Mahajobs Portal 2021 | Online Registration | Mahajobs.Maharashtra.gov.in. | Portal 2020 Registration Portal Maharashtra | MIDC Mahajob Portal | registration | mahajobs Maharashtra gov com | govt in | app | mobile app | Industrial employment bureau | consultancy Nashik
India is a developing country and there are numerous opportunities of job and career in various sectors. Still, most of the youth is battling Unemployment all across the country. Maharashtra Government has however done its bids to fight Unemployment among the general population of all age criteria. Mahajobs Portal 2021 is one of such bids. Maharashtra holds the first position in the country when it comes to Industrial share.
Mahajobs Portal is launched by the Honorable Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shri Uddhav Thackeray. The portal is the Joint Initiative between Department of Industries, Department of Labour and Skill Development of Maharashtra. The portal is the manifestation of the connecting link between Job Seekers and Employers. The joint Venture will help both Job seekers and employers to get their needs met.
What is Mahajobs Portal 2021?
Mahajobs portal is an effort on behalf of two departments of the Maharashtra Government; Department of Industries and Department of Labour and Skill Development. It will not only curb the rising unemployment but give a chance to mitigate the labor loss due to Covid-19. The Portal is overseen by Chief Minister of Maharashtra Uddhav Thackeray. The main objective of launching the portal was to provide local residents find a job nearby.
The Portal does not Guarantee jobs to the job seekers but rather facilitates them and thus removes the space between demand and supply at the local level. This way the employment is within reach and operates smoothly in Industrial area. Read the complete article to check Mahajob portal profile login.
Features and Benefits of Mahajobs Portal
- Mahajobs Portal was Launched on July 6th July 2020.
- Both Entrepreneurs and Job seekers can Register Separately on the official website of the portal. According to the official Sources on the day of the release of the portal alone 13,300 job seekers and 143 Entrepreneurs registered.
- The portal accounts for 17 different Sectors for which the job seekers can apply. It is an assistance in the recruitment of Skilled, Semi-Skilled and Unskilled Job seekers.
- These Sectors Include Engineering, Logistics, Textiles, and Pharmaceutical among others
- The portal is a platform to connect the local job Seekers with the job Providers.
- To sum up, the portal facilitates Job Seekers with employment of their suitability.
Brief Overview of the Portal
|Name of the Portal||Mahajobs Portal|
|Launched by||CM of Maharashtra|
|Launch Date||July 6th 2020|
|Beneficiaries|| Jobseekers and Entrepreneurs|
|Objective|| Employment for the local unemployed|
The Sectors Included in the Portal
- Electronic and Hardware
- Aerospace and Aviation
- Food Processing
- Capital Goods
- Instrumentation, Automation, Surveillance and Communication
- Iron and Steel
- Life Science
- Paint and Coatings
- Strategic Manufacturing
- Textiles and handlooms
How to Register Online for Mahajobs Portal?
Interested Candidates can apply for Registration on the Mahajobs Portals. It is available in both Marathi and English. The Portal is connected with 17 Industrial Sectors. The candidates having specialization in any of the field can apply for that specific field or the one that is closest to him/her. Follow the procedure below to register on Mahajobs Portal:
- STEP I : Firstly, visit the official website of Mahajobs Portal or simply Click Here. On the Homepage of the Website Click on Job Finder Registration and you will be redirected to another page.
- STEP II : Fill the details asked in the application form. Following Details are asked to fill in the application form.
- Full Name
- Whether or not you have the Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number- Also click on get OTP after entering phone number and then enter the OTP and click on Verify OTP.
- E-mail ID- E-mail is Optional but it is important in communication between the portal and Job seeker. Verify through OTP.
- Set a Password (Remember for login later)
- STEP III : Enter the captcha code in the box and click on Register Submit after filling the application. You can Reset the details if there are some discrepancies in it.
- STEP III : Log in using your User ID and Password from the top right corner of the Homepage of the Portal. Upload Your documents and then carefully enter the following required details in the form.
- Full Name, Father’s Name, Age, Gender etc..
- Correspondence (Current) Address and Permanent Address.
- Academic Details
- Skill Details
- Work Experience
- Languages known and willingness to relocate
How to Register as an Employer at Mahajobs Portal?
