Nagaland Ration Card 2021 | www.nfsa.gov.in | www.nagaland.gov.in | www.nlsic.nagaland.gov.in | www.mokokchung.nic.in | List Dimapur | Feast | RCMS | f&CS Portal of Nagaland Government | Download
The food, civil supplies, and consumer affairs department of Nagaland is the authority that issued ration cards to the eligible households of Nagaland. Along with the issuance of ration cards, such authority caters commodities like Sugar, Wheat, and rice to the eligible beneficiary as per their entitlement and through their e-district portal department has enabled the online application portal for new ration cards and the ones who had applied for Ration Card may also check their Nagaland Ration Card list online. Through this article, we will explain and out of the Nagaland Ration card.
Nagaland Ration Card List: Overview
|Name of the department||Department of food and civil supplies Nagaland|
|Article About||Nagaland Ration Card List|
|Types of Ration Card||AAY, Annapurna, and PHH|
|Benefits||May get commodities like Rice, Wheat, and Sugar at a subsidized rate|
Types of Ration Card in Nagaland
Primarily there are three types of ration cards that have been issued to the beneficiary as per their eligibility.
- PHH (Priority Household)
Under this, the eligible beneficiaries of the state are provided white ration cards under which they are entitled to 5 Kg of rice per month at a subsidized rate.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana for poor households)
Beneficiaries who are identified under this are being provided blue ration cards and in a single month, they can draw 35 KGs of food grain, like rice, wheat, or amalgamation of both.
AAY (PDS Sugar)
Under this, 1 KG of sugar is allotted to the AAY Ration cardholders at a rate of 22.45 / KG
Such cards are issued to the beneficiary identified by the state government. It is of green colour type ration card.
Note: PHH beneficiaries are to be identified by the State/UTs government as per their criteria while
AAY families will be identified by the state/UTs government as per the guidelines prescribed by the central government.
Objective of Food and Civil Supplies Department Nagaland
- The main objective of the department is to ensure that every beneficiary will get food security by making food grains available to them under various PDS schemes of the central government.
- They also monitor the proper distribution of food grains.
- Identify the beneficiary with the help of the district administration as earmarked by the central government.
- Ration card issuance as per the beneficiary eligibility.
- To make sure timely release of food grains to respective FPS’s.
- In order to eradicate poverty maximize the coverage of food grains distribution across the state.
Nagaland Ration Card List
Now the people of Nagaland may easily check their ration card list district/ village wise. So if you are also to know the Nagaland Ration card list process then follow the instruction given below: –
- In order to check the Nagaland ration card, people need to visit the official portal first
- After selecting the same a new page will open in this, you need to choose your respective district.
- Next, you need to choose your village or tehsil name
- Once you were done with mentioned steps then your respective village list appears on your screen.
- You need to scroll down the list to find out your name
- In this list, you may find some details which we have given in the next section.
Details Available in Nagaland Ration Card List
Once the Nagaland ration card list is available on your screen then you will find some information or you can say details which we have mentioned below: –
- District and tehsil name
- Village name
- Applicant Unique Ration card ID number
- Name of the application
- Applicant father/ spouse name
- Type of card issued to him/ her
Nagaland Ration Card Online Services
The department of food and civil supplies of Nagaland provides some services to their people in respect of ration cards whose details are given hereunder: –
- Issuance of ration card (AAY/ Annapurna category)
- Issuance of ration card for PHH category
- Ration card updation
Eligibility for Nagaland Ration Card
In order to obtain the ration card in Nagaland beneficiary must satisfy the following criteria: –
- Citizen of India
- Not possess any other ration card
- Fulfill the economics status as per the center/ state government guidelines
Documents required for New Ration Card
If you are looking to apply for a new ration card then you need to know that along with the Ration card application form you need to affix some documents in support of your verification. So before you head towards the form submission keep such documents whose list is given below: –
- Aadhaar Card (all family member)
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Any other specified in the application
How to apply Nagaland Ration Card Online?
The applicant may submit their Ration card application form from the e-district Nagaland portal and for that, you need to follow the steps that are involved in it which are given as: –
- Visit E-district Nagaland Portal
- Now to access the service from the portal you need to first register in it.
- For registration click on the Register tab from the Home Page followed by Sign Up tab
- On registration page you need to enter Username, Mobile Number, Email ID and Password
- Password must contain one uppercase, lowercase, number, and a special character.
- Once you submit it then your details will be verified, for this, you will receive an OTP.
- which you need to provide in the space provided.
- After details verification you need to provide your basic details (to access any service from the portal you need create your profile)
- once you done with this, then click on the E-services tab and from the dropdown select ration card
- Fill the application form appears on your screen by providing your details and upload the requisite documents in a prescribed format.
- Once you done with it then you will receive a application number for future reference.
- Similarly you can apply for Ration card renewal and any updates on the ration card.
