Jammu Kashmir Employment Registration: The government of Jammu and Kashmir has launched the Employment Scheme for all job seekers. Applicants who are searching for any jobs can register themselves in this portal, by doing this it will become very easy for the citizens to get a job in a particular field.
If you are very eager to get a job in your discipline, then you must visit the official website of the Department of Employment i.e. jakemp.nic.in. We will be giving you full detail about the Jammu Kashmir Employment registration, process, selection process, etc, on this page. So if you want to know more about the scheme then read the full article
Table of Contents
Jammu Kashmir Employment Registration
The government of Jammu and Kashmir has taken the step of registering all the eligible candidates in the official portal of the Department of Employment to increase the employment rate. This registration process is conducted for job seekers or freshers who are seeking jobs in their related disciplines. You can register yourself anytime in the portal, and if there are any vacancies available as per your educational qualification, then you will come to know about them. You just have to be in touch with the official portal to know about the same.
Jammu Kashmir Employment Registration – Overview Table
|Jammu Kashmir Employment Registration
|Name of the authority
|Department of Employment
|Government of Jammu and Kashmir
|All the natives of Jammu and Kashmir
|To employ all the jobseekers
|State/ Union territory
|Jammu and Kashmir
Jammu Kashmir Employment Benefits
There are many benefits of employment registration that all the candidates will get after registration in the portal, many citizens of Jammu and Kashmir are getting benefitted from the scheme provided by the government. Many applicants get jobs by getting registered in the official portal, here we have mentioned some benefits that applicants get from this service.
- The J&K government has launched this scheme for all the citizens of the state/ Union territory.
- All the freshers or employees who are switching jobs can register for the same.
- The registration process is online, you do not have to visit government offices to register for employment.
- The citizens will get many career opportunities by enrolling at the portal.
- The portal will be providing jobs in both private and government sectors.
- The government has launched 20 district employment and counselling centres in Jammu and Kashmir.
Jammu Kashmir Employment Objective
The main purpose of this scheme is to provide jobs to all unemployed candidates, candidates who are passed out from college or who are switching jobs. Applicants who are willing to get the job in their related discipline have to do the employment registration.
Once you have registered yourself in the portal then you will get all the information related to all the job opportunities in the portal. Now there will be no unemployed citizens in the state/ UT, every candidate who wishes to get a job will get help from this scheme.
Jammu Kashmir Employment Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria that candidates have to go through before registering for the scheme, applicants who fall under the required criteria will be able to apply for the scheme. Fill out the original information while you are applying for the scheme. Check out the below eligibility criteria for registration.
- The applicant must be a native of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The applicant must have qualified in the related field for which he/ she searching job for.
- The applicants must have government-issued id cards while applying for the scheme.
- All the citizens who recently received a university degree can register themselves.
- Individuals searching for another job can also apply for the same.
Jammu Kashmir Employment Stats
Every year many citizens get themselves enrolled in this portal in search of a good job. And almost all of them get shortlisted for the vacancies that are available as per their discipline. The portal shows the stats for every year in the official portal, so check out the stats that are mentioned below.
How to do Jammu Kashmir Employment Registration?
All the eligible candidates, who are unemployed and wanted to get a job, can register themselves in the portal. By doing this they will get a notification regarding various job opportunities, follow the below steps for registration.
- To do the employment registration, visit the official website of the Department of Employment i.e. jakemp.nic.in.
- After you have visited the official site then, on the main page click on the Jobseeker option and then a drop-down list will appear before you.
- Now select the New user option from the dropdown list.
- On the next page the registration form will appear before you, now enter the details like Name, user name, user id, mail id, and password.
- Then lastly enter the captcha code and then click on create user tap.
- By following the above steps you can easily do the employment registration.
Jammu Kashmir Employment Registration Documents
There are some important documents that applicants have to upload while filling out the application form. Below is the list of documents.
- Applicants aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Driving license
- Recent clicked passport-size photograph
- Income certificate
- Resident certificate
Procedure for Jammu Kashmir Login
Applicants who have successfully registered themselves in the portal can log in in the portal by following the below-mentioned procedure.
- To do the login for the employment registration, go to the official website of the Department of Employment i.e. jakemp.nic.in.
- After you have landed on the official website, then click on the Job Seeker option, which is available at the top of the main page.
- After that, you have to click on the User Login option.
- Then on the next page, the new page will open, there you have to enter the required credentials like username, password, and captcha code and then click on the Login option.
- After you have clicked on the login option you will be successfully logged into the portal.
Procedure To Check Jammu Kashmir User Manual
For applicants who are unable to do the registration for employment or are facing difficulty in login o the portal then here we have stayed the full procedure to check the user manual for the same.
- To check the user manual for registration, go to the official portal of the Department of Employment i.e. jakemp.nic.in.
- On the main page, click on the Jobseeker option at the top of the page.
- Then click on the user manual option among the three options.
- On the next page, the user manual will open before you in Pdf format.
- Now check the step-wise procedure to do the employment registration.
- By following the above procedure you can successfully check the user manual.
Jammu Kashmir E- counselling
The government of Jammu and Kashmir shows the weekly counselling session conducted by the government for all job seekers. The portal shows the previous year’s counselling session and the number of candidates who attended the e-counselling session. Check out the below-stated procedure to check the e- counselling in the portal.
- First, you have to visit the official portal of the Department of Employment, i.e. jakemp.nic.in.
- Now that you have visited the site, then click n the E – counselling session, which will be available at the top of the main page. Tap on that option.
- On the next page, you will be able to see the previous year’s session, there on the top of the page, you have to click on the weekly monitoring format.
- On the next page, you will be able to see the district-wise name and e- counselling session.
Procedure To Lodge Grievances
All the candidates who have registered themselves in the portal can also fill out the online grievance form. If you have any issues regarding the portal then you can lodge grievances for the same. Here we have discussed the procedure to lodge the grievance.
- All the applicants who are having grievances regarding the registration or portal, then they have to first visit the official site of jakemp.nic.in.
- Now after you have landed on the site, the home page will appear before you, there you have to click on the Grievances option.
- A list will appear once you click on the grievance option, there you have to click on the grievance registration option.
- On the next page, a grievance form will open before you, enter the e-mail , and security code.
- After that you have to click on the Send OTP option, now enter the OTP and then click on the verify OTP.
- The grievance form will appear before you, now enter all the required details on the form.
- After you have filled out the credentials then click on the submit option.
- By doing this you can lodge the Grievances.