In the era of modernization, the services have also been developed so that the applicant can easily use them. The topic on which we will be discussing is the Vahan portal and its services. The vahan.parivahan.gov.in is the portal that can be accessed by the consumer in order to avail all the services provided by the MORTH.
The initiative has been taken by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MORTH). The portal contains all the services that are essential for the vehicle owner. The Vahan portal provides a list of online services that includes Transfer of the ownership of the vehicle, Payment of road tax, Renewal of Vehicle Registration, Cancellation of hypothecation, Application for NOC (No Objection Certificate), Vahan Parivahan Duplicate Registration Certificate, Address Change, Hypothecation addition including the online payment of taxes and fees charged for the vehicle. The complete information about the portal is provided in this article.
The services under the Vahan parivahan gov. in the portal are vast. The huge bunch of services under the Vahan portal can be easily known through our article. Read the complete article below to have all the detailed information for the services under the official portal. Applicants will get a complete overview of the parivahan Rc status, Vehicle details, new registration, Application Status, Road Tax, Driving Licence, Owner Details, Hypothecation, Slot Booking, Insurance, and much more.
Vahan Parivahan Login @vahan.parivahan.gov.in
The Vahan portal and the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa are the two most important flagship projects launched by the Ministry of Road, Transport, and Highways. Both of the portals have proved beneficial for the consumers as all the important paperwork related to your vehicle can now be easily accessed through the portal. Today, we shall be discussing particularly the Vahan portal. Fascinating features of the portal include services like Status for various services, Appointment Facility, Online LOI, Online Trade Certificate, Online LOI, Online permit, Application of self backlog, and much more. Each aspect under the portal will be explained properly here.
वाहन परिवाहन पोर्टल के अंतर्गत दिए जाने वाली सभी सुविधाओ की जानकारी आप हमारे इस आर्टिकल से प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। हालाँकि वाहन परिवाहन पोर्टल में दी गयी सुविधाओं का पूरा उल्लेख करना थोड़ा मुश्किल है पर हम पूरी कोशिश करेंगे की आपके सभी प्रश्न इस आर्टिकल को पढ़कर हल हों।
Vahan Parivahan Sewa Overview
All the details concerning the Vahan portal are provided in the table below. Go through the details and In case of any query please ask your question in the comment section below.
|Authority||Government of India|
|Department||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH)|
|Services Provided||Rc status, Vehicle details, new registration, Application Status, Driving Licence, Owner Details, Hypothecation, Slot Booking, Insurance, Mobile number Updation, etc.|
|Official Website||click here|
|Service for||Commercial and Private Vehicle|
|Road Transport and Highways||Shri Nitin Jairam Gadkari|
|Portable Accessibility||PAN India|
Vahan Parivahan Status
The Vahan parivahan status for all the major services provided by the portal can be extracted from here. The details of the Vahan status can be easily extracted through the procedure mentioned below. The important steps to avail of the official portal services which come under Vahan Status are provided below.
How to Add Pending or Modify Uploaded Document
The Vahan portal provides an important service of adding the pending document. Applicants can also modify the uploaded document through the portal. Follow the simple steps below to avail of the above services.
- Visit the official portal of the Vahan Parivahan
- On the homepage of the official portal you will find various option on the status bar of homepage.
- Tap on Add Pending/Modify Uploaded documents which appears on the drop down.
- The new tab will then flash on the screen.
- There will be two options present on the screen i.e. Add pending Document and Modify Upload Document.
- The applicant has to fill the details under the vahan parivahan portal add pending documents i.e. Registration number, chasis number, application number and Mobile number on which the authority will send the OTP.
- The same details are to be submitted for Modifying Upload Document as that of the above.
- Submit the details after filling it and the you can add or modify the document in the vahan parivahan portal.
How to Check Pending Transaction
The due which are not cleared can be checked from this service. The details to avail of this service are provided below.
- Visit the official portal and tap on the Check pending transaction on the homepage of the Vahan Parivahan Portal.
- The image shown below will help you selecting the appropriate link to check your pending transaction.
- The web page will appear on the screen which will carry the details to check the pending transaction.
- Pending transaction can be checked through Transaction number and Registration.
