Mizoram Ration Card List 2023: Based on the Mizoram Ration Card, the government distributes civil supplies and essential commodities to ration card holders at affordable prices as covered under the State Food Security Laws. Ration cards are generally offered under NFSA through the TPDS mechanism across the country and so in the state of Mizoram.
Mizoram ration cards are issued to eligible candidates under different schemes of Central and State governments. Every year, eligible citizens submit applications for RCs and the government prepares the Mizoram Ration card list 2023. Complete details about the same are shared here on this page.
Table of Contents
Mizoram Ration Card List 2023
Mizoram ration card list facilitates citizens to check whether their name is registered under the state PDS system or not. Just like other states, all the activities related to ration cards, food security and Public Distribution System are managed by the state civil supplies department which is known as the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs department in the state of Mizoram.
Commodities distributed under PDS in the state mainly include- Rice, Wheat, Kerosene oil etc. Apart from this, items like pulses, sugar, salt, edible oil, Jaggery/Gur etc., items are also provided to the citizens at affordable rates.
If you are looking for information regarding the Mizoram ration card list 2023 then you can read this article. Here, you will get all the details about the Mizoram ration card list, its application process, how to check ration card data online, eligibility for RC, Documents required, AePDS Mizoram and various other related details etc. So, scroll down and take a tour of this article.
Key points related to Mizoram Ration Card
|Mizoram Ration Card List/ मिजोरम राशन कार्ड लिस्ट
|Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs (FCSCA), (Govt. of Mizoram)
|Citizens of Mizoram
|Types of Ration cards
|AAY, PHH and Non-NFSA
|Mode of application
|FCSCA official portal
|Mizoram PDS portal
Types of Ration Cards In Mizoram
To identify the eligible households for the distribution of affordable commodities government issue ration cards. These ration cards are issued under various government schemes such as NFSA, and AYY through a proper mechanism i.e. Public Distribution System or Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS). Get information about all the kinds of Ration Cards issued in Mizoram under different schemes given below-
Ration Cards under NFSA-
Under National Food Security Act (NFSA), ration cards are issued to the households covered under the AAY and PHH schemes in Mizoram-
Antyodaya Anna Yojana [AAY]
AAY ration cards are issued to the poorest of poor families as selected by the government. AAY ration card holders are provided with 35 kilograms of rice at the rate of Rs.3/kg. Initially, only 5% of the population (which was not able to afford two meals a day) was included under the scheme. Now, it covers BPL families that are headed by widows, disabled people, terminally ill people or people above the age of 60 years who do not have any means of support.
The list of AAY families is finalized by the concerned village councils. AAY ration cards are pink in colour. Citizens should note that AAY ration cards are non-transferable and in case of migration of ration card holders, they will be issued APL ration cards instead of AAY ration cards at their new place of residence.
Priority Household (NFSA) [PHH]
It is another category under which ration cards are issued to the citizens. Under this scheme, all the poor people and households of vulnerable sections of society are being targeted and issued ration cards accordingly. Under the vulnerable section, all the marginal farmers, landless labourers, and daily wage workers of unorganized sectors are included. PHH ration card holders are provided 8 kilograms of rice per month per beneficiary at the rate of Rs.3/- (under the central government scheme) and 3 kgs @Rs.15/kg (under the state govt. scheme). Families under this scheme are identified by the state officials as per the estimates of the Central Government and based on that ration cards are issued to the eligible households. The final Mizoram ration card list is prepared by the local councils (urban areas) and village bodies (rural areas).
Non-NFSA Ration Cards-
Mizoram Civil Supplies department ensures that the essential commodities under the PDS reach all the needy people of the state. To accomplish this motive of ensuring the food security of all the people, the Government issue Non-NFSA ration cards to the people who are not covered under the NFSA scheme i.e. not issued AAY or PHH ration cards. Beneficiaries under this category are issued 8 kgs of rice @Rs.15/kg/ per head.
Mizoram Ration Card Statistics
Mizoram is a North Eastern State which has 8 districts and the civil supplies department issues ration cards to all the eligible beneficiaries. Have a look at some of the ration card statistics of Mizoram as updated on the NFSA portal given in the table below-
|Total Ration Cards
|Aadhaar Seeded Ration Cards
|Aadhaar Seeded Beneficiaries
|Mobile No. Seeded Ration Cards
|Bank Account Seeded Ration Cards
|Female HOF (NFSA)
Online Procedure to check Mizoram Ration Card List/Summary
To check the ration card list offline, citizens can contact concerned local councils and to check it online they can directly visit the online portal. The online method is time-saving and convenient and therefore it is preferred by everyone. Mizoram ration card list or simply district-wise ration card summary can be availed by following the step-by-step process shared below-
- Open the official portal of the Mizoram Ration Card first.
- Click on the link mentioned in the quick links section of this article.
- Now, enter the captcha code and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, candidates have to Select Mizoram state, concerned district, DFSO, and Scheme Date from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the View report menu to proceed further.
