ESIC Online Payment 2023— In case you work for a state govt, you should know about the ESIC payment processing portal completely. The government of India have implemented an ESIC portal for every state govt employee. People can submit the challan by going to the ESIC’s online webpage. In this post, we’ll guide you through the steps you need to follow to obtain and print out the confirmation receipt of your digital purchases using this specific payment portal.
Additionally, we will assist you over each phase of the process to find out the progress of the online transaction. Authorities have also mentioned the whole instructions for submitting complaints or giving feedback methods on the ESIC Online Payment Official website.
Table of Contents
ESIC Online Payment 2023
Challan payments are now able to be made online with the help of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation. This organisation is a standalone enterprise that primarily provides social security and healthcare insurance for state govt employees. Challan transactions under ESIC must be done digitally by both employers and employees.
Though employee contributions only compensate 1.75% of the salaries owed, employer contributions total 4.75% of the income owed. Unless an employee’s everyday salary is lower than 137 Rupees, they are exempted from paying. Online Account owners who’ve been permitted to use net banking can avail ESIC payments portal benefits.
Now residents do not require to visit any govt agency to pay this challan. This method will be effective as well as save a significant number of hours. Recipients have until the fifteenth day of every month to complete their electronic payments.
Key Points of ESIC Online Payment
|Name Of The Program||ESIC Online Payment|
|Full Form||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Scheme Initiated by||Govt of India|
|Recipients||Residents of India|
|Aim of Scheme||With the help of this portal, employees can now pay challan digitally.|
|Official Portal Link||https://www.esic.in/|
Motive of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
The primary motive of ESIC payment processing is to offer a digital payment option for generated bills. People may now submit their challans online without going to a state government department since the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has created this service, and eligible people can use it. By doing so, the payment system will save a considerable amount of time and work, as well as the procedure will also be transparent for everyone.
To deposit a challan, users must possess access to online banking. For any purpose, if e-banking isn’t accessible, you won’t be able to complete digital payments. Initially, the ESIC must be paid by both the worker and the employer. However, after the execution of this scheme, users can make payments from anywhere, anytime.
Advantges of ESIC Online Payment 2023
- Digital challan payments are now possible for ESIC members.
- Those SBI bank users who have access to online banking can pay their ESIC digitally.
- Employee State Insurance Corporation is an independent council that handles the state insurance of staff.
- Employer contributions are calculated at a rate of 1.75% of the earnings by paying to workers and 4.75% of the salaries paid by employers.
- The process of paying online will result in saving essential time and cost increase system integrity.
- Individuals will not have to go to govt agencies for paying challans.
- All workers who receives a regular salary that is below 137 Rupees are excluded from making their deposit.
- Workers and employers must both can submit an electronic ESIC charge.
Info and Documents Required for ESIC
There are certain documents and information that are important from the ESIC payment point of view. The list of such certificates is mentioned in the following portion of this article.
- Aadhar Card of Employee
- Photograph of Employee
- Voter Identity Card
- Government Job ID card
- Company’s MOA and AOA
- Company Registration Documentation in case of a business.
- Partnership act in case of a partnership company.
- GST Certification of the establishment.
- Scanned photocopies of the license obtained by the corporation
- Pan Card of Employee
- Bank Information of Candidate
- Address Proof Certificates
- Valid Mobile Number
- Correct Email
Eligible Candidates for ESIC Online Payment 2023
Before availing of the advantage of ESIC online payment, you must check the eligibility standards that are given below. If you fulfil all the criteria, then you are eligible to make payments from the portal.
- A candidate who wants to apply for ESIC online payment should be a permanent citizen of India.
- The individual must possess SBI bank account with enabled online banking.
Procedure to Complete ESIC Online Payment 2023
If you are an eligible person who fulfils the standards and wants to do ESIC payment online, then must follow the procedure illustrated below.
- In the beginning, all you have to do is open the link of the official portal of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation.
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on your screen.
- Scroll down the page and you will see the link named “Pay e-challan” given under the “Quicks Links” section.
- Click the link once you find it.
- A new tab will open where you have to insert “Employer Code and Captcha”.
- Hit the “Search” button.
- After that, choose the appropriate challan number and proceed with payment.
- Next, write or save the challan number and press the continue tab.
- Choose the respective bank to complete the payment via net banking.
- Then, provide the user ID and other important information required.
- Hit the “Pay” tab, in order the complete the payment process.
- After successful payment, you will see the receipt of it.
- Select the “Print” option and the receipt will be downloaded to your device for future usage.
Login Method for Employer
- Employers who want to know the login method must implement these steps.
- First of all, go to the official portal of ESIC login.
- Scroll the homepage a little bit and you have to click the link of “Employer Login”.
- The login form will open where you have to enter info like username, password and captcha given on the screen.
- Hit the login tab and the employer dashboard will open on your device.
Checking ESIC Online Payment Dashboard
- Firstly, employees need to visit the ESIC online payment official site.
- Wait for a few seconds and the landing page will flash on your device.
- On the menubar of the page, the “Dashboard” option is given.
- Click that and a drop-down box will slide down.
- Open the “ESIC Dashboard” link from it.
- In a new tab, the ESIC dashboard page will be visible.
- The page contains various information such as “ESI Hospitals, ESI Dispensaries, Maternity Benefit, Sickness Benefit, etc”.
How to See ESIC Directory?
- Initially, you are required to open the official website link of ESIC payment online.
- On the left side of the home screen, the “Information” tab is present.
- Click the tab, and you will see the “Directory” link inside it.
- Select the directory option.
- You will see the “Directory” page on the new tab.
- On that page, you check any data related to ESIC.
Process to See Circulars/ Orders/ Instructions
- Candidates need to open the official site of ESIC on any safe web browser.
- The home screen will emerge on your page.
- You will see the “Announcement” option on the left side of the page.
- A drop-down box will appear where you have to click the ”Instruction/ Circulars/ Order” link.
- On the new tab, a fresh page will appear on your device.
- The page contains certain types of information or circulars that are related to the ESIC program.
Method of Checking Defaulters List
- In order to check the defaulter’s list, applicants have to visit the official portal of ESIC online payment.
- Then, you will find the link named “Defaulters List” present under the “Announcement” option.
- In a few moments, the page of the defaulter’s list will be visible on your screen.
- The page contains information such as the name of the office, subject, publish date and console SI. No.
- Check out the appropriate link and view the list.
Login Procedure for ESIC Beneficiary/ Insured Person
- Recipients who are willing to know the process of login has to open the link of the ESIC web portal in any suitable browser.
- On the home screen of the page, you have to search for the “Insured Person/ Beneficiary” link.
- The login page for Insured Person or ESI Staff will open on a new tab.
- You can also choose the language and insert the login information on the screen.
- Hit the login button and complete the procedure.
ESIC Staff/ Pensioner Login Method
- For ESIC staff login, you are required to visit the official website link of ESIC online payment.
- Then, you need to scroll the homepage slightly.
- In the middle of the page, you will find the link to the ”ESIC Staff/ Pensioner”.
- Tap the link.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen, where you have to tap the “OK” tab.
- Next, enter your credentials such as your Pensioner Number and Verification Code.
- Finally, press the login button.
<<<<< ESIC Official Website >>>>>
The 15th day of the month is the last date to complete the ESIC payment.
Every enterprise comes under ESI Act including industries, which comprise ten workers or more and are paid less than 21,000 Rupees every month.
Individuals who are permanent residents of India have an SBI account with online banking.