The government of Karnataka state implemented various schemes to benefit the farmers of the state. Farmers belonging to various agriculture as well as agriculture-related activities are going to be a part of the scheme. It includes Sericulture, Dairy, Poultry, Fishery, growing crops, etc. These kinds of activities need specialized knowledge and relevant experience.
Therefore, the government decided to establish a separate and specific department which would guide the farmers of the state in conducting farming activities more effectively and efficiently. Specific departments for the specific type of farming activities will bring out good development in farming activities.
Farmers will have to approach the concerned department and get guidance in practices. Get detailed information regarding the Fruits Karnataka Portal on this page.
Table of Contents
Fruits Karnataka Portal
The portal has brought every department into a single portal. The portal is well-organized. All the databases of the farmer are scrutinized so that the farmer will not have to visit different pages to avail of the benefits. The full form of the portal is Farmer Registration &Unified Beneficiary Information System – FRUITS. The DPARe-Governance Department has developed it in association with NIC.
FRUITS (Farmer Registration & Unified Beneficiary Information System – FRUITS) is a web-based software system. It provides services of registration to farmers and people who want to get benefits from the state government. Therefore, details of benefits received are recorded in the FRUITS Portal. Thus, the portal acts as an inventory for farmers, land and benefits which is extended to them.
fruits.karnataka.gov.in Portal: Highlights
|Name of The Portal||Fruits Karnataka Portal|
|Full Form||Farmer Registration & Unified Beneficiary Information System|
|Portal Launched By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Name of the beneficiaries||Farmers Of Karnataka|
|Objective of the Portal||To Organise And Scrutinize The Data Of Farmers|
|Portal Prepared By||DPAR e-Governance Department With Association With NIC|
Features and Benefits of the Karnataka Fruits Portal
Readers can check some of the key features and benefits related to the Karnataka Fruits Portal on this page:
- The portal will help in organising the database of the farmers of Karnataka.
- Farmers will not have to visit various departments to submit the respective documents for the availability of various scheme benefits.
- The usage of the portal is going to save a lot of time and money for the farmers. It will also create transparency in the official system.
- All state farmers will be able to take as many benefits as possible through this scheme.
- Instead of running from one department to another in order to give the documents, farmers will be able to invest that time in farming practices with the proper implementation of the website.
Objectives of ರೈತರ ನೋಂದಣಿ ಮತ್ತು ಏಕೀಕೃತ ಫಲಾನುಭವಿ ಮಾಹಿತಿ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ
The main objective of implementing the portal is to properly organize and scrutinize Karnataka farmers’ data. Before the portal, farmers had to visit different departments to submit the documents every year. Now, there is no need to submit the documents in different departments separately to get the benefits of different schemes launched for the farmers of the state.
The reason behind it is that the database of all farmers will be available under this portal which can be used by various departments available under the Fruits Karnataka Portal. Apart from saving the time and money of the farmers, it will also create transparency in the whole system. Once the portal is implemented properly, farmers can use their time in doing farming practices instead of running into various departments to submit documents.
How to do Farmer Registration in the Fruits Karnataka Portal?
Interested ones who want to get benefits of the scheme launched for farmers must register under the portal by following the steps available below:
- Commence the process by visiting the official website of Karnataka FRUITS i.e., https://fruits.karnataka.gov.in/
- Locate and click on the Citizen Login option available on the upper right side of the screen.
- The login page will open on the screen. Click on the Citizen Registration link available there.
- Finally, the registration form will open on the screen. Provide all details on the form and then verify the OTP.
- Now, you must start entering other details as well and select the scheme for which you want to apply.
- After that, upload the documents asked by the authority in the specified size and format.
- Take a preview of the form and submit it to complete the online registration.
Fruits Karnataka Portal Login Process
After the completion of the registration process, registered users will be allowed to log into the portal. However, a certain process needs to be followed which is available below:
- You can start the login process by going to the FRUITS Karnataka Portal i.e., https://fruits.karnataka.gov.in/
- Secondly, the users will land on the home page of the website.
- Now, you will have to locate and click on the Citizen Login provided at the top of the screen.
- After tapping on the link, readers will be taken to a new page.
- Please provide your registered mobile number, password and captcha code carefully and tap on the login link.
- A few seconds after clicking on the link, the dashboard of the respective candidates will form on the screen.
Fruits Karnataka Portal: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||FRUITS Karnataka Portal Link|
|Log In||FRUITS Karnataka Citizen Login Link|
|Register Online||Karanataka FRUITS Online Registration Link|
|Give Feedback||FRUITS Karnataka Feedback/ Grievance Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
Eligible candidates can register in the Fruits Portal by visiting the nearest Raitha Samparka Kendra (RSK) or the nearest Taluka send Horticulture department’s office. Or, the users can also visit the FRUITS portal to get registered on their own.
Interested ones must have an Aadhaar Number to get registered to FRUITS. Land details like RTC will be needed to register as a land-owned farmer. If readers are registering as a reserved category then the related certificates will be needed.
Yes, users can update information such as land details, phone numbers, address, name as per Aadhaar, Gender, Bank details, Caste and Date of Birth in the FRUITS Portal.
Yes, Joint Owners can register in the FRUITS portal by choosing any of one of the types available below:
(a) Joint record as a whole. In this case, Fruits ID will be given to one of the Joint Owners.
(b) Each first owner separately with self-declaration, the land extent will be attached to each owner as per declaration.
(c) Joint Owner separately with equal share.