- The list of ration cards along with additional information about the selected state will open.
- Click on the concerned DFSO link to check the more concrete ration card summary.
- The new web page will display the TFSO-wise RC details.
- Citizens can click on concerned TFSOs to get Ration card details.
- On this page, citizens can avail of details of the Ration card for all the Fair Price Shops under the selected TFSO.
- They can click on click on respective FPS code links for their ration card list.
- On selecting the respective FPS, the list of all the ration card holders under the FPS will appear.
- Citizens can search for their names in the list and click on the concerned link to check all RC details.
- Finally, they can check their ration card details which appear on their screens.
Information printed on Mizoram Ration Card
Each ration card includes the following details of an eligible household-
|Ration card Type/ Ration card no
|Name of the family head and other members
|List of commodities issued
|Quantity of commodities
|Name of FPS
|Name of the owner of FPS
|Photograph of the ration card holder
|Signature/Thumb impression of the head of the family
Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram Ration Card
Those who wish to apply for a ration card need to be eligible. The basic eligibility requirements include-
- Candidates should be permanent residents of Mizoram.
- Applicants should not have Mizoram ration cards. To apply for a new ration card, they must surrender the existing one.
- There are separate eligibility criteria for AAY ration cards and PHH ration cards.
- For AAY- check the details in the image below-
- For PHH– check the details below-
Documents Required for Mizoram Ration Card
The list of documents required for the new ration card application are given below-
|Recommendation from Village Council/ Local Council
Application Procedure for Mizoram New Ration Card Online
To submit applications for new ration cards, candidates need to check the given information-
- Applications for new ration cards are submitted in offline mode as no online application facility is available.
- Applicants have to obtain ration card application forms from the concerned office of DSCOs.
- They have to fill in the application details carefully and have to attach all the supporting documents.
- The application forms and documents should be recommended by the concerned Village Council/Local Council.
- The filled application form should be submitted at the respective office and applicants will be provided with an application receipt/ slip.
- The application form can be obtained by the payment of Rs.10 under the TDPS.
- Ration cards are delivered with a unique code mentioned on them by the VC/LC to the applicants.
- The colour of each type of ration card is different. APL is Blue coloured, BPL is yellow coloured and AAY is Pink in colour.
Addition/Deletion In Ration Card
Ration Cardholders in Mizoram if wish can add or delete details in the Ration card as per their requirements. It mainly happens in case of migration of ration cards from one place to another, birth or death of a new member in the family. The application process for adding or deleting a name from a ration card is similar. Applicants have to fill out the application form and have to provide their Aadhaar card, address proof, and old ration. In case of the addition of a newly born child, a birth certificate is required.
Time Limit for Issuance of Mizoram Ration Cards
Ration cards are issued to the applicants two days from the date of application. This duration of new ration card service delivery is subject to the fulfilment of all the eligibility conditions by the applicants. In case, applicants do not fulfil the eligibility requirements, the service delivery time is extended because ration cards are issued only after the fulfilment of all the conditions specified by the government. This delivery time is for all types of applications whether they are for fresh ration cards, deletion or addition of details.
APS stands for Aadhar enabled Public Distribution System. It is an online portal that provides all the information about the PDS system where the ration cards are seeded with the Aadhaar number. AePDS works on biometric authentication technology for the efficient distribution of essential commodities to ration card holders in the state of Mizoram.
AePDS Mizoram portal delivers various services to common people and concerned officials. Some of the services which can be availed by visiting this portal are listed below-
- Daily stats of PDS transactions
- Ration card details
- RC status
- Entitlement details
- FPS Status
- Distribution Status
- Price Charts
- Search details
- FPS details
- Sales etc.
AePDS Mizoram RC Details
To check ration card details on the AePDS portal, you can follow the given instructions-
- Visit AePDS Mizoram online portal.
- Click on the RC detail option given under the report section of the homepage.
- Now, select the month, and year. enter SRC no. and continue by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- RC details will display on the screen.
|Mizoram Ration card portal (Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs (FCSCA)
|Mizoram Ration Card PDS portal
|AePDS Mizoram link
|Meghalaya Ration Card
Mizoram Ration cards are issued by the state government through its Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs (FCSCA) department.
Mizoram ration cards are issued under the following categories-
– NFSA: AAY Ration cards and PHH ration cards
– Non-NFSA ration cards
The time limit for the issue of a new ration card is 2 days from the date of application.
Applicants who wish to get a ration card under TPDS have to pay an application fee of Rs.10/-.
No, as per state law it should not be used as identity proof or residence proof.
You can get the information from the online list of Daily Prices of essential commodities published by the department on its website.
Yes, applicants can apply for a new ration card if they wish to add or delete the name of a member on the ration card.
For queries related to the Mizoram RC list, one can contact at the given details-
Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
Treasury Square Venghlui,
Tel. no. : 0389-2322872
Fax : 0389-2321035