UP Scholarship Status 2022 Apply Online | UP Scholarship Tracking | www.scholarship.up.gov.in Login | Pre Matric Class 9-10 | Post Matric Inter Class 11-12 | उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवृत्रि स्थिति देखें | Search UP Scholarship Status
For this scholarship, the selection is based on the merit list, through that list every year most of the students can take the benefit of the financial assistance. In this article, you will get to know how you check the payment status of your scholarship? and the brief details of the UP scholarships. The main motto for this scholarship is to encourage and motivate the students towards their studies, and there is no barrier of castes. Any student who belongs to Uttar Pradesh can fill this form, the selection is truly based on the eligibility of the candidates.
UP Scholarship 2022
The amount of the UP scholarship will be credited to the beneficiary account through the DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) method through the PFMS portal. Now almost all the scholarship amount transfers will be done through the PFMS, and through this portal, you can also check the scholarship application status. In this article, you also get to know about the procedure to check the status of the Payment Disbursal through the PFMS portal.
Update:- All applicants can check their UP Scholarship Status below.
Key Highlights of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship scheme
|Name of Scheme||UP Scholarship|
|Launched by||The state government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Money Transfer Portal||PFMS|
|Authorized Department||Social Welfare Department, UP Govt.|
|Application Form Charge||Free of cost|
|Scholarships Type||Pre-matric (9th and 10th), |
Post Matric for 12th,
Post Matric other than Inter,
Post-Matric outside state
UP Scholarship List
|List of UP Scholarship||Beneficiaries|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship (For all categories)||9th & 10th Class|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship-Minorities class||9th & 10th Class|
|Post-matric Scholarship (For all categories)- Intermediate||11th & 12th Class|
|Post matric Scholarship (For all categories)-Other than Intermediate||UG, PG, etc.|
|Post matric Scholarship (For all category)-Other State||From11th to PhD|
- The Scholarship is available for all the candidates which belong from any community of the society, i.e., OBC, SC, ST, General.
- It is necessary for all the interested candidates, have to submit the xerox copy of the Bank Passbook, which is useful for the verification of the bank account.
- It is necessary for the candidate, to update themselves by visiting the official site, after a period of time.
- If it found any Unusual application form, then in that case the application form will be rejected at that point in time.
- It is mandatory that the candidate must register himself with a valid phone number and email address.
- Do not forget to collect the receipt of the submitted application form.
- Candidates must assure that the details and documents are authentic and truly checked by themselves.
- According to the notice board, the UP government has blacklisted two colleges which are:- CHAUDHARY BABULAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, Hathras and EXCELLENCE COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES SHASTRI NAGAR MEERUT.
- The scholarship is truly based on the exam, the candidate who did not qualify for the examination, that students cannot apply for further.
- To login to the official portal candidate must register himself to the official portal.
- You can check the application status, through the official site.
UP Scholarship Status through PFMS
To check the status of your scholarship and for that, you have to follow these easy steps, whereas its direct link is also provided in this article.
- Firstly you have to visit the official portal of PFMS,
- Then the link will direct you to the homepage of the site,
- In which you see the option Know Your Payments, click on the option.
- Then, the new page will open in which you have filled the following details, on the given space:-
- Select your bank name from the drop-down box
- Then enter your Bank Account no.
- Verify Your bank account, by entering it again.
- Then enter the captcha.
- And click on the search button.
- After that, the details of the scholarship will display on your screen, you can also take it screenshot or printout of that page.
- Through the official site link, the homepage of the site will open,
- Then on the right hand side, there is an option to log in,
- Select the option, and then enter the username and password.
- Then tap the login button.
From this login, you can also change your password or make a new registration, for more details you can see the above image. The direct link is given in the article you can scroll down.
How to UP Scholarship Status
It is important for the candidate to check the status of the scholarship, after the release of the merit list, so that they can track scholarship payment, which shows as; Pending, when the payment was in the process, Completed when the payment is successfully initiated to the beneficiary account, cancelled, at the time of the rejection of the application form, and error at the time when payment was not updated or there are any technical glitches.
Check UP Scholarship Status through Saksham Portal
By using the Saksham portal, you can check the status of the various application, by following the below mention steps:-
- GO through the official site, then the homepage of the site will open.
- Then click on the Status option, then the new page will be open.
- Enter the detail on the given space:- Registration number, and the Birth Date.
- And tap the Search button
- Then the status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
- If you want you can also take it hard copy for future reference.
UP Scholarship Renewal 2022
To renew the PFMS scholarship, the candidate must open the UP scholarship official site scholarship.up.gov.in and tap the log-in option and enter the credential ID and password, through which the new page will be open, from there you have to select the option of renewal of application form. Enter all the required detail and click to update the application, or you also have to upload the documents and tap to the submit option, you can also take the print of that page, for future references.
The Direct links are given below:-
|Pre Matric Renewal link||Click Here|
|Post Matric Inter Renewal link||Click Here|
|Post-Matric Other Than Inter Renewal link||Click Here|
|Post-Matric Other State Renewal link||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Links
|Track your payment status||Click Here|
|Know Your payment direct Link||Click Here|
|For a scheme-wise contact list||Click Here|
|To log in to the PFMS||Click Here|
|To search In PFMS||Click Here|
|Saksham portal link||Click Here|
|Official site of PFMS||Click Here|
|Official site of UP Scholarship||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
From the Pre-matric program the General category students will get 25,546 INR (Urban Area) and In rural areas 19,884 INR and in the ST & SC category students will get 30k INR.
Candidate must go to the scholarship.up.gov.in> Select Application Status option> fill the registration No.> Date of Birth> then the status will open on your screen.
On the UP scholarship portal, there is an option to apply for a fresh application or apply to renew the application> Select the desired option with year > tap to submit option.
These are the listed courses that come under the scholarship programs:- UG and PG programs, any diploma and the certificate course, it is also included for 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th standards.
The application form for the year 2022 will be announced soon, but according to the previous year’s data the application portal might be open in the month of July or August 2022, whose more updates can be collected by visiting the official site.
The documents like- Govt. Photo ID proof, Family annual Income certificate, Previous year mark sheet, Bank details submitted with the copy of bank passbook, etc.
Yes, it is available for each category, but they should have come under the eligibility criteria and their family income is as per the guidelines.
There is no limit as per the official guidelines, but there are some eligibility criteria in which you have to fit into it, then only you can apply for it.
According to the notification, the UP govt. will not charge any fee for the application, to any class of the people.
You have to visit http://scholarship.up.gov.in/ForgetPwd_pre.aspx, and click on forgot password, in this way you can easily change your password.