AICTE PG Scholarship 2022 | Apply Online at aicte-india.org | AICTE PG Scholarship Registration Last Date | Scholarship for PG Students in India | AICTE PG Amount/Stipend | M.Tech Scholarship For Non-Gate
From time to time government of India generates many schemes to support the students and youth of the country. Many programs have been launched. One of them is a scholarship for post-graduation. This is a new scholarship program that is provided to financially support the postgraduate student. In the AICTE PG Scholarship, an amount is provided to postgraduate pursuing candidates. The sanction of this scholarship is done by the All India Council for Technical Education. Here in this article, we have discussed the procedure for registration and benefits of post-graduation through the technical degree. In this article step by steps application procedure for this AICTE PG Scholarship is given. Also, the relevant document and implementation procedure has been discussed.
AICTE PG Scholarship Program 2022
Through this scholarship program, the Indian government will support students for master’s degrees. Around 12400 rupees monthly stipend is provided for the period of post-graduation. It is included in Masters in technology, Masters in engineering, M Pharma, and architecture. This stipend is provided for a total of 24 months or completion of the course whichever is early. Under coronavirus situation students are not attending classes still the stipend is provided to help them financially.
वर्तमान शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2022-23 में एआईसीटीई से संबद्ध संस्थानों में प्रवेश पाने वाले सभी छात्र एआईसीटीई पीजी छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2022 का लाभ उठा सकते हैं। इस प्रयोजन के लिए, आवेदक को पात्र होने के लिए प्रवेश के समय एक वैध गेट स्कोर होना चाहिए। AICTE PG (GATE / GPAT) छात्रवृत्ति के लिए aicte-india.org पर घोषणा की गई है। इस लेख में, हम आपको ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की पूरी प्रक्रिया, पात्रता, वजीफा राशि और योजना के अन्य पहलुओं के बारे में बताएंगे।
ऑल इंडिया काउंसिल फॉर टेक्निकल एजुकेशन ने एआईसीटीई पीजी छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2022 शुरू की है। अब एम.टेक / एम.ई. / एम। एर्च पाठ्यक्रम के छात्र वर्तमान शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2020-21 के लिए एआईसीटीई पीजी (गेट / जीपीएटी) छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन पत्र भर सकते हैं। सभी इच्छुक छात्र रुपये के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। अंतिम तिथि से पहले aicte-india.org पर GATE / GPAT कोर्सेज पर 12,400 स्टाइपेंड। पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट छात्रों के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण लाइनें अब खुली हुई हैं, पात्रता मानदंड, निर्देश संलग्नक और पूर्ण विवरण यहां देखें।
Many benefits are there which has been initiated with the implementation of scholarship. Now post-graduation students can get financial support to continue their studies in an efficient manner. This will provide 12400 scholarships per month for currently studying students. The goals and objective regarding supporting financially are to increase post-graduate students in technical courses. This program will attract candidates for doing post-graduation and help in building the technical Society of India.
List of documents Required
This is the list of documents that are required for applying to get a stipend. These documents are discussed below:-
- B.tech passing certificate and mark sheet
- Admission receipt in post-graduation
- Caste certificate
- Physical disability certificate (if applicable)
- Bank account number and details of the candidate
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate detail
- Information related to course of Masters in which admission has taken
- Letter from University about admission in post-graduation
AICTE PG Scholarship Amount
Under the post-graduation scholarship scheme program, the applicant will get 12400 per month for the duration of 2 years or till the course is complete. However, if the course is completed before 2 years the stipend will stop. Apart from this students will also be eligible for getting an annual contingency grant under Scholarship notification. The annual contingency grant is rupees 20000 and payable once only. The amount will credit to the student account directly.
There is some key point which is mentioned below that are important to know for applying candidate. These points are relevant for getting approval of the application:-
- To get scholarship applying candidate must qualify the GATE examination. This examination conducted every year and candidate have to clear this examination with minimum cutoff
- After clearing this exam according to the score candidate can get admission in different Institution
- Record of a student will be maintained in a efficient manner
- Verification of admission of a student and institution is done
- After approval of application it is forwarded to the PFMC portal
- This portal verifies the attendance admission and studies of candidate
- Through their result amount will get credit to the bank account of the beneficiary directly every month
Eligibility Criteria For Post Graduation Stipend 2022
To get the post-graduation scholarship through AICTE there are some eligibility criteria. The candidate must have these eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship. A list of these criteria are given below:-
- Applicant must have cleared the GATE examination and must have valid GATE score card
- Candidates who have already done post graduation can not apply for again post graduation Just for stipend. In that case they have to return the amount which was sanctioned earlier.
- The bank details and other information should be original and bank account should be on the name of candidate
- The bank account should not be joint bank account
- To get the scholarship this bank account can be of any bank but it should be a General savings bank
- To avail the scholarship applicant can do Masters in engineering architecture or pharmacy
- After getting admission in some institution only payable eligible for scholarship
- This is same for all category candidate and no discrimination related to caste
- After beginning of classes payment of scholarship will initiate
- This scholarship will be provided to the candidate account till the completion of course or 24 month Which ever is early
- Shortage of attendance or not clearing the examination can impact the scholarship transfer so it is very important to clear the examination and have attendance maintained.
