Webland AP: How to Login & Register| View Land Records Online | The state govt of Andhra Pradesh has implemented the Webland AP platform to resolve land-related issues in the state. All of these inappropriate activities concerning land documents are controlled by the launch online system. This website is fully secure and easy to use.
In general, the Webland website is a centralized system for maintaining land data. You must also be aware of the fact that the Webland platform has passed the Meebhoomi target of the Andhra Pradesh government, which was first launched to solve the problems of property-related records and maintain them digitally.
Before the launch of this portal, the only option for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh was to go to the official website of MeSeeva in order to check land modification info. Now, you can browse additional information concerning Webland AP by reading this article. This article includes the list of all essential services provided by the Webland Andhra Pradesh portal, milestones, aims, and the data of the entire area covered by the Webland AP site. You can read the post to understand how to log in and the process to access the Webland AP website services. Viewing Land Distribution Report as well as other records will be made easier after the release of this website.
The AP govt created the Webland platform, a digital tool that allows the registry and tax agencies to keep property/ land records well maintained with changes. Aadhaar numbers of all those people possessing land are embedded into Webland AP land records.
The income tax department manages land details. The survey, revenue, settlement, land Registry, and urban land agencies complete the revenue management, which is under the direction of CCLA. The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) performs both statutory and regulatory duties.
MeeSeva is a Telugu word that means “service to citizens” or “at your service” and aims to deliver a successful, citizen-centred government that is supported digitally. The quantity of property that a particular person has may be precisely determined within the survey statistics thanks to the application of electronic mapping software like Google Maps.
Key Points of Webland AP Online Portal
|Name of Article||Webland AP|
|Scheme Initiated by||Govt of Andhra Pradesh|
|Recipients||Natives of the AP state|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
|Aim of Scheme||Ease the work of government as well as people|
|Advantages||Citizens can access the land records digitally|
|Category of Article||AP Government Schemes|
Motive of Introducing Webland AP
The primary goal of launching the Webland AP website is to make available digital copies of land details. The Revenue Department is supported by this in managing complicated land information online and providing access digitally. In addition, CCLA is in charge of the state’s revenue administration. For property mutation, AP state residents previously were required to go to Meeseva offices or the office of the Tehsildar; however, using Webland AP, the whole modification is being completed online.
webland.ap.gov.in Portal Upgrade
The state govt of Andhra Pradesh has established a goal for finishing the land survey region of the state by Jan 2023. According to this, 5,200 clean certificates will be granted after the completion of all surveying which will be done most probably at the end of the months of July/ August or September 2023. The authorities have been informed that surveys of land were conducted in 5,700 and 6,460 localities, and land documents are also maintained accordingly.
Administrators have suggested revising the property records via Gram Sachivalaya, Gram Bhoomi Registration, Gram Khata Record, online land registration, and Land registry documents, etc. Documents must be provided to correct various sorts of mistakes recorded on the webland.ap.gov.in website.
Services Provided by Webland AP Website
Webland AP provides different types of e-services, which you avail from anywhere and anytime. Get to know the title of services offered by the portal through online mode.
- Land Records Webland Purification
- WS Pahani
- Land Holdings
- Land Distribution Report
- District Aadhar Statistics
- Webland SarkarBhumi (Complete Record)
- Mutation Applications
- Mandal Aadhar Statistics
- Issuance of E-Pattadar Passbooks
- Division-wise Mutation Request Summary
Also View >>> Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
Areas Covered in Webland Andhra Pradesh
The list given below shows the name of districts of Andhra Pradesh that comes under the Webland AP portal.
|Nellore Chittoor-Chittoor||Sripotti Sriramulu||Guntur-Guntur|
|Prakasam – Prakasam||Visakhapatnam||Anakapalli-Anakapalle Kakinada|
|Eluru – Eluru||Sri Satya Sai||Nellore-SPSR|
|Kurnool-Kurnool||Parvathipuram Manyam – Parvathipuram Manyam||Palnadu|
|Alluri Sitarama Raju – Alluri Sitarama Raju||Dr. BR Ambedkar Konaseema||YSR Anantapur and Annamaya|
Benefits of Webland Andhra Pradesh Portal
- AP Webland concept gives the state government the ability to utilize technology to keep a record of land depending on who owns it, resolving concerns with how much property is distributed throughout Andhra Pradesh.
- Citizens can get the most recent land-related facts via the website because this online system is continually being updated with additional data.
- The Revenue Department can prevent fraud by using the Webland platform to confirm the information on the actual property papers provided at the time of registration of lands.
- Owners with big land holdings obtain profit from the internet service provided by webland.ap.gov.in since it makes it easier for them to distinguish their property from all other landowners.
- Digital revenue data are now available to the state’s banks. While approving loans to peasants, they may check the authenticity of the land registry.
Method for Webland AP Login
Before availing of the Webland AP Portal services, you need to follow the login procedure given in the upcoming section of this article.
- First, open the link to Webland AP’s official website. You can check out the official website link provided at the end of this post.
- In a moment, the login page of the website will appear on your mobile or pc.
- On this page, provide your info such as login name, and password, and select the appropriate district.
- Hit the login button.
- Wait for a few seconds and the home screen will pop up in front of you.
How to Get a Land Distribution Document?
Now accessing the land distribution documents has become very easy. If you are willing to view the land distribution documents then go through the steps written below.
- Initially, on any safe web browser, you need to open the Webland AP portal link.
- Next, you have to follow the login procedure given above by entering your login information i.e. login name, and password, then choose the state.
- After successful login, choose the “Land Distribution Report” link.
- The new page will appear where you have to insert information such as phase name, district name, Mandal name, village name, and lastly survey number.
- Then, tap the button labelled “Generate Land Distribution Report ”.
- The land distribution report will load on your screen, you can download it for future usage.
Important Steps to Utilize Webland AP Website Services
There are so many services offered by Webland AP website which you can use whenever needed. The procedure given below shows how people of Andhra Pradesh can avail of such services.
- The very step is to visit the official link of the Webland AP portal on your device.
- A new page will emerge on your screen in a few seconds.
- Provide your login name and password while logging into “POLR Login”.
- Then, choose the relevant district.
- Hit the login button and get logged into the main portal.
- The dashboard will appear on your screen in which there is a list of different types of services such as Administration, Land Holdings, Mutations, Report/ Checklist, and Master Directories.
- Next, you have to select one of these services as per your requirements and provide the required info.
- By this, you can easily take the advantage of any service.
Employment Exchange Registration: State Wise Direct Links
Procedure of Transfering Land Info from the Mee Bhoomi Portal
Do you also want to check your land transfer information from the Mee Bhoomi portal? If yes, please keep the details given below in mind and obey them while transferring.
- Open the link to Mee Bhoomi’s official website which is http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/.
- The landing page of the portal will flash on your display.
- You see the link of “Land Transfer Info”, tap that link.
- On the next page, enter the data i.e. Name of Mandal, Village Name, District Name, Survey number, etc.
- Next, you have to hit the “Submit” tab and land transfer info will appear.
- You can transfer the information if you want.
|Webland AP Portal||Click Here|
|CCLA Official Website||Click Here|
|Mee Bhoomi Portal||Click Here|
In case of AP land-related queries must contact to phone number mentioned below to get your answers.
- Address: Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Abids Hyderabad – 500001
- Domain-Related Questions: 040 – 23201341
- Technical Related Queries: 040 – 66675263
People having land can utilize the services of this portal by logging in.
It has become very easy to check land records through the Webland AP website, read the complete process described above in this post.
Individual must have their login name, and password in order to log into the website of Webland AP.