UP old age scheme is launched to support senior citizens who are above 60 years through monthly pension. According to this scheme every month a set amount of money is provided to older people. The major agenda of the UP old age pension scheme is to provide attributes to their experience in form of money. This is applicable to below poverty line senior citizen to support a respectful life.
Both Central Government and state government played a vital role in launching the scheme. An applicant who wants to get benefits through Uttar Pradesh old age pension scheme can apply for it. For this, candidates have to visit the district social welfare office in urban areas. Visit Block Development Office, in rural India.
UP Old Age Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Support
- Health element and treatment
- Yoga directory
- Drug search
- Central Government Health Scheme
- Medical insurance
- Aids and appliances
- Help guide from public health foundation of India
- Special program and concessions
- Travel Benefits
- Loans two finance trip
- Government Schemes
- Concession for defence personnel
- Immunity for senior citizen
- Policies and schemes
- Care for Elders
- Recreational and Educational Centre
- Senior citizens life enrichment services
- Old Age Homes
- UP Old Age Pension Amount
- According to the UP old-age scheme, the government will provide financial support to the old age people. This money is decided by State Government. It may vary according to state. The amount will vary in between 600 to 1200 rupees per month.
UP old age scheme Eligibility
Applicants must have basic eligibility to achieve this benefit. This benefit is applicable to only those applicants who support following eligibility. They must have proper paper and eligibility to get benefit in pension. List of eligibility for old age pension scheme 2020:-
- Senior citizen above age of 60 year are eligible
- Applicants must be below poverty line
- Should be domicile of India
- Refugee who have lived at least 10 year to the country
- In case of physically handicapped and mentally unfit is limit is 55 years
- There shall not any person to support applicant
- Applying applicant must not a recipient of any other pension scheme of government
INDANE Gas Booking Online Apply
List of Information and candidates must know before filling in the form. The details which will be asked in application form:-
- State district of applicant
- Name of Panchayat
- Name of village
- Applicant name
- Complete permanent address
- Date of birth
- Card detail of poverty line
- Certificate of income
- Certificate of resident
- Voter ID card Epic number
- Aadhar details
Citizen must have following documents:-
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of bank statement copy
- Passport size photograph
- PAN card
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Ration card copy
UP Old age Pension Online Apply
Here we have discussed the procedure to fill application form through online mode. This program was launched in 2016 under digital India program. It will benefit senior citizen who knows the procedure to use internet. Follow each instruction carefully to fill application form:-
- Visit official website of old age pension click on the website according to your state
- We have taken preference for Uttar Pradesh old age pension website
- On homepage, there is an option for old age pension, widow pension, Divyang pension
- Click on old age pension option
- In new page go for online application apply now
- After clicking here option for new entry form will show
- Click on this option
- It will ask basic details of application along with proof of Identity bank details and income details
- Provide all the details which are asked and press save this will submit application form
- After submitting form, take printout for future reference
Here we have also discussed step by step instructions to check the status of application form. Again we have taken reference of Uttar Pradesh old age pension scheme:-
- Go to official website here
- Click here directly to visit website
- On home screen there is options click on old age pension
- Share option for check application status will show
- Click on this option
- Steps will be showed
- So choose second option to know application status
- Details will be asked
- Fill application registration number and password
- Provide both details and press login with captcha
- After login it will soon status of application form
Procedure To Check Pensioners List
For every financial year, the pension list is released. This is available on official website. Instruction to check the beneficiary list is given. Here we have discussed step-by-step instruction to check the pensioner list:-
- Visit official website of old age pension scheme State wise
- On home screen page pension this option will come
- Applicant can find this option and down of the page in left side
- There will option for every financial year pensioner list
- Click on the latest pension list option
- It will show so formed with name of different Janpad including quarter 1 quarter 2 quarter 3 payments
- This will also show information related to number of pensioners
- Click on the desired janpad
- After clicking it further distribution of pension list according to rural area will show click on relevant vikas khand
- It will show list of Gram Panchayat all number of pensioner with total amount paid in different quarters
- Select relevant gram panchayat name of the villages will show and each and every details is provided
- Check every information which is needed.
UP Old Age Pension Scheme
It runs basically in three categories under old-age pension scheme.
- Old-age pension scheme
- Old age disability pension scheme.
- Old age widow pension scheme.
All these schemes are relatively understandable according to their name. An old-age pension scheme is for senior citizens. The disability pension scheme is for physical handicaps. Widow pension is for those women who don’t have any family and lost her husband.
|Name of scheme||Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension|
|Mode to apply||Online and offline both|
|Beneficiary||Senior citizens above 60|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. This is applicable to senior citizens of India. Applicant must have relevant documents and must come in below the poverty line. The most important eligibility is the applicant must be above 60 years.
Ans. It varies according to state. Amount varies between 600 to 1200 rupees.
Ans. Yes, this scheme is applicable to all state. Applicants can visit home website to apply.
Ans. Unfortunately no. This is not applicable for any beneficiaries who take any other pension.
Ans. Eligible Candidate can apply at any time for old age pension. However it will start after verification from respective block office.
Ans. No, amount is provided to applicant through online transfer. Money will credit to the bank account.
Ans. In that case you have to be at your nearest bank and open an account. Without bank account money will not transfer to account.
Ans. No, applicant can apply for the old age pension scheme from their home state only.
Ans. One Pension is applicable at one time pension. Select scheme which benefit u more should be applied.
Ans. It can be filled from official website. Follow procedure which are above discussed to fill application form.
Ans. In Uttar Pradesh old age pension in application is accepted from official website. Direct link is provided here.
Ans. There is no time limit set for this. However after scrutiny and provisional acceptance of form it will start within 15 days.
Ans. For any discrepancy, applicant can contact society development department. Toll free number for old age pension department is 1800 419 0001.
Ans. Yes, government provide option to edit save form before final submit. Option will available on official website where application form New entry option was there.
Ans. According to data of 2016 17 quarter 1 4.5 lac pension from unreserved category 18.9 for OBC 11.55 Max from Schedule Caste and 10,000 from schedule tribes.
Indira Gandhi National old age scheme was launched by the Ministry of Rural Development. This pension scheme was launched to provide financial support to senior citizen or refugees above 60 years. This is applicable to those candidates who have no source of income. There are some integrity candidates must have to achieve this benefit. An old-age pension scheme is applicable in all-state. According to their state, they can apply to get this old-age pension scheme. It is a centrally owned benefit provided at the state level.