- Through transaction number you have to enter your transaction number available on the slip.
- Through registration applicant have to enter their registration number and last 5 digit of chasis number.
- The details will then appear on the screen for the pending payment under the vahan parivahan.
How to vahan.parivahan.gov.in know RC application status
The application status under the Vahan parivahan portal can be known through the steps below.
- Follow the above steps by visiting the official website and click on the “know your application status” under the vahan parivahan status tab.
- Now enter your application number and check the status of your application.
- Thus, the applicant can know their application through the portal vahan.parivahan.gov.in|
How to Check Pending e challan/blacklist Detail
The steps given below can be followed to know the pending e-challan/blacklist details.
- Visit the official portal and tap on the “Know Your Pending eChallan/Blacklist Details” which will be flash on the vahan parivahan status dropdown.
- As you click on the link, you will then have to enter your registration number to know your pending eChallan/Blacklist Details.
My Vehicle Details
The vehicle details registered under the RTO in the Country can be known easily by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the Vahan Parivahan Portal i.e.
- Under the status bar tab on the Vahan homepage tap on the “My vehicle Details“
- Applicants have to enter the Registration number, Chasis number and Engine number.
Important Links for the Vahan Parivahan Status Services
The applicants can avail of the Vahan parivahan status services through the direct links below-:
|Add pending/modify uploaded documents||Click here|
|Check Pending Transaction||Click here|
|vahan.parivahan.gov.in know your application status||Click here|
|Know your pending eChallan/ Blacklist details||Click here|
|Know your payment transaction status||Click here|
|Vahan parivahan know your vehicle details||Click here|
|Reprint Receipt Form||Reprint Receipt|
Print Pre-filled service-based SR Form.
|Verify Receipt||Click here|
|Withdraw you application||Click here|
How to register in the Vahan Parivahan Registration Portal 2022?
The applicants have to register their details in the Vahan parivahan portal by filling up and registration form. The portal offers a huge list of services that can be availed only after registering in the portal. The details of the registration in the portal is provided below.
- Visit the official portal i.e. vahan.parivahan.gov.in
- The homepage of the parivahan portal will open on the screen.
- On the page, applicant will find the login portal if you are already registered then enter your details otherwise click on “Register” tab.
- The user registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill your details asked on the application form which include, Name of the applicant, mail id, mobile number, landline number, passwords, and address details.
- After you input the details asked on the application form. Click on “submit button” and then you will receive the confirmation of successful signup.
- After this, the applicant can have the access to their dashboard where they can view all the
Vahan Online Services
The online services which can be availed directly from the home are presented below. The portal provides the list of online services which can be availed by visiting the Vahan parivahan official website. The direct links for the online services are presented below.
|Book Appointment/ Re-schedule Appointment/ Reprint appointment slip|
|Application for Self Backlog|
How to Apply for Online Permit?
The permit is generally required for commercial vehicles. The permit is a legal document that is given by the authority after examining the complete papers of the vehicle. For instance, a permit is required if you enter another state, for a commercial vehicle. The Vahan parivahan portal provides the complete online interface to get the permit. Previously, applicants have to stand in a long queue waiting for their turn to receive the permit but now due to the portal, it has become easy for the applicant as well as for the authority to receive and grant the online permit for their vehicle.
Read the steps below to apply for the online permit.
- Visit the official portal
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the link and select your state for the “online permit”
- After selecting the state for the online permit, click on “proceed”
- The online login portal will appear on the screen.
- Enter your registration number and last five digit of your chassis.
- After this you will be directed to the candidate dashboard where you can apply for the directly for the permit.
Types of permit available in the Portal
The types of online permit available on the portal are provided below.
|Six types of permits are functional in India|
|Stage Carriage Permit|
|All India Tourist Vehicle Permit|
|Contract Carriage Permit|
|Private Service Vehicle Permit|
|Goods carriage Permit|
|Temporary Permit (For short duration)|
|Special Permit (For short duration)|
How to avail online trade certificate?
