out information on the same. We are sharing some essential piece of Information on the Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status. Readers will get information about the complete scheme and a list of beneficiary farmers for the scheme. Also, the procedure to check the online payment status is presented in the article. Therefore, readers are advised to read the article till the end and get major takeaways from it.
2.8 Lakh More Farmers To Be Covered Rythu Bandhu
The government approved the budget of Rs 14800 crore for the Rythu Bandhu scheme for which the beneficiaries will receive the payment from between 15 June 2021 to 25 June 2021.
- 2,81,865 more farmers will get assistance and
- 66311 acres of land coverage this season
- Around 63.25 lakh total number of farmers to be benefited
- The farmers will get Rs 7,508.78 crore for this Vanakalam
- The most number of eligible farmers are from Nalgonda and
- Least number of eligible farmers are from Medchal Malkajgiri.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2021
|Article Category||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|Department||Agriculture Department and Revenue Department, Telangana|
|Launched by||Mr. K. Chandrashekhar Rao, CM of Telangana|
|Benefits||INR 5,000 per acre for each crop season to each farmer.|
|Helpline||Number- 040 2338 3520|
Mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Rythu Bandhu Scheme?
The Rythu Bandhu Scheme, also known as Agriculture Investment Support Scheme was launched on May 10, 2018. Since the introduction of the scheme, the scheme has benefitted about 59.26 lakh farmers of the state. The scheme has been giving out financial aids for the past three years and has benefitted thousands of the families of the state. The government of the state is giving benefits to the farmers through other schemes like Rythu Bhima Pathakam.
The government has paid about INR 2,938 Crore in the form of a premium of insurance cover provided to the farmers. More than 47000 farmers families got INR 2,358 crores from LIC only. Under the scheme, the government is also ensuring that only the needy receive the benefits as the monetary benefits are given only to those farmers who actually cultivate their lands. Thus, benefits are not given to just the owners of the land but the land cultivators.
Under the scheme, the state government is giving out seasonal monetary assistance to the farmers of the state. An amount of Rs. 5,000 is giving as the benefit amount to the farmers of the state for each crop season. Thus, the benefit amount will be provided to farmer two times a year. Also, this benefit amount will be available for each acre of land that a farmer holds.
Latest Update on the Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status 2021
Amidst the Global Pandemic, the government did not seize the funds of the scheme and supported the farmers by giving financial aids to the farmers. The government released an amount of about INR 8,200 crore in line with the scheme. This amount was released directly into the bank accounts of about 6.1 lakh farmers of the state.
- The government released INR 7,000 crore for the Kharif crop of 2020.
- Recently, the Agriculture Minister, Niranjan Reddy announced that an additional amount of INR 1,200 crore will also be released as the advance harvest waiver for the financial year 2021-22.
- An amount of INR 35,636 crore has been paid by the government on the scheme by far now.
- The assistance of INR 5,000 for each acre of land in the Rabi Season.
Objective of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The scheme was introduced with the sole aim to benefit the farmer of the state in every way. Some of the major Objectives of this scheme are:
- Improve the condition of the Farmer by granting them financial assistance.
- Make the farmers of the state self-dependent.
- The government aims to benefit those farmers who actually cultivate their land and need money.
Statistics of the Scheme
|Total Farmers in the State||more than 57 Lakh|
|Number of Districts||32|
|Total villages under the scheme||More than 10,000|
Benefits under the Rythu Scheme
The scheme of Rythu Bandhu comes with simple yet effective benefits for the farmers. The government is providing these benefits for each acre of landholding under the farmer. The benefit to the farmer will be a monetary benefit that the farmer can use in the purchase of inputs for the land cultivation.
- Financial Incentives to the Farmers
- Free Insecticides, Pesticides
- Per acre incentive of Rs. 5,000.
- Incentives for each season
Who will not get the benefits?
To avail the benefits of the scheme, the farmer also need to ensure certain aspects of the scheme. The benefits will not be provided to the following farmers:
- Farmers who do not follow the crop pattern as prescribed by the Government.
- Farmers who do not cultivate their land.
Crops Covered Under the Scheme
Some of the crops covered under the scheme include Paddy, Soybean, Cotton, Corn, Pepper, Peas and Sugarcane.
Eligibility for the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Before all the farmers start to apply for the scheme, they need to ensure that they fulfill the criteria to enjoy the benefits under the scheme. The government has enlisted some stringent criteria on the scheme which are essential to fulfill to get the benefits under the scheme. The eligibility criteria is detailed below.
- The person who wants to claim the benefits under the scheme must be a farmer only.
- A farmer who wants to avail of the benefits of the scheme must be a permanent resident of the state of Telangana.
- Farmer willing to get the benefits must also own land but not possess a large landholding.
- The beneficiary must be a small/ marginal farmer of the state.
- The land possessed by the farmers must be cultivated. Benefits will be given only to the farmers who cultivate their land.
- The farmer applying for the scheme must not be a commercial farmer. No Commercial Farmers will be the beneficiary under the scheme.
When applying for the scheme, the farmer will require some of the essential documents. These documents are mentioned below.
