UP Free Laptop yojana | उत्तर प्रदेश निशुल्क लैपटॉप स्कीम | Free Laptop Yojana | UP Muft Laptop Vitran Yojana | upcmo.up.nic.in. | उत्तर प्रदेश यूपी फ्री लैपटॉप योजना | Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme | www.up.gov.in |
The government of Uttar Pradesh has now rolled out a UP Muft Laptop scheme for the elite students of the state. The government has decided to distribute about 25 lakh laptops to the students of the UP state. The UP Free Laptop yojana is set to cover about 25 lakh students of the state. So, all the bright students, who belong to the state of Uttar Pradesh can get a brand new laptop for their high scores. The state government has fixed a budget of INR 1800 crore for this scheme. All the students who are in their 10th or 12th standard can apply to avail the benefits of this UP Muft Laptop Yojana.
So, in this article, we are going to discuss everything related to the UP laptop scheme. Although, the official notification of the yojana is yet to be released soon by the responsible authorities. Readers are advised to read till the end as we will discuss everything regarding the scheme. We will tell you all about the Uttar Pradesh free laptop registration process, status, eligibility requirements for the scheme, objective of the scheme, and additional features that come along with the scheme.
UP Free Laptop Scheme
The scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of the state, Shri Yogi Adiyanath. The vision behind the formation of the before-mentioned scheme is to promote the use of digital devices among the students who are meritorious but do not possess sufficient money to do so. Therefore the government has released the scheme for all such students of the Uttar Pradesh state.
In addition to the distribution of Laptops, the government of the state has also promised road facilities to all such students. Also, the road which will be developed due to the students will bear the name of the topper student. The best part about the scheme is that it is an impartial scheme and does not have terms for the disbursement of laptops. So, it does not favor any particular caste/ category of students.
Talking about the scheme, the Scheme is worth INR 1800 crore. The government of the state has also set up a target to distribute more than 22 lakh laptops to all such elite students who will pass their 10th and 12th standard with flying colors. The criteria to select the students will be based upon the merit obtained. Also, this laptop distribution will include not only the topper students but also the students belonging to the weaker sections of our society.
Key points of UP Muft Laptop Vitran Yojana
|Article Category||UP Govt Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||UP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Yogi Adityanath/ UP Government|
|Benefits||Dell, Acer, Hp laptop worth INR 15,000|
|Total laptops||22-23 Lakhs|
|Beneficiaries||High School and Intermediate toppers|
उत्तर प्रदेश यूपी फ्री लैपटॉप योजना
इस योजना ( यूपी फ्री लैपटॉप योजना) उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य के मुख्यमंत्री श्री योगी आदित्यनाथ के द्वारा लायी गयी एक स्कीम है। योजना के तहत छात्रों को सरकार द्वारा लैपटॉप वितरित करे जायेंगे। योजना गठन के पीछे का दृष्टिकोण उन छात्रों के बीच डिजिटल उपकरणों के उपयोग को बढ़ावा देना है जो मेधावी हैं, लेकिन टेक्नोलॉजी का उपयोग करने के लिए पर्याप्त धनी नहीं है। इसलिए सरकार ने उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य के ऐसे सभी छात्रों के लिए यह योजना जारी की है।
इस योजना के लिए सरकार ने INR 1800 करोड़ रुपए का बजट नियुक्त किया है। राज्य की सरकार ने ऐसे सभी कुलीन छात्रों को 22 लाख से अधिक लैपटॉप वितरित करने का लक्ष्य भी रखा है जो अपने 10वीं और 12वीं कक्षा को उत्तम अंको से पास करेंगे। छात्रों का चयन करने का मापदंड प्राप्त योग्यता के आधार पर होगा। साथ ही, इस लैपटॉप वितरण में न केवल टॉपर छात्र, बल्कि हमारे समाज के कमजोर वर्गों के छात्र भी शामिल होंगे।
As laptops and technology have become a necessity in today’s world there are still many students who cannot afford to have one. The Government of Uttar Pradesh is all set to cater to the need of all such students by distributing laptops to all such deserving students of the state. Uttar Pradesh Government has come up with this unique initiative to uplift the students of the state with technology.
Features of the UP Muft laptop Yojana
The scheme of free laptop distribution comes along with some great features. We have listed some of these below:
- The scheme will cover about 25 lakh students to whom, the laptops will be distributed.
- A merit list will be generated, based on which students who applied will be given the laptops.
- For this scheme, the government is providing a budget allocation of INR 1800 crore.
- The academic performance of the student will decide the securing of the laptop.
- The government is responsible to organize a special event for the distribution of laptops.
Objective of the UP Free laptop scheme
The government of the state has created the scheme, with objectives entirely focused upon the convenience and the facility of the students. Some of the basic objectives of the scheme are:
- Encouraging the students
- Increasing the productivity of students
- Uplifting the models of Education
- Rendering Quality Education for all
- Upgrading facilities for the students
Legal Guidelines have not yet been generated by the higher authorities. So, all the eligible students are advised to read the guidelines as soon as the notification is out. We will update the guidelines here.
