UP Scholarship Status 2021/ PFMS Scholarship Status/ UP Scholarship Tracking | www.scholarship.up.gov.in | www.scholarships.gov.in | 2020-21 | Login | Pre Matric Class 9-10 | Post Matric Inter Class 11-12 | Out Side State | Time Table | scholarship.up.nic.in | उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवृत्रि
UP Scholarship Status 2021 has been launched by the UP Government in which the authority will cover the student of 9, 10th, and 12th, and organized both pre and post-matric scheme. The main motto to organized this scheme is to encourage and motivate the students towards their study, and there is no barrier of castes. Any student who belongs to Uttar Pradesh can fill this form, the selection truly based on the eligibility of the candidates.
UP Scholarship Status 2021
For this scholarship, the selection is based on the merit list, through that list every year most of the students can take the benefit of the financial assistance. In this article, you will get to know how you check the payment status of your scholarship? and the brief details of the UP scholarships.
The amount of the scholarship will be credited to the beneficiary account through the DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) method, but all these processes have been done through the PFMS portal. Now almost all the scholarship amount transfers will be done through the PFMS, and through this portal, you can also check the status of your application. In this article, you also get to know about the procedure to check the status of the Payment Disbursal through the PFMS portal.
Update:- All applicants can check their UP Scholarship Status below.
UP Scholarship Scheme 2021
Here we have given the brief overview about the UP Scholarship 2021, which organized the four scholarship that was Pre-matric scholarship for 9th and SSC students and post-matric scholarship for Inter-class or other than 12th or for the outside state as well. The scholarship form already has been submitted, and all the verification processes also are done, now the process of transferring the amount has been held on 24th March 2021, and the Distribution will be carried on 24th March 2021.
|Name of Scheme||UP Scholarship 2021|
|Launched by||The state government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Category||UP Scholarship payment status|
|Money Transfer Portal||PFMS|
|Authorized Department||Social Welfare Department,|
|Scholarship Type||State-level scheme Scholarship|
|Application Form Charge||Free of cost|
|Scholarships||Pre-matric (9th and 10th), |
Post Matric for 12th,
Post Matric other than Inter,
Post-Matric outside state
|Payment DIsbursal||24th March 2021|
Why it is necessary to check the UP Scholarship?
It is important for the candidate to check the status of the scholarship, after the release of the merit list, so that they can track the status of the scholarship payment, which shows as:- Pending, when the payment was in the process, Completed when the payment is successfully initiated to the beneficiary account, canceled, at the time of the rejection of the application form, and error at the time when payment was not updated or there are any technical glitches.
PFMS stands for the Public Financial Management System, it is a platform through which the government has transferred the money to the selected candidates, The PFMS, provides a safe and user-friendly portal, through this portal the govt. transfer the money to the selected candidates. And through the PFMS portal, you can easily check the UP scholarship status.
Importance of PFMS
PFMS are mainly used to transfer money, but by using the PFMS portal you can also take the following advantages as well:-
- PFMS provides clear information about the scholarship status.
- All the data of the transfer amount details are available in the PFMS, you can check your individual data by using your Credential ID and password.
- PFMS take all the charge of the money related transfer and assure that the money has been transferred to the beneficiary account only.
- By introducing this portal the government makes the process paperless, which is beneficial for the candidate and the environment as well.
- You can also track the status of the NSP payments.
- Now the candidate has no need to go to the bank, for the details, which saves time and money for the candidate.
- PFMS, operate ninety banks through this single portal.
- PFMS, also the total daily amount transferred details.
Process of login In PFMS portal
If you want to log in to the PFMS portal, you have to go through the official site of the PFMS first and then follow below mention steps:-
- Through the official site link, the homepage of the site will open,
- Then on the right hand side, there is an option to log in,
- Select the option, and then enter the username and password.
- Then tap the login button.
From this login, you can also change your password or make a new registration, for more details you can see the above image. The direct link is given in the article you can scroll down.
Process to check the UP Scholarship Status through PFMS
To check the status of your scholarship and for that, you have to follow these easy steps, whereas its direct link also provided in this article.
- Firstly you have to visit the official portal of PFMS,
- Then the link will direct you to the homepage of the site,
- In which you see the option Know Your Payments, click on the option.
- Then, the new page will open in which you have filled the following details, on the given space:-
- Select your bank name from the drop-down box
- Then enter your Bank Account no.
- Verify Your bank account, by entering it again.
- Then enter the captcha.
- And click on the search button.
- After that, the details of the scholarship will display on your screen, you can also take it screenshot or printout of that page.
Check the UP Scholarship Status from the Saksham Portal
By using the Saksham portal, you can check the status of the various application, by following the below mention steps:-
- GO through the official site, then the homepage of the site will open.
- Then click on the Status option, then the new page will be open.
- Enter the detail on the given space:- Registration number, and the Birth Date.
