AP sand booking timings | sand.ap.gov.in price | how to contact ap sand booking | latest tricks login | ap sand customer care number and booking helpline number user manual | ap sand booking process
Online portals have proved to be very efficient and time-conserving. Thus, the government is trying its best to deliver services to the public by launching distinct online portals. In the same spirit, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has started the AP Sand Portal. This website will provide as many services related to the sand market at the doorsteps. Citizens can easily buy sand here and government can also smoothly monitor the sand market. More relevant information about the sand.ap.gov.in portal is in the following article.
About AP Sand Booking
The purchasing of Sand was a complicated process that eventually needed some degradation. Keeping this in mind, the state government of Andhra Pradesh launched the sand.ap.gov.in portal. This website will not only provide online services but also ensure affordable prices. The Mineral Development Corporation Limited of the state handles the entire functioning. This online initiative will bring lucidity to the governance and also help in dodging the sand mafia systems.
There are various services available on the portal for both, the consumer as well as the contractor. Department also has access to the portal which will help them monitor the entire procedure. The consumers can buy sand on the portal whereas the contractors can register to sell online. The departmental is only for the officials. All the latest updates regarding the portal will be posted on the home page regularly. A special grievance contact and technical queries helpline are available as well. The users will have to follow a simple procedure to buy sand on the portal. Firstly, they will have to register and then log in. After logging in, follows the ordering and payment. Once the payment is successful from the consumer’s end, the sand will be loaded from the stockyard and delivered to the customer.
Key Highlights of AP Sand Booking 2022
|Name||AP Sand Management and Monitoring System|
|Department||Mineral Development Corporation Limited|
|State||AP Govt Scheme|
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister|
|Aim||To monitor and manage the sand market|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Grievance Contact||[email protected]|
|Technical Contact||[email protected]|
Objective of Portal
The chief purpose of launching this portal was to provide the best benefits to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. In order to make the process of ordering sand and its deliverance easier, the government opened this portal. Online services are easy to avail and the management of schemes and programs becomes easier with the use of e-portals. It brings transparency to the system and reduces the interference of sand mafias. The entire process will move at a rapid pace and easy way. The efficiency of the department increases with the online working since most paperwork and management work of records is reduced.
Benefits of AP Sand Booking portal
The major benefit of the portal will be to the citizens since the entire procedure of buying sand is now hassle-free. They just have to easily register on the portal. Once the registration is done, they need to log in. They can simply book sand on the dashboard of their account and further pay. Once the payment is made, the department will start acting upon the received AP sand booking application. The sand will be collected from the dockyard and then they will deliver it to the applicant. The contractors can also register themselves on the portal so as to participate in the online market. The department will carry out the conventional procedure after receiving the application to grant the tender.
The following are features of using the portal to book sand:
- Online registration which is simple and also hassle-free.
- The applicants can easily pay online through a secure money transfer window.
- Door delivery is available upto 30kms.
- The door delivery will be using tractors.
- The delivery services are available in all districts of Andhra Pradesh.
- The toll charges, which might be applicable for selective areas are excluded from the online payments. The charges will be collected from the constumer by the deliveryman who will show a receipt .
Services provided under AP Sand Management and Monitoring System
The portal will offer the following services:
- The department will display the latest updates on the portal.
- The consumers can register themselves and sign in to book sand.
- The department can log in to monitor and also manage the funtioning.
- Check the order status.
- Use the dashboard to book and payment.
- Download the AP Sand and AP Sand Transporter app.
- Sand Contractors can register themselves and post applications to get government agreements.
- Contact details are available on the portal which users can use to contact the helpdesk.
AP Sand Booking Online Registration and Login
The citizens who wish to use the portal for ap sand booking process will have to follow ap sand booking latest tricks-
- Open the official portal of AP Sand by using the link sand.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, choose the “Consumer Login/ Register” option.
- A login page will open up asking to register as a General or Bulk costumer. Select the preferred option.
- In both cases, the details and procedure followed is likewise. The only difference is the kind of user registering for the sand.
- Enter the mobile number of the applicant and a One Time Password will be generated.
- After the verification of the mobile number, enter the Aadhar number of the applicant or the GST number in case of Bulk Consumer.
- Fill in the address details either of the applicant or the bulk consumer depending on consumer type.
- Finally, pay the required amount and submit.
AP Sand Booking Consumer Login
To log into the portal, follow the method given below:
- Open the homepage of the AP Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System.
- Select the “Consumer Login/Registration” option.
- Enter the mobile number that was used for registration.
- Click on “Send OTP”.
- Enter the One Time Password recieved on the mentioned mobile number.
- The login will be successful after verification of the OTP.
Recommended Read: IGRS AP Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC)
Process to Track APMDC Sand Booking Order
To track the status of the order of the sand, the portal can be used. Follow the subsequent procedure:
- Open the main page of the portal.
- Click on the “Order Status” option.
- A form will open up.
- Enter the order number and click on “Submit”.
- Detailed status of the sand order will appear on the screen: Order ID, Order Status, Consumer Name, Booked Quantity, Booked Date, Dispatched date, Driver Name, Vehicle Number and the Date of Delivery.
- “Close” the tab when done.
AP sand App Apk Download
To download the AP Sand app and AP Sand Transporter app, select the option on the home page of the portal. The google play links will be further available to download.
Contractors can register themselves on the portal. In this manner, they can apply online to get contracts from the government. Only the Excavation or Pattadhar or Depot Contractors can apply on the portal. For Internal Transport Contractor or Door Delivery Contractor, applications are made on the AP Sand Transporter app. They need to follow these simple steps:
- Open the official portal of AP Sand Sale and on the homepage click on “Contractor Registration”.
- A contractror registration form page will open up.
- Enter the details of the company or firm or the agency that is name, address, mobile number, GST number, and PAN card number.
- Further verify the GST number and then move forward with the rest of the application.
- Create a password for the account which will be of minimum 8 characters and maximum 15. The password can be alphanumeric but should not have any special characters.
- Enter the personal details of the applicant such as name, email ID, mobile number.
- The mobile number will be the User ID of the login credentials.
- Verify the mobile number by entering the OTP.
- Enter the details of the address that must be used for communication purposes.
- Enter the financial details of the applicant like IFSC code, account number, etc.
- Attest a scanned canceled cheque or Bank pass book in the form.
- Submit the application.
Next Read: AP EWS Certificate Application Form
AP sand customer care helpline number
A helpdesk has been provided to the users for addressing their grievances and technical issues. Users need to use the mail support at [email protected] for the redressal of their grievances. In case, the users face technical issues with the portal, they can easily send an email help request to [email protected].
Any other queries relating to this article or the AP Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System can also be asked in the comment section below.