AICTE PG Scholarship Attachment Instruction
For those files which are needed to be attached, there are some instructions. A list of those instructions are given below:-
- The authentic certificate of OBC for non-creamy layer should not be more than 1 year old
- Document in support of scheduled caste scheduled tribe OBC physically handicapped certificate should be attested by the gazetted officer
- Format of these certificates are acceptable only in Hindi or English. All the candidate can submit the translated certificate by notary officer or by the principal in Institute
- Other documents should get self-attested before attaching to file.
- Files going to be attached should have clear and have readable information.
At the time of scholarship, students are eligible for some leave. Apart from these leaves, no further leaves are entertained without any prior or satisfactory information. The students can have below eligible leaves:-
Casual leaves – The duration of this leave is 15 days in one academic year
Medical leaves – It is granted to students for a maximum period of 30 days that is one month in one academic year
Maternity leave – As per the Government of India rule Maternity or paternity leaves are according to it. Once during the tenure of this academic year Maternity of paternity leave is eligible. However, it should be noted that the maximum duration of the scholarship will not be extended in any circumstances.
Application Procedure of AICTE PG Scholarship Form 2022
To avail of the scholarship stipend of post-graduation, the application is submitted online. The procedure for application submission is given below. Follow each instruction carefully to avail the scholarship:-
- Navigate to the official website of AICTE – https://www.aicte-india.org/
- There is a section of quick links on the homepage of scholarship
- Click on PG scholarship Gate GPAT
- Clicking on this link will open list of all the general instructions
- Select the blue tab click here to proceed to gate gpat scholarship student ID verification tab is written over it
- Clicking on this link will ask details of Institution and student
- Provide state Institute permanent ID student id and date of birth and click on validate to verify the information
- Now fill the application form carefully in the next stage and upload the relevant documents
- Both student id and college permanent ID can be obtained from the institute for new Institution
- Deemed University current application number and permanent ids are same
- After uploading all the relevant documents click on submit for final submission of application form
- After submission of form it will be accepted provisionally and will kept in scrutiny
- Once the information will get verified the stipend will reimbursed and get directly transferred to the bank account of students.
Terms And Conditions Of Post Graduate Scholarship 2022
There are some major terms and conditions which a candidate must satisfy to have scholarship stipends. A list of terms and condition are given below:-
- If the candidate is getting any financial support from other institution, then this scholarship will not be entitled for the duration of financial assistant
- Foreign students, sponsored students and management quota students are not eligible for scholarships
- For every postgraduate student to get scholarship minimum 8 to 10 hour per week of work-related teaching and Research activity is important. This includes tutorial, laboratory classes development and maintenance of Laboratories assistance in research and development activities under faculty
- Transfer of scholarship stipend is granted to candidate on monthly basis. This is subject of satisfactory academic performance and adherence to institution
- Post graduation scholarship is not applicable for the passed out students. Taking second time admission on the basis of previously qualifying GATE examination. In this situation they have to return the previous amount to get the new scholarship.
- The amount of post graduation scholarship may vary according to the education ministry under the approval of Executive committee of Council
- It is important to provide an undertaking which confirms that student will not leave the course in Midway. If they leave the course in between they have to refund the total post graduation scholarship drawn at the time of leaving the course
- Scholarship amount may discontinue if any misconduct is done by student. This misconduct includes act of ragging mis behaviour. It is decision to discontinue the scholarship is done under the Recommendation of head of Institution
- During scholarship reimbursement salary grant is not admissible to the institute. This scheme is compliance with the instruction of Government of India.
- The procedure of payment of scholarship is policy decision of AICTE it will be notified to students through advertisement or time to time update from web portal.
- After one year of completion of program any belated claim will not accepted from time to time AICTE can impose any other condition according to new rules of Government of India.
- In case if any students avail the break during the scholarship period on medical ground they have to take permission with Institute and scholarship will discontinue from the month of such break and will resume after Re joining the program.
Frequently Asked Questions
For financial support for post-graduation students government is providing a stipend. To avail of the stipend candidate must clear Gate or GPAT examination
To avail of the scholarship candidate must clear the gate or gpat examination and take admission in Mtech or ME M.Arch or M.Pharmacy from an AICTE approved institution.
No, students from management quota or foreign students or sponsor students are not eligible for post-graduation scholarships.
After taking admission to a master’s degree students can find advertisements in the leading newspaper. Students are advised to follow the guidelines and procedure to avail the stipend.
The amount is sent directly to the account of the student. However, the account should not be a joint account. The candidate should open no-frill account
Total 24 months or completion of course whichever is early.
Candidate must not change bank and branch in between the duration of course.
No, those candidates who have already eligible for some other scholarship will not get this stipend.
Dispersal of scholarship is done after submission of data and attendance of students at various levels. It consumes time that’s why sometimes it takes longer to delay. Another factor of delay is the availability of funds.
Candidates cannot edit or delete the data entered by themself. For this, they can email the authorities with the scanned copy of documents or call on helpline number.
As per the new notification issued by the Department of Higher Education scholarship is Aadhar seeded and payment is done through the Aadhaar payment gateway.
About All India Council For Technical Education
In November 1945 All India Council for Technical Education is set up. It is an Apex advisory body for government to conduct facility of technical education in the country. It promotes development in education through the facilitated and integrated way.
The objective of the AICTE launch is to promote quality in technical education in a coordinated way. It will regularise and maintain the norms and Standards of Technical studies in India with the vision to lead the world through technical Reform and socio-economic development. AICTE is working day and night and its mission is to provide transparency governance and an accountable approach towards society. Technical forecasting and global manpower planning focus on indigenous technology and provide technical education in India Globally accepted.