NADRS 2.0 Login | National Animal Disease Reporting System 2022 | Entry | Portal | national animal | nad id | nadrsapps login | nadrsapp.gov in
NADRS has launched the second version of disease reporting. It is a Central Government organized scheme for the development of husbandry fisheries and dairy product animals. It uses digital methods for establishing networks and joining MIS and GIS. The function of the central disease reporting system is to monitor the situation of animal husbandry in different Block Districts and states. Here in this article, we have discussed detailed information related to National Animal disease reporting. Apart from these details related to login and function have discussed.
What is NADRS 2.0?
The central government has launched this scheme with the ministry of animal husbandry. This ministry comes under the leadership of honorable Giriraj Singh. This department is a monitoring unit for the spread of diseases in animals. It works at the National level for reporting and preventing diseases among fisheries and dairying.
लाभान्वित एआई और किसानों की संख्या पर ग्रामवार और जिलेवार प्रगति की दैनिक रिपोर्टिंग के लिए, एनआईसी द्वारा जिला पशुपालन अधिकारी / जिला पशु चिकित्सा अधिकारी को तैयार किए गए एक वेब पोर्टल पर डेटा प्रविष्टि की सुविधा भी उपलब्ध कराई जाएगी। यह INAPH से अलग है और DAHO द्वारा किया जाएगा ताकि कार्यक्रम की सार्वजनिक जांच / मूल्यांकन प्रदान किया जा सके। संबंधित DAHO NADRS एप्लिकेशन पर http://nadrsapps.gov.in पर डेटा अपलोड करना सुनिश्चित करेगा जहां एआई प्रगति अपलोड करने के लिए विकल्प प्रदान किया जाएगा। एनआईसी प्रत्येक जिला पशु चिकित्सा अधिकारी के लिए यूजर आईडी और पासवर्ड ई-मेल के जरिए साझा करेगा।
Objective Of National Animal Disease Reporting System
The agenda behind the establishment of this system is given below. Here all the important point related to the setup of animal disease reporting system is provided:-
- It established to increase the performance of ministry to provide a look to the immediate concerned related to diseases in animal.
- This system will help in providing revenue at quick time to the department for establishing better health among animal
- It unite management information system for more better decision guide
- Downloading application will help to get updated from the record. This will help in increasing the efficiency of reporting system.
- It helped enquiry rate in different department of block and district level, for better and accurate data preparation related to animal diseases.
- To monitor livestock disease NADRS 2.0 mobile application was launched
- Time to time they provide training for implementation of Information Network in better productivity and health of animals.
- It helps in identifying the diseases which are existing in the country and determine the level and location of diseases.
How To Login In NADRS 2.0
To log in to the official website of the national animal disease reporting system follow the given instruction. Use this instruction for easy login:-
- First visit to the official website
- On home screen there is option for login in right side of page
- This will ask details
- Provide details such as user id, password, and verification code
- After providing all the details click on the login button
- In this way, you will get NADRS Portal login
Nationwide Artificial Insemination Program
To provide better insemination among animals this program was launched. It will be implemented in more than 600 districts having 50% coverage in the 2019-20 session. Over 6 months around 120 lacs female animals got bred. This includes cattle like buffalo, cows. Program help in monitoring the project and follow up with the animals. The selection of villages is done by the district magistrate based on the criteria of grading. The aspirational district will be selected and it will be carried out in three phases of Krishi Kalyan Abhiyan.
How To Download NADRS 2.0 Application And Document
A single-page method to download applications and documents is given. It will contain the format of the missing village, application, steps of mapping the user manual, and word meaning. Candidates can select it according to need. Procedure to download has given below:-
- Open official website
- Click on download button provided at home page
- This will show an option of document
- Click on this option
- Here list of information is given
- Select the desired option which is required to download
- After selecting it click on download
- This will help you to download the selected option
How To Download NADRS Mobile App/Application
The procedure to download this application has given below:-
- Visit official website
- On home screen there is option for download mobile APK
- Clicking on this option will download mobile application in the format of RAR
- Applicant need to extract it before set up
- After extracting it, set up in my mobile phone which is based on Android
Check Nationwide Animal Insemination Program Progress
Animal insemination is distributed among Village, District, and state levels. Beneficiaries can check their progress of insemination in their state or district or village level through the official website. The procedure is given below:-
- Open official website of the national animal disease reporting system
- On the home screen, there is an option for current progress report
- Clicking on this will show option of state wise progress district wise progress and village wise progress
- Click according to need and it will show all the information in tabular form
- Candidates are advised to use Google Chrome browser for best view
In case of any issues, clarification required, send mail to [email protected]
Please mention your mobile number in the mail.
What is NAIP 2.0?
NAIP 2.0 is a mobile application and digital platform for better analysis of the situation. It helps in a nationwide animal insemination program report. This will help in the nomination and selection of village for insemination.
About NADRS 2.0
It is a network that digitally links every block, district, and state in the country. It worked as a central project monitoring unit for quick and better data transfer. NADRS department was established in May 2014. From time to time better modification is done for making it user-friendly for data entry. To capture animal disease information as First Information Report an Android application is launched. It also helps in the coverage of different block officers and daily incidents related to it.