Voter List www.electoralsearch.in | Search Name In Voter List PDF | Download Electoral Roll PDF | CEO state wise Votet list
The voter list for the year 2021 has updated on the official website of the election commission of India. From time to time according to the elections, these voter lists are uploaded. Earlier updating and distribution of the Voter Identity Card were done through offline mode. However, with time it has changed and now under digitalization, it is made online at electoralsearch.in. The applicant who wants to get their voter ID card or search the details or name in the voter list can use the digital method to get it.
Candidates can download the electoral roll and apply online for the new voter card from the National voter’s service portal. In this article, we have discussed electoral search and procedure to search name in voter list. Also, we will discuss the procedure to apply online and other information related to voting.
Search Name In Voter List
Every year in different part of country election conducts for selection of politicians. Citizen above age of 18 year can vote and choose their leaders. To conduct fair election, Election Commission conducts survey of the entire eligible candidate. In this survey list of the entire candidate above 18 years who are permanent residents of India is made. Their eligibility and voter ID list is prepared and uploaded on electoral search at the time of election. For giving vote it is very important to have name in voter list.
NVSP Voter List 2021
This is a list prepared by Election Commission for all eligible candidates who can vote. This is done to maintain democracy that everyone has given equal right to choose their leader.
चुनाव किसी भी लोकतंत्र में बहुत महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है। ज्यादातर मामलों में, हमारे देश में युवा पीढ़ी, वोट डालने के लिए आवश्यक न्यूनतम आयु में शामिल होने के बाद भी, वैध मतदाता पहचान पत्र नहीं रखती है। वैध मतदाता पहचान पत्र के बिना, कोई भी भारत में किसी भी चुनाव में मतदान नहीं कर सकता है।
लेकिन इससे पहले आप यह जांचना न भूलें कि आपका नाम मतदाता सूची में है या नहीं और इसके लिए आपको सरकारी कार्यालयों के चक्कर लगाने की जरूरत नहीं है। बल्कि, इसमें प्रौद्योगिकी एक महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभा रही है और आप घर बैठे अपने फोन की मदद से मतदाता सूची में नाम की जांच कर सकते हैं।
मतदाताओं की सुविधा के लिए भारत निर्वाचन आयोग यानी इलेक्शन कमीशन ने मतदाता हेल्पलाइन ऐप उपलब्ध कराया है। जो Android और iOS दोनों प्लेटफॉर्म के लिए उपलब्ध है।
यहाँ डाउनलोड करे –
- Andriod – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eci.citizen&hl=hi&gl=US
- iOS – https://apps.apple.com/in/app/voter-helpline/id1456535004?l=hi
Salient Features Of National Voter Service Portal
- Using National voter’s service portal applicant can search their name in electoral roll for upcoming election.
- Applicant can apply for the new voter identity card if it is not there
- Applicant will get option to print out voter information list
- From official web portal user can get details of district election and Chief Election Office
- Any modification related to enrolment and change in address from electoral voter ID can be done through portal
- It is accessible at home and no need to visit offices for work
- Voters of India can locate polling station at the time of election to caste vote
- Through web portal it brings transparency in work and digitalization provide easy access of functions
Information Available In Voter List (Electoral Roll)
List of information which are available for electoral roll is given below. One should review their details to avoid any miss information. The information is:-
- Name of applicant
- Date of birth
- National Identity Number
- Code of polling station
- Name of polling station
- Area of locality
- Epic number
Through electoral search one can only check details but using National voter’s service portal applicant can apply for various services. List of services available on national voter’s service portal:-
- Registration for new elector
- Registration for Overseas electoral
- Objection or deletion in electoral roll
- Correction of entries
- Transposition within AC
- Migration to another AC
- Download free e- epic
- Search in electoral roll
- Know your assembly or constituency details or electoral office details or political party representative
- Track application status
- Enroll to vote
- Check enrolment details and update it
How To Search Name In Voter List Online (Electoral Roll)
Procedure to check name in voter list is very easy. One needs to visit electoral Search website. Here we have provided simple steps to get the details. Details can be search by either providing basic information or using Epic number. Both steps have given below:-
Search By Details
- Visit official website
- User can visit by clicking here
- On home screen it will show option to search by details
- Provide details
- The details are name, date of birth, father’s name, gender, state district and Assembly Constituency
- In place of address applicant can choose location through map
- Provide all the details and also code
- Use this information to search
Search By Epic Number
- Visit official website
- Select second tab of home screen
- It will ask Epic number, state and code
- Provide all the information and click on search
- It will show details of the voter
How To Apply Online For Voter Identity Card
In order to get listed in the voter list, applicant needs to apply online. The procedure is there both online and offline. Both procedures has discussed below:-
Online Application For Voter List
