AICTE PG Scholarship 2023: From time to time government of India generates many schemes to support the students and youth of the country. Many programs have been launched. One of them is a scholarship for post-graduation. This is a new scholarship program that is provided to financially support the postgraduate student. In the AICTE PG Scholarship, an amount is provided to postgraduate pursuing candidates.
The sanction of this scholarship is done by the All India Council for Technical Education. Here in this article, we have discussed the procedure for registration and benefits of post-graduation through the technical degree. In this article step by steps application procedure for this AICTE PG Scholarship is given. Also, the relevant document and implementation procedure has been discussed.
Table of Contents
AICTE PG Scholarship Program 2023
Through this scholarship program, the Indian government will support students for master’s degrees. Around 12,400 rupees monthly stipend is provided for the period of post-graduation. It is included in Masters in technology, Masters in engineering, M Pharma, and architecture. This stipend is provided for a total of 24 months or completion of the course whichever is early. Under coronavirus situation students are not attending classes still the stipend is provided to help them financially.
वर्तमान शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2022-23 में एआईसीटीई से संबद्ध संस्थानों में प्रवेश पाने वाले सभी छात्र एआईसीटीई पीजी छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2022 का लाभ उठा सकते हैं। इस प्रयोजन के लिए, आवेदक को पात्र होने के लिए प्रवेश के समय एक वैध गेट स्कोर होना चाहिए। AICTE PG (GATE / GPAT) छात्रवृत्ति के लिए aicte-india.org पर घोषणा की गई है। इस लेख में, हम आपको ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की पूरी प्रक्रिया, पात्रता, वजीफा राशि और योजना के अन्य पहलुओं के बारे में बताएंगे।
List of documents Required
This is the list of documents that are required for applying to get a stipend. These documents are discussed below:-
- B.tech passing certificate and mark sheet
- Admission receipt in post-graduation
- Caste certificate
- Physical disability certificate (if applicable)
- Bank account number and details of the candidate
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate detail
- Information related to the course of Master in which admission has taken
- Letter from University about admission in post-graduation
Eligibility Criteria For Post-Graduation Stipend
To get the post-graduation scholarship through AICTE there are some eligibility criteria. The candidate must have these eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship. A list of these criteria is given below:-
- Applicant must have cleared the GATE examination and must have a valid GATE score card
- Candidates who have already done post graduation can not apply again.
- The bank details and other information should be original.
- The bank account should be in the name of the candidate and shouldn’t be a joint account.
- To get the scholarship the bank account should be a General savings bank account.
- To avail of the scholarship, an applicant can do a Master’s in engineering architecture or pharmacy
- After getting admission in some institutions only payable eligible for the scholarship
- This is the same for all category candidates and no discrimination related to caste
- After the beginning of classes payment of the scholarship will initiate
- This scholarship will be provided to the candidate’s account till the completion of the course or 24 months.
- Shortage of attendance or not clearing the examination can impact the scholarship transfer so it is very important to clear the examination and have attendance maintained.
AICTE PG Scholarship Attachment Instruction
For those files which are needed to be attached, there are some instructions. A list of those instructions are given below:-
- The authentic certificate of OBC for a non-creamy layer should not be more than 1 year old
- Document in support of scheduled caste scheduled tribe OBC physically handicapped certificate should be attested by the gazetted officer
- The format of these certificates is acceptable only in Hindi or English.
- All the candidates can submit the translated certificate by notary officer or by the principal in Institute
- Other documents should get self-attested before attaching to the file.
- Files going to be attached should have clear and readable information.
Application Procedure of AICTE PG Scholarship Form 2023
To avail of the scholarship stipend of post-graduation, the application is submitted online. The procedure for application submission is given below. Follow each instruction carefully to avail of the scholarship:-
- Navigate to the official website of AICTE – https://www.aicte-india.org/
- There is a section of quick links on the homepage of the scholarship
- Click on PG scholarship Gate GPAT
- Clicking on this link will open the list of all the general instructions
- Select the blue tab click here to proceed to gate gpat scholarship student ID verification tab is written over it
- Clicking on this link will ask for details of Institution and student
- Provide state Institute permanent ID student id and date of birth and click on validate to verify the information
- Now fill out the application form carefully in the next stage and upload the relevant documents
- Both student id and college permanent ID can be obtained from the institute for new Institutions
- Deemed University’s current application number and permanent ids are the same
- After uploading all the relevant documents click on submit for the final submission of the application form
- After submission of the form, it will be accepted provisionally and will keep under scrutiny
- Once the information will get verified the stipend will reimbursed and get directly transferred to the bank account of students.
Terms And Conditions Of Post Graduate Scholarship 2023
There are some major terms and conditions which a candidate must satisfy to have scholarship stipends. A list of terms and condition are given below:-
- If the candidate is getting any financial support from another institution, then this scholarship will not be entitled to the duration of financial assistant
- Foreign students, sponsored students and management quota students are not eligible for scholarships
- For every postgraduate student to get scholarship minimum 8 to 10 hour per week of work-related teaching and Research activity is important.
- This includes tutorials, laboratory classes development and maintenance of Laboratories assistance in research and development activities under faculty
- Transfer of scholarship stipend is granted to candidate on monthly basis.
- This is the subject of satisfactory academic performance and adherence to the institution
- Post graduation scholarship is not applicable for passed-out students.
- Taking second time admission on the basis of previously qualifying GATE examination.
- In this situation they have to return the previous amount to get the new scholarship.
- The amount of post-graduation scholarship may vary according to the education ministry under the approval of the Executive committee of the Council
- It is important to provide an undertaking which confirms that student will not leave the course in Midway.
- If they leave the course in between they have to refund the total post-graduation scholarship drawn at the time of leaving the course
- The scholarship amount may discontinue if any misconduct is done by the student.
- This misconduct includes acts of ragging mis behaviour.
- It is the decision to discontinue the scholarship is done under the Recommendation of the head of the Institution
Scholarship for PG Students in India: Links
|Look Into||AICTE Official Portal|
|Apply Online||AICTE PG Scholarship Portal|
|Download||Scholarship Notification A.Y. 2022-23|
|Home Page||PM Modi Yojanaye|
Frequently Asked Questions
For financial support for post-graduation students government is providing a stipend. To avail of the stipend candidate must clear Gate or GPAT examination
To avail of the scholarship candidate must clear the gate or gpat examination and take admission in Mtech or ME M.Arch or M.Pharmacy from an AICTE approved institution.
No, students from management quota or foreign students or sponsor students are not eligible for post-graduation scholarships.
After taking admission to a master’s degree students can find advertisements in the leading newspaper. Students are advised to follow the guidelines and procedure to avail the stipend.
The amount is sent directly to the account of the student. However, the account should not be a joint account. The candidate should open no-frill account
Total 24 months or completion of course whichever is early.
Candidate must not change bank and branch in between the duration of course.
No, those candidates who have already eligible for some other scholarship will not get this stipend.
Dispersal of scholarship is done after submission of data and attendance of students at various levels. It consumes time that’s why sometimes it takes longer to delay. Another factor of delay is the availability of funds.
Candidates cannot edit or delete the data entered by themself. For this, they can email the authorities with the scanned copy of documents or call on helpline number.
As per the new notification issued by the Department of Higher Education scholarship is Aadhar seeded and payment is done through the Aadhaar payment gateway.