- Identity Cards such as Aadhar, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- BPL Certificate
- Documents of Land Ownership
- Proof of Address
- Details of Bank Account
- Caste Certification
Participating Banks for the scheme
There are various banks under the state that are a participant in the scheme to provide benefits to the farmers. The name of the banks is given below.
|Name of bank|
|State Bank of India|
|AP Grameena Vikas Bank|
|Telangana Grameena Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank|
Check Online Rythu Bandhu Status 2021
All the farmers of the state who applied for the scheme earlier this year can check the status of their application. To check the status, follow the procedure which we have broken down into steps below.
- Visit the official website @treasury.telangana.gov.in.
- From the menu bar, click on the option of ‘Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details‘.
- On the newly directed page, select the year, type, PPB Number and click on the Submit button.
- Your status will be available on your screen.
- A drop-down list will appear, choose the option of Scheme Wise Report.
- Enter the details like PNBO number, select year and click on the Submit button.
- Click on the ‘e-Kuber‘ tab on the menu bar.
- On the drop-down menu, click on the option displaying ‘All Scheme Details‘.
- Select the scheme, the year you want to see the status for.
- Enter your PPB number and continue.
- Your rythubandhu status will be visible on your screen.
You can also check your status online on the official website of the IFIMS.
It is to be noted that the process might not be available currently as explained in the steps above. So, as soon as the state government will start with the yearly process, the status will be visible in the same way.
Rythu Bandhu Farmer List 2021
As soon as the government transfers the funds, the authority will release a list of farmers who emerged as the beneficiaries under the scheme for the current financial year. The list as issued will be available on the website of the rythu bandhu. There are 57,15,870 farmers who are the beneficiaries under the scheme from different districts under the state. The number of beneficiary farmers in each state is given below.
|District||No. of Farmer|
|Kumuram Bheem (Asifabad)||91,812|
Rythu Bandhu Cheque Distribution Schedule 2021
After the announcement of the beneficiary list, all the beneficiary under the scheme is given a cheque of the benefit amount. Cheques are distributed to the farmers by any government officer of individual districts. A specific time and venue are given to the farmer. The schedule and venue for the cheque distribution are also made available on the official website of the authority. We are detailing the steps below to check the Rythu Bandhu Cheque distribution schedule online.
- Open the portal for the rythubandhu scheme @rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the option of Cheque Distribution Venue Schedule on the homepage of the website.
- On the next directed page, select the name of your district and Mandal.
- The details of your selected district will appear on the screen in sequential order.
- Check the details of the date and venue of the cheque distribution. The cheque will be distributed on the given day and at the given venue only.
Rythu Bandhu Mobile App Download
The government of Telangana has also launched the official app for the Rythu Bandhu. This was done keeping in view the farmers of the state. With the application, farmers can easily track their status, view the beneficiary list and get much of the information about the scheme. To download the app, users can follow these steps.
- Visit the official portal of the rythu bandhu.
- On the home page of the portal, click on the option available on the menu bar.
- Clicking in the option an apk file will be downloaded.
- Click on the downloaded file and install the app on your phone.
The other way to download the app is to visit the google play store and Search ‘Rythu Bandhu App‘. A list of applications will open up, download the app developed by the Agriculture Department of Telangana. The application will look like the one depicted below.
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Insurance Scheme
The Rythu Bheema Pathakam is another scheme of the Agriculture Department of Telangana. This scheme works in conjugation with the Rythu Bandhu Scheme. The scheme generally benefits the deceased farmer’s family member. In this scheme as well, monetary benefits are there. The family of the deceased is given financial aid of up to 5 Lakh. This money is given to the nominee of the deceased member.
Under the Insurance Scheme, the government makes sure that the family of the farmer receives relaxation as soon as possible. Thus, funds under this scheme are legitimate to reach the farmer family within a period of 10 days. The fund allocation and other related process are regulated by the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), India.
How to download the Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance form?
To download the Insurance From, citizens can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the department @rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Claim Form Download‘ from the Notification Section. The form will be in Word format.
- Clicking on the form, it will get downloaded.
- Take out a hard copy of the Claimform.
- Fill the Form Carefully and submit it to the concerned department.
|Telangana rythu Bandhu Status||Check Here|
|Official Portal- Rythu Bandhu||Click Here|
|Schedule for Cheque Distribution Venue||Check Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
To check the progress of your application, you can visit the official website of the government. The steps to follow afterwards are mentioned in the article.
Yes, the authority will publish a beneficiary list after the eligible beneficiaries under the scheme are identified and funds are allotted to each district.
The government will soon release the list of beneficiary on the official website of the authority, only after the benefit amount will be released.
The scheme of Rythu Bandhu is bein launched to provide financial support to the farmers of the state.
The scheme provides monetary benefits like an emolument of Rs. 5000 to each farmer. The amount of money will be utilized by the farmer in the purchase of inputs to cultivate the land.
No, the benefit money is given to the farmer in the form of a cheque by the district government official.
The farmer will be given a venue and time for the cheque distribution. As per the Cheque distribution Schedule, the farmer can visit the venue and secure his benefit amount.
If you have any questions related to the Rythu Bandhu Scheme/ Status, you can comment in the section below. We will help you as possible.