बिहार मुख्यमंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना Online/ MGPY/ Bihar Parivahan | Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2022 | Online Application Form | Check Status
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (MGPY), was launched by the Government of Bihar, in 2018 by Shri Nitish Kumar (Chief Minister of Bihar). The authority of Bihar organized this scheme for the progress of the lower caste communities, by giving them a subsidy of fifty percent on the purchase of a vehicle, which leads to a rising employment rate. This yojana has come under the Human welfare department of the State and the Transport Corporation. In this scheme, the people whose age is at least twenty and who belong to the minor community of the society can apply for this.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2022
In this article, you will get to know about the registration process, how to log in and submit the application form online. How you can send your feedback to the government? The benefits, important links and the key features of the scheme are also is in the article. So you can scroll down to get the full information about the scheme.
About Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana
Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana is organized for one motto to increase the employment rate, in which government provides them a facility or the opportunity to become independent. To launch this project the administration of Bihar has made a budget of 421 crores INR in which both rural and urban area has been covered.
|Name of Scheme Name||Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana / Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana मुख्यमंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना बिहार|
|Organized by||Bihar Chief Minister- Nitish Kumar|
|Department||Human welfare department of State and the Transport Corporation|
|Beneficial for||lower-class people which have low family income|
|Benefit||provide 50% subsidy to purchase a vehicle.|
|Main Aim||To decrease the rate of unemployment|
|Plan of Budget||421 crores INR|
|Yojana under||State Government of Bihar|
Objective of Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana
The main aim to launch this scheme is to make people’s lives better, by providing them a source of income. The unemployment rate is rising day by day. To curb the unemployment rate, the authority of Bihar has launched the Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana, for those who are struggling for their job.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana
To see the eligibility criteria is one of the important things before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria of Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana is given below:-
- According to the official notification, the minimum age should be 21 years.
- The scheme is only for the Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Other Backward class (OBC), Scheduled Tribes, and Caste.
- Candidate must possess 4 wheeler driving license.
- Government employees are not eligible for this scheme.
- The candidate must fulfill the criteria of education and qualification.
Documents Required for the Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana
All the interested candidates need to check the details of the documents which are necessary to submit with the application form. So after seeing the eligibility criteria, the foremost thing is to see all the required documents, the list of the documents are given below:-
|Domicile certificate of Bihar||Proof of Annual Income of Family||Copy of Aadhaar card|
|Driving License||Documents of your Education and Qualification||Certificate for Age proof|
|Proof of the Caste document||Passport size photograph||A Registered Mobile Number|
Advantages of the Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana
In this section, we mention some benefits of this scheme, in a very concise manner, so that you can understand it very easily. And take the advantage of this scheme.
- As per the official notification, the government will be provided either subsidy of 50 percent or 1 lakh INR, so that the selected candidates can purchase either a 3 or 4 wheeler vehicle.
- The minor community can easily take benefit of this scheme and take steps towards self-employment.
- The selection of candidates has been from each Gram panchayat, in which five candidates will be selected.
- Through this scheme, the number of unemployed candidates will be decreased.
- According to the official announcement, around 42k people will get employment under this scheme.
- The unprivileged people will get the benefit of the new vehicle.
Process of registration Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana
The candidate can do registration by following the simple steps, which is given below:-
- For the registration process, the candidate must visit the official site of the Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana of Bihar, and…
- The homepage will open on your screen, then you have to select the Registration option.
- Once you click on the option, then you have to enter your Mobile No., on the given space.
- Create the password, and then again enter the password for confirmation.
- In the next column, you have entered your Email address, if your email ID not available in that case no substitute is available you have entered the valid Email ID.
- In the next step, you have to enter the details of your Driving License.
- After that click on the Registration option.
- Then after you will get your credential ID and password.
How to Log IN for Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana
After the registration process, the candidate must go for the login portal, and in this section, you will get to know about the process of the Login in the Bihar portal for the Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana, the process is as follows:-
- The Login and password, which get after the registration process,
- You have to enter that ID and password into the given column.
- In the column of Username, you have to enter your Registered number.
- Or in the column of password you have to enter your Registered Password.
- After that, you can click to the Login Option.