- Visit official website
- On home screen there is option for apply online
- Click on this option
- It will show a login page
- Applicant who has already account can use username and password to login
- Candidate who don’t have account they can register as new user
- Click on the option provided
- It will ask your mobile number along with captcha
- Provide information
- Now OTP sent
- Use this OTP for further procedure
- Applicant can use previous Epic number for registration
- Select I have Epic number
- Provide Epic number, email address password and confirm password
- For those candidate who don’t have Epic number use I don’t have Epic number
- It will ask other relevant information related to constituency name, father’s name, date of birth, email password and confirm password
- Click on register for registration
- In this way online application can be submitted for voter list
While creating online application person need to follow pattern of password. Password includes some restriction which should be followed:-
- Password must contain at least 6 character
- There should be at least one digit from 0 to 9
- The password must contain at least 1 special character
- Password should be a mix of uppercase or lowercase
- At least one uppercase is mandatory in password
Offline Application For Voters List
To get register for voting, applicant can use offline method also. Here we have discussed procedure to get offline registration. For electoral voting list:-
- Applicant needs to fill two copies of form number 6.
- This form is available free of cost in the electoral registration offices.
- It is also available in office of booth level officer and assistant electoral registration.
- This application accompanied with photo copies of related documents.
- Prepare the list of document along with form number 6 and submit it to the concerned office of electoral registration.
- User can also post this through courier to the booth level officer of polling area.
How To Register For New Elector
In order to register for new elector or overseas applicant need to login on official website. Procedure is given below:-
- Visit official website by click here
- After entering at National voters services portal click on login
- For new user registration it is mandatory otherwise user having already account can directly login with details
- Here in this page many features are available
- This include objection and deletion, registration, correction and transposition along with migration
- Applicant can choose any of the service according to their need
How To Download Electronic Epic
To download electronic Epic:-
- Visit official website
- Select option of e EPIC download
- Provide username and password along with captcha
- This will help you to login on page
- After getting login, option to download electronic Epic is shown
- Download it in the form of PDF
- You can take print out for future reference
Procedure To Download Voter list Pdf
To download electrol roll PDF, follow given instruction:-
- Visit to the official website
- Click here to visit directly
- On home screen, there is an option to download electoral roll PDF
- Click on this option
- It will ask state
- Select the state of choice and proceed go
- This will redirect to the state website
- A new page will open
- This page will have information related to electoral roll of that state
- You can download it or take it print for future reference
Getting Details For Assembly Constituency And Political Party Representative
Before getting ready for voting, an applicant must know about their assembly and parliamentary constituency. It is very important to know the electoral officer details and political party representative. Choosing a responsible politician is very important because only they will help for development of your area. Follow the given procedure to know about political party representative or assembly parliamentary constituency:-
- Visit official website
- Click on know your option
- As the page will open it will show you two option to search
- Either you can use by Epic number or by address
- Use Epic number and click on search
- It will show all the details related to your Epic number
- By address you can select constituency through map
- After selecting constituency from map it will show information related to that assembly
How To Track NVSP Voter Application Status
For those applicants who have applied for name in voter list can track their information online. To track application status candidate need to follow given instruction:-
- Visit official website
- On homepage, there is option for Track Application Status
- Clicking on this option will ask reference number
- Enter your reference ID and click on track option
- This will track the status of your online application
- You can take a printout for future reference
Using SMS Services
Applicant needs to send details on specified number through given number to track application. This will help to give you information related to status of voters list:-
|Bihar||EEL<space>voter ID number||56677|
|Karnataka||KAEPIC<>voter ID number||9243355223|
|Andhra Pradesh||VOTE<>voter ID number||9246280027|
|Kerala||EEL<space>voter ID number||54242/537252|
|Odisha||CEOODI<space>voter ID number||9238300131|
|Uttar Pradesh||UPEPIC<space>voter ID number||9212357123|
|Andhra Pradesh||VOTE<space>voter ID number||9246280027|
|Chandigarh||BTH<space>voter ID number||9216164606|
|West Bengal||WBEC<space> ID number||51969|
|Tamil Nadu||EPIC<space>voter ID number||9211728082|
How to Get Help/complain On NSVP?