Key statistics of Nagaland Ration Card
In the table given below you will find some interesting facts about Nagaland Ration Card: –
|Number of Fair Price Shops||1632|
|Number of the ration card holder||3,02,246|
|Female head of households||2,87,190|
Get Nagaland RC details online
In order to check the RC details online you need to follow the process given below: –
- Log on to the official website
- On the home page select the RC detail tab
- Select the month, year, and enter your RC number
- On performing such steps the details of the Nagaland ration card appears to you
Get complete report of Nagaland Ration Card
Now you can check the complete information of Nagaland Ration Card like FPS details, ration card number, and family member, etc. by following the instruction mentioned here: –
- Visit the official portal and on the home page click on the ration card tab
- On a new tab, you need to enter the captcha code that appears on your screen and press the verify tab
- Next, from the dropdown menu, you need to select
- FPS status
- Report name
- You will find the details of FPS
- And on pressing the license number of FPS, the list of ration card holders will appear on your screen carrying all the important details.
How to know your Ration Card Entitlement?
Now you may easily check the entitlement of your ration card online and for that, you need to follow the instruction given here: –
- Click on the link given on this page.
- Now on the home page, under the other services tab select know your entitlement.
- On a new page, enter the captcha code to proceed.
- After this, you need to select the required option from the dropdown list which are given as:
- Type of allocation
- Once you select the FPS then the entitlement details will appear automatically.
- Scroll down the list to know your entitlement details
Check monthly RC entitlement
To check the monthly entitlement you need to go through the process given here:-
- Go through the official portal first
- Select the monthly RC entitlement under Online service tab
- Submit captcha code appears
- Next, select the month and year
- Enter your RCID or Aadhaar number
- Select the ration card number that appears
- Now the entitlement of the month selected appears to you
Check FPS Wise Allocation
- In order to check FPS wise allocation you need to first move to official portal and…
- from the home page select the FPS wise allocation under the hood of allocation.
- Now on the other side, you need to enter the captcha code.
- Then you need to select the details from the dropdown menu.
- And the required report will be on your screen.
Submit Nagaland Ration Card Grievance
If you are not happy with the services being offered under the ration card whether online or offline then you can submit your grievance online by following the steps given in this section: –
- Visit the official portal whose link is given at the end of this page.
- Once the home page appears scroll down it and you will get the online grievance link on your right side.
- Now you have 2 option to submit your grievance:
- Option 1 is for those who hold the verified and approved Nagaland ration card (if you opt for this option then you need to provide your ration card details)…
- While option 2 is for the one who is not holding the ration card (for this RC details are not required)
If opt Option 1
- In this, you need to submit 12 digits RC/ Application no in the box appears and submit it
- For the verification process, an OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number linked to your Aadhaar card and the same OTP need to be submitted in the box.
- After this, fill the grievance application form.
- On final submission, you will receive a grievance reference number through which you can check the status of your grievance.
If opt 2nd option
If you choose 2nd option then a form will appear on your screen in which you need to fill/ select the details such as: –
- District name
- Name as on Aadhaar card
- Gender of applicant
- UIDAI/ Aadhaar number
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Address details
- Problem you are facing from the available option (choose ‘other’ in case of a problem not listed)
- Description of the problem (it should be to the point carrying all the details)
- Upload supportive document (if any) the size of the file should not be greater than 1024 KB
- At last, enter the captcha code and submit your grievance.
Nagaland Ration Card Grievance Status
If you had submitted a grievance related to any service issue you are dealing with then officials will revert you within a time mentioned through your registered email or mobile number but in case if there was a delay then you can check the current status of the grievance from their portal whose process is discussed below: –
To check the grievance status you need to need to click on the grievance status link given at the end of this page: –
After this, a window will appear to you in where you need to submit: –
- Reference number
- Last 4 digit of your Aadhaar card
- Captcha code appears on your screen
- On doing so the present status of your complaint appears on your screen.
How to Generate E-challan?
Now the FPS owner may generate the E-challan online whose process is discussed here: –
- Select the E-challan under online service section
- After this, it may ask you to enter the FPS Code (mention in your RC)
- Submit captcha in the box
- Press the generate OTP tab
- An automated generated OTP will be sent on the mobile number which appears on your screen which you need to submit in the box provided and press the verify OTP
- On successful verification, you may generate the E-challan from your dashboard.
Nagaland Ration Card: Important Links
|To Submit Grievance||Click here|
|Check Grievance Status||Click here|
|Know your entitlement||Check here|
|Generate FPS E Chalan||Click here|
|Also Read About||PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana|
Nagaland Ration Card Helpdesk
In case of any problem or queries then the people of Nagaland may contact the officials at the helpline number which are given as: –
Applicants may submit their Nagaland Ration card form online and offline.
Any applicant who is a permanent citizen of the state and has not held a ration card previously may submit an application for ration on fulfilling the economics status criteria.
Now through online mediums people of Nagaland may check their ration card list for that they need to visit the department portal.
For ration card renewal you need to visit the e-district Nagaland portal and on registering in it you may easily renew your ration card.