The applicant interested in availing of the benefits under the scheme and getting a laptop must fulfill some of the eligibility criteria set up for the scheme. Although the eligibility criteria are not yet set up by the higher authorities. It will be framed and announced soon but the basic criteria will be the same as listed below:
- Residential Eligibility- The student applying for the scheme, must be a permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh. He/ She should also possess a domicile supporting the same.
- Educational Eligibility- The student applying is must have secured topper level marks in their 10th and 12th standard.
- Qualifying Board- The student applying for the scheme should be a pass out of the Uttar Pradesh (UP) Board.
- Other educational requirements- In addition to the Pre-matric and post-matric students, the government is also including the students studying under an ITI or a Polytechnic course program to apply for the scheme.
- Percentage requirements- The process to select the students who will get a laptop will entirely be based upon the merit generated. This merit will include all the students who will apply for the scheme. Based on that the high-ranking students will be given the laptops. Although, the general criteria will still be to score more than 65%- 70% marks in their last class.
Documents Required for UP Free Laptop Scheme
There are a few documents that will be essential for the students to apply for the scheme. We have listed all these documents below:
- Aadhar Card
- Marksheet of class Xth or XIIth (as required)
- Bonafide Certificate
- Proof of Residence.
- A Photograph
Benefits of UP Free Laptop Yojana
As brilliant as the scheme is, so are the benefits associated with the scheme. The benefits of the scheme are not just limited to the laptops but also about encouraging the students to study. Many students in India cannot complete their studies due to various circumstances, one of such is, the transport facilities. To dodge this problem of the students. The policymakers have also stressed the importance of roads for the students. So, an extra provision of road comes along with the scheme.
Benefits of the muft laptop yojana or can say perks that come under the free laptop scheme are:
Free laptops to class Xth and XIIth students- The laptop will be of great help to the students who are about the get admission to new colleges and universities. It will also help promote the overall educational development of the students with the use of technology. It will also enable the students to gain knowledge, thus raising the education standards.
Road facility to the topper students– Additional facilities for the topper students along with the laptop include road facilities. Under the scheme, the government will provide a road to the home of the topper student. Also, the road thus developed will be named after the student.
Application procedure to apply for UP Free Laptop Yojana
All the students who have now understood the scheme and want to apply for the scheme can attentively read this section. It is to inform you that free laptop registration has not yet been started by the government. Although, the online forms for the application will be available on the CMO website only. Otherwise, the government may launch a special portal for the scheme. Thus, all the students who are willing to apply for the scheme can apply through the same portal as soon as the notification releases.
So, we are providing a common free laptop government application process here. As soon as the authority issues an official process, we will update the same here in our article. The application procedure is simple therefore, all the topper students of the state can follow these steps and apply for the scheme:
- Step I: Firstly, go to the official website of the UP government www.up.gov.in
- Step II: On the homepage, as soon as the application is made open you will be able to see a link to ‘Apply Online’. Click on that link.
- Step III: You will be directed to another page UP free laptop scheme. An application form will be open on your screen. Fill the application form carefully.
- Step IV: Enter all the true details asked in the application form. The application form will contain some of the essential details about your personal information, Educational information, and other related information. Uploading of all the documents will also be done on the same page.
- Step V: Feed-in all the data and proceed. Click on the ‘Submit‘ button and take a printout of your submitted application as it will be in use for any future references.
Also, do remember to secure your ID and Password as it is essential for logging in to the portal and checking your application status for the free laptop scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana Student List
All the processes related to the scheme will be available on the official CMO website. As of now, there is no update regarding the list. But as soon as the government updates the list, we will update the same here. The list will release district-wise with all the students’ names listed, who will be the beneficiaries under the scheme.
We will link down the same below. So, all the students who applied for the scheme can then check for their names.
To download the student List for 2022- Click here
All the eligible students of the state can get their laptops by applying for the scheme and achieving the merit level percentage which is essential to qualify for the scheme.
Students who are willing to apply for the scheme can do so through the official homepage of the government. Afterward, the students can also follow the steps listed in the article.
The application form for the scheme will be available on the homepage of the CMO website.
No. The application forms are not yet available. The guidelines is also not released by the authorities.
All the students who complete their classes Xth and XIIth will be eligible for the scheme. In addition to this polytechnic and ITI pursuing students will also be eligible to get a laptop under the scheme.
Under the scheme, the selection of students to get the laptops will be based on the merit generated.
No. The scheme is a real scheme that is scheduled to be implemented very soon by the state government.
The scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh State, Shri Yogi Adiyanath.
Yes. To be a permanent resident of the state is an essential requirement of the scheme.
If you are looking for a scholarship to study, read about NSP Scholarships here.
ऐसी ही और भी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट pmmodiyojanaye.in को बुकमार्क जरूर करें ।