Farmers can grow and expand their agriculture or its related activities with the help of government schemes and subsidies. There are various schemes available by different departments for the farmers of Odisha which sometimes can become messy for the beneficiaries. Therefore, the officials launched the Odisha Go Sugam Portal.
The portal is a single-window platform for farmers. The goal of the Sugam Portal is to positively change farmers’ lives by exploiting better technology and promoting teamwork between government officials. It will provide transparent delivery of benefits to the farmers.
Table of Contents
Odisha Go Sugam Portal
Apart from schemes and services, the portal also provides associated services of other departments to make life easier for farmers such as the supply of water, electricity connection and others. The portal includes schemes which can be availed for setting up of backyard, livestock rearing, perennial crop farming, etc.
All schemes which have been prepared for the farmers and services of F&ARD (Fisheries & Animal Resource Development) and DAFE (Department of Agriculture & Farmer Empowerment) have been digitized for farmers on the Odisha Go Sugam Portal.
Available Schemes on ଓଡିଶା ଜୋ ସୁଗମ୍ ପୋର୍ଟାଲ୍ |
Below is the list of schemes available for beneficiaries on the Odisha Go Sugam Portal:
|Broiler Poultry Farming||Construction of New Pond for Brackish Water Aquaculture (PMMSY)||Modernization of Existing Cold Storage and Ice Plants|
|Construction of Rearing Pond ( PMMSY)||Establishment of Chick Rearing Unit||Motorisation of Traditional Crafts|
|Establishment of Disease Diagnostic & Quality Testing Mobile Labs/Clinics||Establishment of Freshwater Fish Seed Hatcheries||Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyoga Yojana (MKUY)|
|Establishment of a Mini Fish Feed Mill||Establishment of need-based Brackish Water Hatchery||National Food Security Mission (NFSM)|
|Establishment of State of the Art Fish Feed Plant||Graded Murrah She Buffalo Farming(1+1)||Popularization of Fisheries Machinery/ Equipment|
|Horticulture Programme in Non-Mission Districts (State Plan) 2022-23||Installation of Cages in Reservoirs||Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PDMC-MI)|
|Layer Poultry Farming (2023-24)||Matsya Pokhari Yojana||Promotion of intensive aquaculture through biofloc technology|
|Mini Poultry Feed Mill||Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture||Providing boats(replacement) and nets for traditional fishermen (PMMSY)|
sugam.odisha.gov.in Portal Features
In the following paragraph, we are mentioning some of the key features of the Odisha Go Sugam Portal:
- Online Application: It is a portal made especially for farmers and the officials have also prepared the mobile app which consists of all applications for all schemes and services provided by the officials, Readers will also get guidelines, eligibility and other details of all schemes available in the portal.
- Status Tracking: Users will be able to track the status of the application in real-time through the portal. They can even check the status with the app by using their mobile number. The readers will have correct knowledge regarding the responsible person in the next stage of the application.
- Proactive Status Notification: The Portal officials will also be sending the notification to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID regarding the application about whether it is accepted or rejected for the next stage. Users will also be informed about the activity which needs to be undertaken at the last stage.
- Single Window Service: The applications of necessary services which belong to different departments of the state government like electricity connection, supply of water, etc. can be integrated through the same portal. Therefore, making itself a single window for the farmers.
- Online Application Processing: The officials have enabled the whole process online. Uploading of reports which is an end-to-end processing of the applications is available online on the portal as well as mobile application for district, blocks and even state-level officers.
- Reports & Dashboards: The Portal also provides reports of different schemes introduced by the various departments online. Users can track the pending status of the application and also check the performance of the delivery in the respective jurisdictions.
How to do Online Registration on the Odisha Go Sugam Portal?
Users who are new to the portal and want to use the scheme and services provided by the portal then they will first have to complete the registration process. The following are the steps through which you can complete the online registration:
- Start the registration process by visiting the website of the Odisha Go Sugam i.e., https://sugam.odisha.gov.in/
- On the home page, find and click on the Apply link available at the top right side of the screen.
- Now, the device will open a new page holding the login section.
- Click on the register link available below in the login section and you will land on a new page.
- The new page will include the Beneficiary registration form. Enter the asked particulars on the form and click on the register option.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter it into the available space and verify it to complete the online registration process.
How to apply for the schemes on the Odisha Go Sugam Portal?
The portal consists of various schemes for the beneficiaries. Let’s understand the procedure through which one can apply the respective scheme:
- The first step will be going to the official website of the Odisha Go Sugam Portal i.e., https://sugam.odisha.gov.in/website/home/
- You can see four options at the top of the screen.
- Locate and tap on the Scheme and Services option and you will be landed on a new page.
- Now, you should select the type, sector/ agency and name of the scheme.
- After that, click on the search button and all schemes will form on the screen.
- Now, check details about the scheme and click on the Apply link available below that scheme name.
- Afterwards, provide your mobile number, password and captcha code to successfully log into the portal.
- The application form will open on the screen. Start filling out the details on the form and move towards the next step.
- Attach the documents to the online form and recheck he whole form before doing the final submission.
- Click on the submit tab and you have successfully applied for the scheme.
Odisha Go Sugam Portal: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||Odisha Go Sugam Portal Link|
|Login||Odisha Go Sugam Portal Login Link|
|Register Online||Odisha Go Sugam Portal Registration Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
After selecting the directorate and the scheme or service, candidates will have to click on the “Apply” link and the oage will redirect the users to the form which needs to be filled in in order to apply for the scheme/ service.
Yes, the officials will inform the candidates about the completion of each step and inform them about the next steps of the application through email or SMS. So, one must provide a working mobile number and email for the latest information.
Applicants will have to visit the nearest block or district office of the concerned directorate and the respected officer of the same block will guide you in the application process of the scheme/ service.
Readers can also visit the nearest Mo Seba Kendra and the service centre operator will assist through the process.
Applicants can take the guidance of the concerned authority through the contact details mentioned below:
Support email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-free helpline number – 7205120692, 7205120693