In every field there is chance for betterment. So election commission is ready to take any suggestion or complaint from user. For fastest way to lodge a complaint applicant can use online portal of election commission. Complain related to both election and non-election are taken. All they need to visit official website of national grievances service portal.
Methods to file complaint by voters have given. There are many options to file complaint. It includes following procedure:-
Voter Helpline Application
Android users can download voter helpline application from Play Store. After downloading this application use it to file any complaint or suggestions that you have. This will be solved very quickly and efficiently.
Calling On 1950
Voters of India can use 1950 number also for complaint. All they need to call on this number. This number is toll free which uses either English or Hindi. Caller can also get information related to election, voting date, Epic number, electoral roll, online registration apart from complaints. Apart from this executive also make outbound calls for giving information related to electors and spreading awareness regarding voting.
SMS To 1950
One can use their Epic number through SMS to give suggestion. All they need to provide their electors photo identity card detail in a specified format. Send this SMS to 1950 and they will be contacted for any grievances.
Person With Disabilities App
To facilitate the person with disability election of commission has developed a separate Android application for them. It is application that provides facility of information related to voting to the person with disability. Through the application, PWD candidates can request registration at electoral. Election Commission of India is now taking a proactive approach to reach out to these voters. It will offer all the electoral services on-call support.
Visiting Official Website
One can also visit official website for any grievances. Portal is developed as a single window for all services related to electoral. Many services are available and all information as given on official website of National Voter services portal.
Visit nearest voter facilitation Centre for help. All information and queries are important to the executive and they will try to resolve issues as soon as possible.
Know About Electronic Voting Machine
Electronic voting equipment commonly known as electronic voting machine is an electronic gadget used for Casting and counting votes. It is designed as 2 units. These are control unit and balloting unit. Both this units are combined together using a wire. The control unit is kept with presiding officer at the time of voting. Ballot unit is kept in voting compartment. Casting of vote is done through balloting. It is done to verify the details through polling officer. Using electronic voting machine instead of ballot paper polling officer will press ballot button. It will enable the voter to cast their vote on the ballot unit.
A list of all candidate along with their symbols is represented. A Blue button is kept next to the name & symbol of the candidate. Pressing this button will cast vote to the desired candidate of election. There are many resources related to the electronic voting machine is kept on official website. Voters can also watch many different videos to understand it properly. This is done to create awareness among people related to an electronic voting machine.
About Election Commission Of India
India got independence on 15th August 1947. From that time to secure democracy and socialism in country free and fair elections are conducted at regular intervals. Election Commission of India has given duty to conduct election for lawmakers and politicians of India. This election commission is established as permanent constitutional body. Election Commission of India was established on 25th January 1950 with its headquarter in New Delhi.
All information related to electrol voting has been provided here. User can download application or visit official website to get more information. Even if candidate is not satisfied with the information, they can call on toll free number. Toll free number of National voters Special Portal is given below. Use this number in working hour of office to contact. Toll free number of national voters service portal is 1800111950.
If you are having difficulty in Searching Name In Voter List, then you can ask us in comment section below also.