The government of Telangana State issued an order to provide minorities who are eligible members with 100% financial support of 1 lakh rupees. The financial aid provided by the officials to minorities is similar to the one given to the lower class of the state. The government of Telangana State has mentioned that Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme is going to be a turning point for all people of minority communities.
It is a step towards the economic independence of minority communities. The Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme is going to benefit the minority section in multiple ways. In the following article, readers will get information like the eligibility conditions, application procedure and other details.
Table of Contents
Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme
The Chief Minister of Telangana i.e., K. Chandrasekhar Rao made a decision on 23 July. After that, the whole government of the state provided the rules which allowed the underrepresented groups to get benefits of financial aid. Soon after that, a list of instructions was released for choosing beneficiaries for the scheme. The Minorities Welfare Department released the government order to implement the economic support program.
In the order, the officials have stated that all eligible candidates who applied for the scheme in the 2022-23 fiscal year. However, they were not a part of the program and were in queue to be considered for the 2023-24 fiscal year. Their request will get the approval of 100% subsidized Rs. 1 Lakh financial support. The Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation is carrying out the program.
తెలంగాణ మైనార్టీ లక్ష పథకం: Highlights
|Name||Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Minority communities’ of Telangana|
|Benefits||Rs. 1 Lakh Financial Support|
|Official Website||Not Yet Launched|
Eligibility Criteria for the TSMFC Minority One Lakh Yojana
Eligibility Criteria include conditions which need to be fulfilled in order to become eligible for the scheme. Below is the list of conditions set by the concerned authority:
- Applicants belonging to the Christian religion will have to submit separate and new applications to become a part of the Telangana State Christian Minorities Finance Corporation’s financial aid program.
- Only one member from a single family will get the benefit of the scheme.
- The minimum age of beneficiaries must be at least 21 years old, and the maximum age must be 55 years old as of 2 June 2023.
- Applicants belonging to the rural areas must not have a family income of more than 1,50,000 per year.
- Candidates belonging to the urban areas must not have a family income of more than 2,00,000 per year.
Features and Benefits of Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme
The portal has many features and benefits which will benefit the minor communities. In the following article, we are going to provide some of the key features as well as benefits of Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme:
- The Chief Minister of Telangana State i.e., K. Chandrasekhar Rao have stated that they are making every attempt to end poverty in all sections of society no matter the caste or religion with the help of schemes like Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme.
- The deserving groups of the state have already started getting assistance from the concerned administration.
- The Chief Minister of Telangana has reaffirmed that it is the commitment of the state to do the development and welfare of all minority sections of the state.
- With the help of various implemented programs which focus on areas like employment, education, etc., they are trying hard to reduce the number of poverty and backwardness held among underrepresented groups.
Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme Application Process
Readers who still have not applied for the scheme and are interested in becoming a part of the scheme and taking its benefits can apply for the scheme. The officials have not designated a new website for the particular scheme as of now. Till now, the officials have conducted two rounds of the scheme.
So, we are hoping that the application process will be conducted offline in the meantime. Our team is going to update the detailed online procedure for submitting the application form as soon as the officials release it.
Apart from the application submission process, the following section will also provide details on the required documents that will be needed to apply for the above-mentioned scheme. In the meantime, let’s have a look at some of the guidelines issued for the Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme:
Guidelines of Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme
In the following paragraph, we are going to mention some of the essential guidelines mentioned by the officials for the same yojana. Let’s take a look at some of the key guidelines:
- For the 2022-23 fiscal year, the beneficiaries applied for 100% direct subsidies of Rs 1 lakh through the system named Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (OBMMS). However, not every application was considered for the positions. The left-out application will be handled by the Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation (TSMFC) for the 2023-24 fiscal year.
- Christian candidates who are interested in getting financial help of 1 lakh rupees with 100% direct subsidized will have to submit new applications. The request will be carried out by the Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation.
- The age limit for candidates applying for the scheme should be at least 21 years old and not more than 55 years old as of 2 June 2023.
- Only one person from one family member will get the benefit of the scheme.
- The annual income of the beneficiary’s family should not exceed 1,50,000 in rural areas and not more than 2,00,000 in urban areas.
- The scheme selection process will be finished by the District Level Monitoring Committee/ District Level Screening Committee. The Collector of the district will chair the committee.
- The collector of the district will have to obtain the consent of the District Incharge Minister on behalf of the whole district for the above-mentioned scheme.
- The Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation will be releasing the selection list of eligible candidates for the scheme phase-by-phase. Till now, a total of 2 phase selection lists have been issued.