The government of India launched Swachhata Hi Seva Abhiyan all over India on 15 September 2023. The program of donated communal labourers started on the 1st of October 2023. The concerned authority has organized the program at such a huge level to honour Mahatma Gandhi and his wish for a clean India.
Anyone can participate in the Abhiyan. After the completion of the program, participating candidates will also get a Swachhata Hi Seva Certificate in PDF format. Participants can download the file and print it out according to their choice. In the following article, we are going to elaborate on the correct and easiest way of downloading the Swachhata Hi Seva Certificate.
Table of Contents
Swachhata Hi Seva Certificate
The country celebrated Gandhi Jayanti on 2 October when the cleaning campaign was carried out throughout all states of India. The clean atmosphere was created to honour Mahatma Gandhi on his birth anniversary. Swachhata Hi Seva (SHS) programme has been initiated under the joint sponsorship of DDWS and MoHUA. The programme was conducted between 15 September to 2 October 2023.
With the help of the program, the authority wanted to promote SBM, awareness of community participation effect in Jan andolan, provide information on why sampoorna swachh village is crucial and acknowledge the nation which indicates that every person should practice sanitisation methods through the activities of Shramdaan. The participants can download their respective Swachhata Hi Seva Certificates through the official website of Swachhta Hi Seva and My Government.
स्वच्छता ही सेवा प्रमाणपत्र: Highlights
|Name of the Abhiyan||Swachhata Hi Seva Abhiyan|
|Programmes Initiated By||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government Of India|
|Launched On||15 September 2023|
|The objective of the Abhiyan||To collective Shramdaan for an hour to honour Mahatma Gandhi|
|Campaign Date||15 September 2023 to 2 October 2023|
|Event Date||2 October 2023|
|Event Timing||10 AM|
|Certificate Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Importance of Swachhata Hi Seva Certificate
A certificate provides information that a certain person has participated in a certain programme and if applicable, has scored a certain position. Active participants can simply get access to their respective certificates by visiting the website made especially for this programme. Readers who have expressed interest in the cleanliness drive will get the certificate link in their respective official profiles.
The officials carried out the cleanliness drive on 1 October 2023 with the efficiency of our Prime Minister. Ever since the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan started, the Prime Minister has been looking for ways to make it more successful each year. One of the most prominent programmes of 2014 organized by the Prime Minister was Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
Benefits of Swachhata Hi Seva Certificate
In the following article, we have provided some of the key benefits of the Swachhata Hi Seva Certificate:
- The certificate will be treated as identity proof encouraging others to participate in the cleanliness drive.
- Official companies who are encouraging their employees to participate in the cleanliness will also be getting certificates for their efforts.
- Candidates who will be applying for any kind of government job might also get preference by showing the certificate.
- The certificate is available online, so participants will not have to visit any offices or wait in line to get it.
How to download the Swachhata Hi Seva Certificate Pdf Online?
The certificate for the active participation of candidates can be downloaded online. Follow the procedure mentioned below step-by-step and the certificate will easily get downloaded:
- The first step will be visiting the official portal of the Swachhata Hi Seva Website with the help of this link address: https://swachhatahiseva.com/
- Now, you can see the login option provided at the top right side of the screen.
- Click on the same option and then a drop-down menu of two options will open on the screen.
- These two options will be to log in as Ministry/ District/ ULB Users and log in as Private Body/ NGO/ RWO.
- You need to click on any one of the two options and then provide your login credentials carefully i.e., email address and password.
- After providing your details carefully, tap on the submit link.
- A few seconds after submitting the details, the dashboard will open on the respective screen.
- Tap on the Download Certificate link and the certificate will open on the screen.
- Check the printed details on the certificate like your name and other details.
- Once, you are satisfied with the certificate and its details, click on the download as pdf notion to get the virtual copy of the certificate.
- The officials might also provide a print option so that users can also get a hard copy of the same certificate.