Patta Chitta www.eservices.tn.gov.in | TSLR Extract | Taluk Offices | www.services.india.gov.in | RSR | EC Patta | A Register | Patta Chitta App Download | Vilakkam
Are you looking to buy land/property in TN? If yes, then you must be aware of Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta which is issued by the tehsildar of your district once they received an application for it. Patta Chitta plays a significant role while purchasing or selling property. In order to submit the Patta Chitta application TN government came up with a portal called Anytime/Anywhere service through which TN people submit their Patta Chitta Application, also its Patta Chitta Status can be checked online. To know TN Patta Chitta in detail then read the article given here.
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta
The services which are being offered by the state government of Tamil Nadu offline most of them are now switched to digital portals like TN sand booking, Tnreginet EC, TN Labour registration, TNvelaivaaippu registration, etc. A new service has been added to the list known as TN Patta Chitta. With the help of this portal, TN people can avail service from their home and to obtain any info they do not need to visit physically to any revenue department office.
Patta Chitta was issued by the state government to their citizens to give legal rights to the owner of the asset which carries the major information about the owner and its property.
What is Patta?
Might be most of you not aware that what is Patta Chitta? So let’s first clear this.
Patta is a certificate or you can say a legal document issued by the TN government to the property owner which acts as a revenue record of any individual land and is referred to as ROR (Records of rights) which consists of the following details: –
- District, taluk, and village name
- Owner name and details
- Survey and subdivision number
- Patta Number
- Land area and its tax details
- Whether the land is dry or wetland
What is Chitta?
Chitta issued by the TN government ought to know the type of land, its size, and area, etc. Such Chitta issued to immovable property. As the details mentioned in both Patta and Chitta are quite similar so instead of issuing two different certificates the TN government merge both Patta and Chitta in 2015 and now issuing one document in place of two.
List of Services Available in TN Chitta Portal
The government of TN is offering a number of services to its citizens through its Anytime Anywhere e-services so that TN people can avail of such services at their ease. In the section given below, we have listed services available in Patta Chitta Portal.
- Submit Patta Chitta application
- You can check Patta Chitta status
- Verify your Patta Certificate
- Easily Transfer your Patta Chitta
- Can Verify Poramboke Land
- View a register Extract
Key Highlights of TN Patta Chitta
|Service About||Patta Chitta E-service|
|Landy Type||Wet (Nanjai) and Dry Land (Punjai)|
|Portal benefits||Apply for Patta Chitta Certificate, Verify Patta, & Verify Land ownership|
Documents Required for Patta Chitta Application
Before registering online applicants must keep the following documents ready as listed here: –
- Sale deed copy
- Possession proof
- Encumbrance certificate
View Patta Chitta Online Process
Those who are looking to apply for TN Patta Chitta Online can follow the procedure given below: –
- Visit the TN revenue services official portal
- Now from the home page, select the View Patta & FMB/ Chitta/ TSLR Extract link
- This will redirect you to a new page, where you need to select your district from the dropdown list and area type (whether rural or urban) and submit it.
- In the next section, select Taluk, Village, and…
- If you want to view Patta/Chitta using Patta Number then you need to enter your Patta Number and authentication code in the box given.
- But if you choose Survey number to view your Patta/Chitta then you need to provide your survey number and select Sub-Division Number from the dropdown.
- Then select Patta/Chitta or FMB radio button
- Followed by authentication value appear in the box and submit it.
- Once the details provided are submitted the Town survey land register issue an online certificate.
- The certificate issue will have details like land type, construction type, survey number, house number, locality, etc.
Patta Chitta Online Registration Application Fee
For the online registration of Patta Chitta applicant need to pay an amount of Rs 100/-.
Check TN Patta Chitta Status Online
After submitting the Patta Chitta application you can check its status from the official portal by following some simple steps given here: –
- From the official portal, you need to click on the application status tab
- Now you can check your status by submitting application ID or registration No.
- If opt application ID then provide its number and captcha code in the space given but…
- If you choose the registration number then submit Reg. No and Service Name, and captcha code
- Once you are done with the procedure then press the ‘Get Status Tab’
- And your application status will be on your screen
How to Verify Certificate Genuineness?
If you have any doubt regarding the authenticity of the Patta Chitta certificate then its authentication can be verified by following given steps: –
- Visit the official portal and select the certificate genuineness tab
- Submit certificate number whose authenticity you are looking to verify.
- Press the verify tab and its report will appear on your screen.
How to Verify Patta Online?
You can easily verify your TN Patta online by following the process given beneath: –
- Select verify Patta from the home page
- This will leads to the new page; here enter your Reference number as received during the application submission.
- Submit it and the Chitta extract will be on your screen.
Transfer Process of Patta Chitta
One who wants to sell his property or land then its Patta Chitta can be easily transferred by following the steps given here.
- Pen down an application regarding the Patta Chitta transfer and submit it to your concerned tehsildar office Or you can also visit the nearest CSC center.
- Based on the examination report of your property and documents affixed, your application will be accepted or rejected by the officials.
- For Patta Chitta transfer applicant need to submit a fee of Rs 60/-
- Along with the application you need to affix some documents whose details are given in the section given below.
Documents Required for Patta Chitta Transfer
- Photocopy of sale deed keeps the original one for the verification process.
- Possession proof like tax receipt or any bill submitted
- EC (Encumbrance Certificate)
- Aadhaar card
- Application Signed Copy
How to Change Name in Patta Chitta?
If you want to change your name then you need to fulfil the steps given here: –
- Visit your village administration office
- Get the respective form fill it carefully
- Affix the required supportive documents and submit them to the department.
- Within 30 days the new name will reflect in your certificate.
Process to view A Register Extract
In order to view A-register extract then you are required to follow the steps given here:-
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu e-services
- Select View-A Register Extract from the home page
- On a new page, select district, taluk, village followed by your survey number and sub-division number.
- Enter the verification code and submit it
- The extract will appear on your respective screen
How to Verify Poramboke Land?
If you are going to purchase any land and are keen to know whether the land is private or governmental then you can verify the same online by following the steps given underneath:
- For the verification of Poramboke land applicant need to go through the steps given below: –
- Select the Poramboke land from the official website
- Select district, taluk, and village from the list.
- Provide survey number and sub-division number
- Submit the details and the verification report will be on your screen.
TN Patta Chitta Online Service Links
|Registration Link||Check Here|
|Application Status||Link 1 and Link 2|
|Verify Patta||Verify here|
|Verify Poramboke Land||Verify here|
|Download Tamil Font||Get here|
Download Patta Chitta Mobile App
Now the people of Tamil Nadu can avail their Patta Chitta, FMB, and EC information services from the Patta Chitta Mobile app. You can download this application by following the steps or link given below:
- Visit the play store on your mobile
- Search for TN Patta Chitta EC info
- From the search result tap on the link and press the download tab
Patta Chitta Help desk
Any query regarding Patta Chitta will be inquired at [email protected]
With the help of this e-service portal, people of Tamil Nadu may register for Patta Chitta certificates, its status, land verification, etc.
Yes, applicants are required to pay Rs 100/-
Yes, the applicant needs to pay Rs 60/- as service charges at CSC for transferring Patta Chitta.
Yes, and such details can be checked under poramboke Land verification.
FMS is a Field measurement sketch and under e-service such facility is free of cost.