The trade certificate is a certificate that can be availed from the वाहन परिवहन ऑफिसियल पोर्टल. The trade certificates are very important for the dealers as without them no vehicle can be sold by the dealer. Thus, the portal provides an ease to the applicants to apply online for the trade certificates. The applicant who wants to apply for the trade certificate can refer to the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official portal of the Vahan Parivahan website
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the “online trade certificate” link under the other online services.
- Click on the link and you will be directed to the new page of “E-Vahan” where you will find the stats provided by the authority.
- Tap on the new registration if you have not registered in the portal. If you have the login details then tap on the existing applicant.
- Candidates will then have to enter their mobile number and mail id on the the authority will send an OTP.
- Now, the registration form will appear on the screen as shown below.
- Fill in the details asked on the registration form i.e. Ownership type, State, Address, Pin code, Mail id.
- Scroll down the page and fill the complete form.
- Enter applicant affiliation and trade certificate information asked on the application form.
- After filling the registration form tap on the submit button and add basic detail to the application form.
- The trade certificate will then be available to you after successfully filling the details.
Vahan Parivahan Mobile Number Update
The applicants availing of the services provided by the Vahan parivahan portal can now update their mobile number with their concerned vehicle. The owner of the vehicle can register their mobile online with the details of their vehicle. The process for the Vahan parivahan mobile number update is simple and can be opted through going through the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official portal i.e. vahan parivahan gov in
- Applicant can find the “update mobile number” link on the homepage of the official portal.
- Click on the link as shown below.
- Applicant must not that the facility is available in Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Assam, Tripura, Himachal Pradesh, Puducherry, Bihar, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Odisha, Goa, Punjab, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Uttarakhand.
- After you click on the link you will find a new tab on the screen.
- Enter your Registration number, Chassis number, and Engine number.
Vahan Parivahan Important Documents
The important documents that are required by the owner of the vehicle are also provided on this portal. Applicants can be looking to download the important documents have to select their state and they have to enter their registration and Chassis number to get the desired document.
The documents are required for purposes such as selling of the vehicle, transfer of ownership, Vehicle NOC, etc. The detail of all the certificates and forms available on the official portal can be availed from the direct links given below.
|Print No Objection Certificate(NOC)/NO Dues||Click Here|
|Print Temporary Registration||Click Here|
|RC in the name of Financier(Form_36)||Click Here|
|RC Print(Form 23)||Click Here|
Important Login Links
Access to most of the login links provided in the article can be made through the Registration number of the vehicle and the last five digits of the chassis number. However, to have access to the applicant dashboard, the individual has to register by filling the registration form. The step-wise details of filling the application form are provided in the above paragraph.
|Cart Login (Bulk Tax Payment)||Click here|
|Appointment Login||Click here|
|Portal Login||Click here|
|HelpDesk Login||Click here|
M-parivahan Mobile Application
The authority has also released a mobile application so that the user experience of serving the portal becomes more convenient. The application will have all the features which we have discussed on our portal. Here is a glimpse of the information that is provided on the Mparivahan mobile application.
|Owner Name||Registration date||Registering Authority|
|Make Model||Fuel Type||Vehicle Age|
|Vehicle class||Insurance Validity||Fitness Validity|
Some features of them-parivahan application are-:
- All the details of the vehicle in just one click.
- Applicants can easily check their RC status.
- Online paying of taxes for the vehicles.
- The certificates needed for selling the vehicle along with NOC can be easily accessed through the application
- Applicant can cross the vehicle details if buying a second car through the application.
FAQs Related to Vahan Prarivahan
Vahan Parivahan is a portal where the applicant can check all the information about their vehicle registration, and all the important documents related to it. This is part of the flagship scheme launched by the Government of India.
The applicant can have access to a huge number of services under the portal. The most important is that the application can check the status of their RC. More details, about the services under Vahan parivahan portal, can be known through the article.
The registration process for the portal is simple and quick. The applicant just needs to enter their basic information which includes personal information and address details. On the same page applicant has to register their password which can be used for further login.
Yes, a working mobile number is needed for the registration under the Vahan parivahan portal. The authority will send an OTP on it which is needed for the completion of the registration process.
Applicant can use their vehicle registration number and chassis number to login into the portal to avail the services. However, for other services applicant has to log in with their mobile number and mail id.