- And tap the Search button
- Then the status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
- If you want you can also take it hard copy for future reference.
Process to Track NCP Payment Status
You can also track the status of the NCP scholarship, for that also you have to visit the official site of the PFMS, in which you have to choose Track NCP Payment, after clicking on the option you can enter the details of your registered bank, and then tap to the search option. Once you, click on the option, the status of the payment will be displayed on your screen. For a direct link to Tracking, you can scroll down the article.
Renewal of the UP Scholarship 2021
To renew the PFMS scholarship, the candidate must open the UP scholarship official site scholarship.up.gov.in and tap the log-in option and enter the credential ID and password, through which the new page will be open, from there you have to select the option of renewal of application form. Enter all the required detail and click to update the application, or you also have to upload the documents and tap to the submit option, you can also take the print of that page, for future references. The Direct lInk is given below:-
Link To Renew the UP Scholarship
|Pre Matric link||Click Here|
|Post Matric Inter link||Click Here|
|Post-Matric Other Than Inter link||Click Here|
|Post-Matric Other State link||Click Here|
UP Scholarship List
|List of Scholarship||Beneficiaries|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship (For all category)||9th & 10th Class|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship-Minorities class||9th & 10th Class|
|Post-matric Scholarship (For all category)- Intermediate||11th & 12th Class|
|Post matric Scholarship (For all category)-Other than Intermediate||UG, PG , etc.|
|Post matric Scholarship (For all category)-Other State||From11th to Ph.D..|
Contact List of PFMS related to the scheme
The process to open the contact list in the PFMS portal is given below, if you want to get more information you can contact the respective authority and for other queries, you may follow the process given below:
- You have to go through the official portal of the PFMS, then on the left side of the toolbox you can click on the contact option
- Then the link will direct you to the “scheme-wise contact list”, then the contact list will display on your screen.
- After that, you can enter the name of the Scheme then the details of the contact list will appear on your screen.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship – Important Links
|Track your payment status||Click Here|
|Know Your payment direct Link||Click Here|
|For a scheme-wise contact list||Click Here|
|To log in to the PFMS||Click Here|
|To search In PFMS||Click Here|
|Saksham portal link||Click Here|
|Official site of PFMS||Click Here|
|Official site of UP Scholarship||Click Here|
Important Points of UP Scholarship 2021
There are some of the important guidelines, which you have to follow:-
- The Scholarship is available for all the candidates which belong from any community of the society, i.e., OBC, SC, ST, General.
- It is necessary for all the interested candidates, have to submit the xerox copy of the Bank Passbook, which is useful for the verification of the bank account.
- It is necessary for the candidate, to update themselves by visiting the official site, after a period of time.
- If it found any Unusual application form, then in that case the application form will be rejected at that point in time.
- It is mandatory that the candidate must register himself with a valid phone number and email address.
- Do not forget to collect the receipt of the submitted application form.
- Candidates must assure that the details and documents are authentic and truly checked by themselves.
- According to the notice board, the UP government has blacklisted two colleges which are:- CHAUDHARY BABULAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, Hathras and EXCELLENCE COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES SHASTRI NAGAR MEERUT.
- The scholarship is truly based on the exam, the candidate who did not qualify for the examination, that students cannot apply for further.
- To login to the official portal candidate must register himself to the official portal.
- You can check the application status, through the official site.
Frequently Asked Questions
From the Pre-matric program the General category students will get 25,546 INR (Urban Area) and In rural area 19,884 INR and the ST & SC category students will get 30k INR.
Candidate must go to the scholarship.up.gov.in> Select Application Status option> fill the registration No.> Date of Birth> then status will open on your screen.
On the UP scholarship portal, there is an option to apply for a fresh application or apply to renew the application> Select the desired option with year > tap to submit option.
These are the listed courses which are come under the scholarship programs are as:- UG and PG programs, any diploma and the certificate course, it is also included for 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th standards.
The application form for the year 2021 will be announced soon, but according to the previous years data the application portal might be open in the month of July or August 2021, whose more updates can be collected by visiting the official site.
For that you have to open the PFMS site, in which you can see the status of your scholarship amount.
The PFMS stands for Public Financial Management System, through which govt. has transferred the amount to the beneficiary account by using DBT.
The documents like- Govt. Photo ID proof, Family annual Income certificate, Pervious year marksheet, Bank details submitted with the copy of bank passbook, etc.
Yes, it is available for each category, but they should have come under the eligibility criteria and their family income is as per the guidelines.
There is no limit as per the official guidelines, but there are some eligibility criteria in which you have to fit into it, then only you can apply for it.
According to the notification, the UP govt. will not charge any fee for the application, to any class of the people.
You have to visit http://scholarship.up.gov.in/ForgetPwd_pre.aspx, and click on forgot password, in this way you can easily change your password.