For the 2023 year, the government of Assam state has various plans to implement several programs. The programs are going to improve the socio-economic development and livelihoods of the citizens of Assam. On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, the state government has launched a health insurance program named “Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana“.
This scheme is going to benefit all government employees and pensioners of Assam state. The officials will replace the current reimbursement with the new one under this plan. Let’s get to know more about the Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana, like the online registration process, log in, and others on this page.
Table of Contents
Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2023
Under this program, government employees and retired employees of the government would receive medical coverage, which will be around Rs. 5 lakh. Ayushman Bharat Yojana is similar to this scheme. However, the MLSAY is implemented at the state level. Whereas the other one is implemented at a central level.
The officials have launched a separate portal for this scheme where all the services and information related to the scheme will be provided. The main goal of the scheme is to provide financial health coverage of Rs. 5 lakh to the beneficiaries and their family every year.
mmlsay.assam.gov.in Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana|
|Scheme Initiated by||Government of Assam|
|Concerned Department||Department of Health|
|Beneficiaries of the Scheme||Government Employees and Pensioners of Assam|
|Registration Commencement Date||02 October 2023|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
অসমৰ মুখ্যমন্ত্ৰী লোক সেৱক আৰোগ্য যোজনা Eligibility Conditions
There are several conditions set by the officials for the above-mentioned scheme. If you want to get registered in the scheme then it is compulsory to fulfill the conditions. Here are the eligibility conditions:
- Only citizens of Assam are eligible to apply for the MMLSA Yojana.
- Citizens of Assam must be government employees to apply for the scheme.
- Assam government employee’s family members are also eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
- If the person has completed their services and is now a pensioner, they can apply for the scheme.
- However, any candidates who fulfil all the above-mentioned conditions but were signed up for other government schemes previously are not eligible for the MMLSA Yojana.
Required Documents for Assam MMLSAY Scheme Registration
The officials will also ask for some documents from users during online registration. It is crucial for users to carry the required documents to avoid any problems. Here is the list of documents that will be needed for registration:
|Retirement Proof (PPO Number)|
|Working Mobile Number|
|Government employee ID Card|
|Income Certificate (PAN Card)|
How to do Online Registration for Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2023?
Let’s understand the online procedure through which you can register for the mmlsay.assam.gov.in Yojana. Below are the steps that need to be followed:
- Commence the process by going to the Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Portal i.e., https://mmlsay.assam.gov.in/
- Locate the section named “Beneficiary Login/Registration” which is attached on the right side of the home page.
- Now, you should click on the “Click Here” link available below that section, and the form will open on the screen.
- Start filling out the details by selecting the employment type.
- After that, select the option through which you want to validate the account.
- And then provide the details of the option selected in the previous step.
- Complete the remaining steps as asked by the officials till the end.
- At the last step, recheck the whole form, and once you are satisfied, click on the submit tab to complete the process.
Process to login to the MMLSAY Portal as an Official
The login process is easy once you are successfully registered for the scheme. You just have to follow the steps provided below and the dashboard of the registered user will open:
- The first step will be visiting the website of the MMLSAY with the help of this link: https://mmlsay.assam.gov.in/
- Now, the above-provided link will open the home screen.
- Locate the section “For MMLSAY Officials” available on the right side of the home screen.
- After that, you should provide the login ID and password carefully and then tap on the login option to successfully open a dashboard.
- In case, candidates have forgotten their password then they can click on the Forgot Password link available at the bottom of the login section.
- Then the new page will open asking for some details. Finally, you will be able to change your password.
How to download the Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Card?
The following are the steps through which you can download the Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Card easily:
- Start the procedure by going to the official website of the MMLSAY with this link address: https://mmlsay.assam.gov.in/
- The home page will open and you can see the login section on the right side.
- Provide your login credentials carefully and then click on the login tab.
- Now, the dashboard will form on the screen. Please locate and click on the MMLSAY Card option.
- After tapping on the link, a new page will open on the screen.
- Enter all asked details on the new page and submit the same by clicking on the submit button.
- A few seconds after submitting the details, the card will appear on the respective device.
- Check the available details on the card and click on the print option to get its hard copy.