Karnataka Voter List 2023: Karnataka state is all set to commence the elections. It is necessary for all applicants that their names are printed on the voter list to take part in voting. The Karnataka voter list is also referred to as an electoral list which consists of brief information regarding voters in the state.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Voter List 2023
CEO (Chief Electoral Officer, Karnataka) will release the final electoral rolls SSR list. Interested civilians can now download it from the official website. If you don’t have any clue about downloading process of the Karnataka voter list online, then keep on reading the post till the end. In order to save essential time for people, we have also provided the direct link to get the Karnataka voter list in this portal. After getting their name on the voter list, citizens have to visit the voting booth on election day for voting.
Highlights of Karnataka Voter List
|Topic of Article||Karnataka Voter List|
|Karnataka Voter List Issued by||Chief Electoral Officer, Karnataka Karnataka|
|Who are Recipients||Permanent Resident of Karnataka|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Category of Post||Karnataka Govt. Schemes|
|Official Portal Link||www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in|
|Aim of Launching Online Site||People can download the voter list online mode|
Who are Eligible Candidates for Karnataka Voter ID?
Higher authorities of the CEO have made some eligibility criteria which every citizen needs to satisfy. Those candidates who will not fulfil any of the mentioned eligibility standards will be marked as non-eligible ones.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants who wish to vote must be a civilian of Karnataka state.
- Candidates should be mentally and physically fit.
- Applicants who do not have any criminal records can participate in the voting procedure.
- Only those candidates can vote whose age is more than 18 years.
Certificates Required for Karnataka Voter ID
In this portion of the article, applicants will get to know information about the documents needed at the time of registering for new elections. Check out the name of all the important testimonials required for registration.
- Age-proof Certificate of Aspirant (Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, 10th Class Certificate/ Marksheet, Birth Certificate, etc)
- Passport size photograph of Applicant
- Candidate’s Address proof (Ration card, Driving license, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill Receipt)
Online Procedure to Apply for Karnataka Voter ID Card
After knowing the details about documents, now focus on the process of registering for a new elector. Follow the steps given in the succeeding part of this section.
- In the initial step, applicants have to open the official website of CEO Karnataka.
- Scroll the homepage a little bit and click on the link “Enroll Online as a Voter”.
- NVSP official portal will flash on your screen, then login to that portal.
- Hit the link of the “Register as new electoral” link.
- Choose “Form 6” and fill in all the important details in it.
- Next, upload the important document needed in the registration procedure.
- Tap the “Submit” tab and complete the plan.
Offline Steps for Karnataka New Voter Registration
Candidates having a problem while applying for a voter identity card by online mode can check out the easy offline steps of registration.
- At first, candidates have to visit their nearest election office.
- After that, get the hard copy of the form 6 form there.
- Next, enter all the required information on the application form.
- Attach the necessary certificate with the application form.
- Finally, submit the application form along with all the documents to that election office.
Process to Download Karnataka Voter List 2023
Enthusiastic applicants can download the voter list from the online portal. We have also provided the link to the voter list here to furnish more ease to applicants.
- In the beginning, candidates must go to the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Karnataka.
- The homepage will open on your screen and find the link to “Final Electoral Rolls SSR 2023”.
- A new tab will flash in which applicants have to choose their respective district name.
- Assemble constituency list will be displayed on the tab, then select your AC name link.
- After that, you have to pick your polling station name.
- In a moment, an electoral list will be presented in a pdf format on your screen.
- To check your name on the list, read the upcoming portion of this passage.
Process of Searching Name in Karnataka Voter List
Here is an important algorithm explaining the procedure of searching the name of a voter on the Karnataka electoral list.
- To check the name on the voter list, open the official portal i.e. www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Search My Name in Voter List” link present under the “I want to” segment.
- The instruction page will open on your screen, read them and hit the “Continue” option.
- Next, applicants will have two choices whether to search name by details or by epic number.
- Applicants who will select “Search by Details” have to enter their name, age, state, district and other info.
- Those who will choose “Search by Epic No.” are required to insert details like voter id number, state, and code given on the screen.
- Finally, hit the search button, and details of your voting will be displayed on the new tab.
Method to Know Your Polling Station
If you don’t know your polling station, then we recommend you follow the steps illustrated below.
- People have to type the link of the official website on any suitable web browser.
- In the next step, go to the “I want to” section of the home screen.
- Tap the link named “Know my Polling Station” link.
- Important instructions to know about the polling station will flash on your display.
- These guidelines are as follows-
- Open your messaging application on your mobile phone.
- Compose a message in the given format KAEPIC<space> Voter ID Number (Example: KAEPIC ABC7369303).
- Send this message to this number 9731979899.
- In a second, polling details will be sent back to your mobile number.
How to Track Karnataka Voter Application Status?
Have you submitted the application form for the new electoral? If yes, then you are willing to know your application status, which can be checked from the process described in the next segment of this post.
- First of all, aspirants are required to open the official portal of CEO Karnataka.
- The landing page of the site will open on your screen.
- Select the link “Get the Status of my Application” from the “I want to” segment.
- A new tab will open in which applicants have to input their reference number.
- Click the link “Track Status” button, and the application status will be presented.
Check Karnataka District-wise Voter List 2023
|Name of Districts||Voter List Link|
|UTTARA KANNADA||Download Here|
|BANGALORE RURAL||Download Here|
|DAKSHINA KANNADA||Download Here|
Process to File Grievance at ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in
- Go to the official portal of the Chief Electoral Officer of Karnataka.
- On the homepage of the screen, candidates have to select the “Grievance” option.
- You will be redirected to the grievance site by applying the above step.
- Then, complete your sign-up and login procedure.
- Next, a complaint form will be displayed in which provide your grievance info.
- Lastly, submit the grievance form.
Method of Checking Complaint Status Online
- If you have submitted the complaint and now looking for the steps to view the complaint status, then choose the “Grievance” button from the home screen of the official site.
- The national service grievance site will flash on your display.
- Next, select the “Track Your Complaint” link from the landing page of the grievance portal.
- Then, applicants have to insert their complaint id or reference id.
- The status of your complaint will open in a new tab by clicking the submit button.
According to the citizenship act, all residents of India have the right to vote irrespective of their caste, colour, gender, etc. As you know very well that voting in India is a very important responsibility of citizens. During the voting period, people’s complaints regarding the current govt are this and that & make assumptions about the upcoming government.
Elections come & go, but not every civilian in India participates in voting. There are people who just sit back and watch the voting procedure but do not participate in it. Every vote is significant and has the power to make a difference.
So, it is advised that, do not waste your valuable vote by not taking part in voting. In this post, we have shared the complete information concerning the Karnataka voter list. After considering this passage, if anyone has questions, then must ask in the comment area and get clarity about it.
Karnataka Voter List Concerning FAQ’s
Yes, all those citizens who are not 18 plus won’t be able to vote in this year’s elections.
If you searching for info about your polling station, then send this message – KAEPIC<space> Voter ID Number to this number 9731979899.
Candidates having questions can dial the 1950 toll-free number and get answers to their queries.
Sending feedback online is a very easy procedure. For this, you have to open the official portal, and then click the “feedback” option from the menu bar. Enter your details and submit the feedback form.
No need to worry if the official portal will not open, you can also get the voter list link that is mentioned in this article.