Rajasthan Universal Health Care scheme: On 24th Feb 2021 while presenting the budget for 2021-22 Rajasthan CM Shri Ashok Gehlot has announced the Universal Health Care Scheme 2021 for the people of Rajasthan. The registration process for the scheme commences from 1st April 2021. Under the scheme, the people of Rajasthan will get a medical benefit of Rs 5 lakhs. So if you are a native citizen of Rajasthan and wanted to take the benefits of this scheme then you must register for it whose details and link are given in this article.
यहाँ पर पढ़े हिंदी मैं- चिरंजीवी स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया
Earlier it is expected that the said scheme will be implemented from next year but due to the readiness of state government, they started the scheme this year. To know more about the Rajasthan Universal Health Care scheme read below.
Rajasthan Universal Health Care scheme
While announcing the Rajasthan Universal Health Care scheme the Mr. Gehlot added that last year was so difficult for them due to COVID that’s why they are trying to strengthen the health care infrastructure in the state. He also added that their government will introduce a bill on the “Right to health” in near future.
This scheme is for the people of Rajasthan only and as stated by the CM this scheme is one of its kind in the country and under this, the beneficiary will receive a medical insurance benefit coverage of Rs 5 lakh for their whole family which they can use for their medical treatment (more details awaited).
|Scheme name||Rajasthan Universal Health Care scheme|
|Scheme offered by||Rajasthan Government|
|Scheme benefits||Avail medical benefits of Rs 5 Lakh/ year|
|Beneficiary||Every Rajasthan Households|
|Registration Date||1st to 30th April 2021|
|Registration Link||Available below|
|Scheme implement from||1st May 2021|
Benefits and key feature of the scheme
- The main benefit of the scheme is that every individual household of the state who is not insured will get insurance of Rs 5 lakhs.
- Any applicant can register for the scheme but…
- families who are already availing benefits under the National Food security act and socio-economic census 2011 need not register for the scheme.
- Beneficiaries will get cashless treatment in government and private hospitals that are registered under the scheme.
- NFSA and SECC 2011 eligible families, small and marginal farmers, and people working on a contractual basis their insurance premium will be paid by the State government.
- While other families need to pay a minimal amount of premium i.e. Rs 850/-
- Applicant must hold the Janaadhaar card or its number on not having the same you need to apply for the same.
- A special camp will be organized by the state government in every gram panchayat from 1st to 10th April 2021.
How to Register
In order to register applicant need to fulfill the steps given below:
- First of all applicant need to visit the official portal whose link is shared on this page.
- On the portal home page, applicant need to select the registration link.
- this link will redirect you to the new page with some instructions on it.
- After reading the instruction you need to click on the redirect to SSO
- Now the Rajasthan SSO Portal appears to you.
- If you are a registered user then you just submit your login details and proceed to registration but if you are a new user and haven’t registered yet in the portal then you need to first register at Rajasthan SSO Login
- On submitting details, the dashboard appears to you
- Now you need to click on the ABMGRSBY Application link
- this link will open the registration form which you need to fill carefully and…
- upload the required documents to complete the registration procedure.
- once the registration process completed press the submit tab and take the printout of the application.
You must keep some of your documents ready as without this the form submission process wouldn’t be completed: –
- Janaadhar card or number
- Family member Aadhaar card and other
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Income proof
- Bank passbook and its details
- Ration Card
If you are not used to of online portal then application can also be submitted offline and for this you need to follow the instruction given here: –
- As the scheme is in the early phase due to this government trying to help out each and every people who are eligible for this. That’s why from 1st to 10th April government is providing registration facilities through their camp.
- So you need to visit such camps whose service will be provided in each gram panchayat.
- There you need to fill the application form or as instructed by the officer sitting there.
- In case you missed such camps then you can also visit the nearby CSC centers carrying all your requisite documents.
Budget Sanctioned for the Scheme
While announcing the scheme the budget for the scheme was also announced by the CM and according to him around 3500 crore Rs will be spent for the implementation of this scheme.
As per the information available it will be of 3500 crore Rs.
The registration process for the scheme is commenced from 1st April and will be available till 30th April 2021.
Applicant may submit their application for the scheme online or from the camp organized by the government or through CSC centers.
As per the details available the families who have been registered under the scheme need to pay Rs 850/- for premium.
For registration it is mandatory that applicant must hold Janaadhaar card or its number.