Join Indian Army Portal 2024 : Login & Registration, Rally Notification – If you’re looking for a career opportunity, then the Indian Army could be your next destination. The Indian Armed Forces are one of the oldest and largest militaries in the world. The Indian Army Portal 2024 is an initiative of the Ministry of Defence to connect with young people on how to join and serve in the forces.
Did you ever participate in a public rally or open Bharti? If your answer is no, then just let us assure you a thing: most people simply by seeing the crowd lose their confidence. If you have participated, then you are aware of the number of applicants in the rally for available positions in the army.
However, aspirants may now submit their applications through online mode for the Agniveer Indian Army as a result of the efforts of our PM to make India more digital. This post will provide information about Join Indian Army Portal, its login & registration procedure, rally notification and more! Check it out now to learn more about this amazing opportunity!
Table of Contents
Join Indian Army Portal
Due to the fact that even the role of the Indian army gets the best possible use of the existing resources, both human and material, combat preparation also has an impact on how the army force is structured. According to India’s threat assessments, which are centred on its training in various wars it has conducted as well as the current geopolitical environment, the control and organisational structure of the army have really been modified accordingly.
Joining the Indian Army is a great chance to act as an essential person for the country. It is a worthwhile idea to think about an army career as an alternative because there are presently approx 3 million individuals participating within the Indian military on active service. The 1st step for any individual from any country who is interested in entering the army must be to familiarize themselves with the different admissions standards. This involves being informed about the application procedure, gathering the necessary documentation, and getting ready for the physical exam.
Goal of Join Indian Army Portal
India’s army is large and well-populated. The best and healthiest people enlist in the military. Documentation, physical exams, written exams and medical tests are all required for military service. The main goal of this portal is to strengthen the nation’s overall defence. Also, this online website provides complete info about the recruitment procedure, and candidates can easily apply for the joining army via this portal.
Highlights of Join Indian Army Portal
|Name of the Article
|Join Indian Army Portal
|Portal Initiated by
|Minister of Defence
|Residents of India
|Aim of Portal
|To provide online information about Army Recruitment in one place and Strengthen the Indian Army
|Application of Applying
Advantages of joinindianarmy.nic.in Portal
Like any other government scheme, joinindianarmy.nic.in portal also provides different types of benefits to all the youth who really want to serve in the Indian military.
- Around April 1st, 2011, army unit insurance has upgraded.
- Pension at retirement and a payout on death.
- The Central Govt Army Central Welfare Fund is providing this portal functionality without any cost.
- British Columbia’s National Defense Fund.
- Govt has enhanced the pension for the candidate’s family by 50% of the amount of the reckonable payments which have been accepted for 10 years currently.
- Development of the AGI.
- At this time, all payments have indeed been totally cleared.
Eligibility Standards for Join Indian Army Portal
These criteria are made by higher officials in order to recruit to right candidates. Before applying for the army you just need to view these standards and if you fulfil all then you are an eligible applicant.
- Candidates who are willing to apply must have a domicile certificate
- Must have a Passport size photo applicant (JPEG file). The size of it must lie from 10KB to 20 KB.
- Aadhaar Card of the candidate
- The minimum age of candidates should be 17½ years and the maximum age to apply is 21 or 23 years (depending on the post)
- Valid Contact Number and Email Address
- 10th class Certificate (Marksheet) is required
- In case an applicant has an NCC certificate, then must upload it.
Important Certificates Needed
While submitting the application form for the Indian army, applicants will need to provide some important documents. Candidates have to attach the actual documents. In the absence of real certificates, authorities may cancel your selection. So, we advise all the aspirants to give the correct information on the form.
- Photo of Applicant
- Education certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Certificate of Character
- Aadhar Card of Candidate
- Pan Card
- Certificates of education obtained
- Birth certificate (DOB)
- Address Proof Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
Selection Procedure for Indian Army
The selection procedure is decided by the officials. Every test signifies the efficiency of the candidates and informs officials how much the applicants are eligible for the job. From our point of view, each applicant should do their best preparation so they can stand out from the rest of the candidates in any test.
- Physical Measurement Test/ Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification of Applicants who have passed both the test
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Physical Measurement Requirement
Applicants have to run 1.6 km (Running is the same for each category for GD post, Nursing Assistant, Tradesman Clerk and so on)
- For 10 pulls ups candidates will score 40 Marks
- For 09 pull-ups, candidates will score 33 Marks
- For 8 pull-ups, candidates will score 27 Marks
- For 7 pull-ups candidates will score 21 Marks
- For 6 pull-ups, candidates will score 16 Marks
- Applicants who do pull-ups below 6 will fail
- Soldiers and NA: 163
- GD and tradesman: 166 cms
- Clerk / SKT: 162
Height for Uttrakhand
- GD: 163
- Sepoy Pharma: 162
- Weight: 48 kg
- Chest: 77
Measurement for Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, and other northeast areas.
- GD and tradesman: 160 cms
- Soldiers Clerk: 160cms
- Chest 77 cms
- Technician and NA: 157 cms
- Weight: 48 kg
Procedure to Register on the Indian Army Portal
In this section of the post, we have listed some essential points by which applicants easily complete the registration procedure.
- Initially, applicants need to visit the link of the official portal of the Indian Army on any safe web browser.
- Then, search for the “New Registration” link on the homepage of the website.
- After that, the instruction page will appear on your screen, read all the guidelines carefully and press the “Register” tab.
- In a few moments, the registration form will emerge on your display where you need to provide your personal information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email address, etc.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number or email for verification of the info provided by you.
- Click the “Proceed/ Next” button and insert your Educational details.
- On the next slide, you have to upload your sign (5KB to 10 KB) and photo (5 KB to 20 KB).
- Then, you have to enter your permanent as well as correspondence address.
- Tap the “Finish/ Register” button and you will be successfully registered.
What is the Login Process on @joinindianarmy.nic.in
Once you complete the registration procedure, you have to implement the steps illustrated in the upcoming portion of this article.
- The first step for login is to open the Join Indian Army Portal on your device.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Search the “Login” link and open it.
- Next, fill the username, password and captcha given on the screen.
- Your profile will open on the new page.
- An application form for a suitable post will be there on your display, in which you have to insert your correct information.
- Attach the required document’s scanned copy.
- Read the application form twice before submitting it.
- Submit the application form and complete the process.
Procedure to Retrieve Forgotten Password/ Username
If you forgot your password, then we have given a method here to retrieve it easily.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the Join Indian Army Portal i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Open the login link from the home screen.
- The login page will display on your screen, and at the end of the page there are two options “Forget Username” / “Forget Password”.
- Select the appropriate link.
- If you choose the “Forget Password” link, then you have to enter info such as username, dob, 10th certificate number, mobile number and captcha.
- By selecting the “Forget Username” link, you have to insert details like mobile number, 10th certificate number and captcha.
- In both cases, you will get the recovery link on your registered phone number.
- Finally, you will recover your password and username.
Link of Official Portal —- Click Here
Can class 10 students apply for the army?
Yes, students who have completed their 10th class with 40% aggregate marks can apply for the army.
What is the maximum age to apply for the Indian army?
Candidates whose age is above 23 years are not eligible to participate in the Indian army rally.
How can I apply for the Indian army rally through online mode?
Officials have introduced a website called Join Indian Army Portal, exclusively for candidates who are willing to apply for army rallies online.