- Then your portal will display on your screen.
Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana Application Form
The process of the application form will start when your registration and login will be done on the online portal, the process to submit the online application form of the Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana is as follows:-
- To fill the application process of the Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana, you have to visit the official site i.e., transport.bhi.nic.in,
- Then log in to the portal, if you are registered, and if not register yourself.
- After Login, click on the Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana, which appeared on the screen, and…
- Start filling the application form, by entering the following details:-
- Write your first name, middle name, and Last name, according to the documents.
- Select the Gender, from the drop-down box.
- On the next column, write your Father’s name, or if you are married write your husband’s name.
- Put the address on the address column,
- name of your gram panchayat or the police station
- Enter the Pincode
- After doing all these things, then after you have to upload all the necessary documents.
- If you belong from any minor community like SC or ST or OBC, in such case you have to upload that caste certificate proof as well.
- Upload the birth certificate evidence.
- Submit the Age-proof.
- Scan of Aadhaar card
- In the next column, you have to choose the purpose of the vehicle from the drop-down box.
- In the next step, you have to enter your qualification details, with the percentage
- After submitting all the details, check it once,
- And then click on the Submit option
- When all the details have been filled in a correct manner, then Application No. will display on your screen.
- You can print the application, for future references.
How to track the Status of the Application
If you want to track the application status, that you can go through the official site, which leads to the home page, and then you have to click on the Department of Transport.
Then on the next page, you have to choose Scheme of the Gram transport, then the link will direct you to the status of the Pre to the 6th and the 7th phase status.
Then choose the option, of which you want to check the status, and enter the login ID and password, and on the next page, the status of the application will be displayed on your screen.
How to fill Feedback Form of MGPY
It is important to give feedback on any services which you are using, it will make people and the department heads aware about the working situation. So here we mention the process of how you can give feedback by using an online portal.
To fill the feedback form, you have to go through the transport.bih.nic.in> tap to the Feedback option,> click on the add the feedback option> The new page will open in which you have to enter your name, mobile no., email address> then go to the next column that is comment section> once you write then click on the submit option. In this way, the feedback form will be summited to the official portal.
Important Features of Mukhyamantri Parivahan Yojana
Here we have mentioned some of the important points related to this Yojana, which are as follows:-
- The age of the applicant must be at least 21 years to get the benefit of this scheme.
- According to the official notification, from each panchayat, five eligible candidates will be selected for this scheme.
- The candidate must fit the acceptability standards as per the government norms.
- To take the advantage of this project the candidate will not an employee of any government service.
- The applicant must fulfill the criteria of the qualification.
- The candidate does not procure any vehicle.
- The scheme is launched with the purpose to increase self-employment, in which the government has been provided support for the minor class people on three or four-wheeled vehicles.
- From this scheme, eight thousand four hundred and five Gram panchayats will get the profit of the financial assistance.
|Official Guidelines||Click Here|
|Direct Login Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|For Feedback||Click Here|
|Feedback form||Click Here|
|Official Site link||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, as per the official notification, this scheme is only for the SC & ST, OBC, EWS category of the people.
You can contact, through either by email address or by calling on the helpline no.
Email ID- [email protected]
Contact Helpline No.:- 0612-2233333
You have to fill in the following details, before putting any comment, which is as- Applicant Name, Applicant Registered Mobile No., registered Email-address.
Visit the site> click on the Feedback> New Page will open> Select Add to Feedback> fill form>write your views> click to submit.
Yes, of course, you can track by simply using your mobile phone or laptop, by using the authorized portal of the Bihar govt.
To apply for this scheme you must go through the transport.bih.nic.in.
The scheme was launched in 2018 year, by the govt of Bihar, for the well-being of the people of Bihar.
The standards in which candidate must fit into it, which are as follows:-
The most important is that candidate must be 21 years to apply to this scheme.
He/she must possess a Driving License, etc.
for more details, you can read the article.
As per the announcement, the budget was suggested by the Bihar govt. was 421 Crores INR.
The main benefit of this scheme is to provide subsidies to the poor people of Bihar so that they can buy a 3 or 4 wheeler vehicle, and so that they can independently stand and earn.