The Portal works as a two way facilitator. Whereas the job seekers can create an account or profile for Entrepreneurs to reach out to them, the employers can also create profiles to look for manpower for the industries. Following is the Registration procedure for Employers at the Mahajobs Portal:
- STEP I: Firstly, go to the official website of the portal. i.e.- mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in. On the home page screen click on Entrepreneur Login and the application form for Registration will appear on the screen.
- STEP II: Fill the asked details on the application form such as the following :
- Company name
- Company Sector
- Contact Person Name
- Official E-mail ID – Verify with OTP
- Mobile Number – Verify with OTP
- Landline Number
- Set Password for the Registration ID. (Remember Password for login)
- STEP III : After a thorough recheck fill in the captcha code in the box. Click on the Submit button and you will be registered in the portal. Now go back to the Home page and log in using your credentials. Fill another application form to create an account in the portal.
How to Login on the MAHA Jobs Portal?
Once you are registered in the portal and have an active account, you can log in using your credentials anytime you want. Following are the procedures for both Job Seeker and Employer to log in to their accounts.
Job Finder Login
- Go to the official website of the portal i.e. mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in.
- On the top right section of the Home page click on Job Finder Login and a pop-up window will appear on your screen.
- Enter your registered Mobile number or E-mail ID and on the next the password that you had set during the registration process.
- Enter the Captcha and click on login. If you have forgotten your password, do not worry. Just click on the forgot password option below and they will provide you with another on your mobile number or registered-mail ID.
- By clicking on “Login” you will be logged in to the portal as a job finder.
- There will also be a New Registration option in the drop-down window for unregistered Job finders.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Mahajobs Portal 2021 Maharashtra or click ahead mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in.
- On the top right corner of the homepage, you will see the Login menus of different categories.
- Click on Entrepreneur Login and a Drop-down window will appear.
- Enter your registered mobile number or registered E-mail ID and then fill in the password that you had created during the Registration Process.
- Enter the Captcha shown in the box and click on Login. In case of password errors or if the candidate forgets password click on Forgot Password.
- The employer will therefore be logged into his account on the portal.
Maharashtra Maha Jobs Department Login
- Department login is For the officials of Mahajobs Portal and following is the procedure of how to log in as a department official/Employee on the Mahajobs portal.
- First of all, Go to the official website of Mahajobs which is Mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in.
- There will be a login section on the top right corner of the homepage. Click on Department login option.
- On the redirected page fill in the details asked and click on Login.
How to Track the maha Jobs Application online?
Candidates who have applied for jobs online through this portal can also track the application status by following steps.
- First go to the official website of Mahajobs portal i.e. mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
- Go to the log in section and fill in the required details such as E-mail address, Phone number and password.
- Your account will be open on your screen and you can click on the applied job section and fill the details below.
- Tracking ID
- Select Industry
- The screen will show the details and the status of your application.
How to Download the Android Application of Mahajobs Portal ?
Maharashtra Government has also released an android application that aims to provide the services on the fingertips of both employer and Job seekers. If you wish to download the Mahajobs Portal 2021 official application follow the steps.
- Go to the official website of Mahajobs Portal Maharashtra.
- On the homepage look for the Link for Mahajobs Android App and click on it.
- Clicking will redirect you to the Google Play Store page.
- Click on the Install Option and the application will start downloading.
- Open the application and log in to your account using your credentials.
- Now you can Log in to your account any time anywhere you want and even track your application status from time to time.
If you need any help or have any query regarding the Mahajobs Portal you can call on the helpline number given on the portal : 022-61316405 or you can send e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, the mahajobs portal is only for the residents of Maharashtra State.
The official porta for Maharashtra mahajobs portal is mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in.
The candidates registering for the mahajobs portal must have their domicile certificate with them.
Yes, you can register through the android application of mahajobs portal.
First you need to go to the official website of mahajobs. On the Home page click on Job Seeker Registration and fill the details on the registration form. You will be registered.
The portal does not guarantee employment but facilitate the link between job finders and employers.
Visit the official website and on the top right corner of the homepage click on the type of log in account and fill the credentials to log in.
The documents required to register for mahajobs portal are : Domicile, photos, e-mail ID etc..
While logging in, click on the forgot password option and the new password resetting link will be sent either on your registered e-mail address or registered phone number.
Open the mobile application and log in to your account using your ID and Password. Click on the applied job section and you will see the application status.