Instant E Pan Card Application Form | e-PAN Apply Online | e-pan card Fees & Documents
Permanent Account Number is an important document issued by the Government of India. As the Indian government is moving towards digitalization of all the processes, instead of wasting time and money on applying for a physical PAN card, one can apply for instant e-PAN and can get it issued in few minutes. Those who want to get a PAN can now easily apply through the Instant E Pan Card Application form and get their pan-card issued in digital form in just 10 minutes.
The facility for instant E Pan using Aadhaar KYC was launched by the Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in May 2020. This facility is completely digital, paperless, works on a real-time basis, and is completely free of cost. One can apply for a PAN card instantly anytime anywhere if one has a valid Aadhaar card. Instant E Pan card is nothing but a digital version of the basic PAN card which is allotted in a pdf format to the applicants.
Instant E Pan Card Application Form
Instant e-PAN is digitally signed which is issued to the applicant in electronic form within few minutes of application submission. It is a quite steady process and since the launch of this service, lakhs of instant e-PAN has been issued by the Income Tax Department.
Instant E Pan is equally valid as a physically issued PAN card is. One must remember that to apply for instant E Pan, an Aadhaar card is mandatory. Without Aadhaar KYC, the instant E Pan application form cannot be submitted.
In this article, we have discussed all the details of the Instant E Pan Card Application Form, and other related details such as requisites for application, allotment time, documents required, eligibility, KYC details, application status, PAN card download, etc.
Instant E Pan Card Application: An Overview
|Application||Instant e-PAN Card application|
|Article Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
|Parent Department||Income Tax Department, Govt. of India|
|Launch of Instant E PAN facility||28th May 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Processing and Allotment Time||Within 10 minutes of application|
Advantages of Instant E Pan Card Facility
PAN is not only used as a proof of identity but has several other benefits too and this is the reason, people rush to get their PAN cards allotted to them. It is compulsory to quote Pan card for various transactions as specified by the Income Tax Department. Now, with the launch of the instant Pan card facility, it has become easy for individuals to get their PAN card without spending a single penny, time, and effort.
Check some of the advantages of the Instant E Pan card facility shared as under-
- No manual work and is completely paper less.
- Time saving
- No lengthy application processes. Application is submitted online in just few steps.
- Requires only Aadhaar for KYC, no other documents are required to be uploaded or submitted.
- Works in real time basis.
- Applicants do not have to wait for 15-20 days or more to get their PAN delivered.
- Digitally signed PAN is convenient to carry in smartphones as that of physical PAN cards.
- Less processing and allotment time. Allotted within 10 minutes of application.
Recommended Read: How to make Voter ID
Requisites for Availing Instant e-Pan Card Facility
- Applicants should not be already in possession of PAN card or have never been issued a PAN.
- Applicant should not be minor and have attained the legal age of 18 years as on date of PAN Application.
- They must have a valid Aadhaar Card as it is required for eKYC.
- They must link their mobile number with their Aadhaar.
- The date of birth of the applicant should be mentioned on their Aadhaar Number in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- There is no requirement of submitting any physical form of documents.
- Minors, companies or foreign citizens cannot avail the service of instant E Pan. Only individuals can apply.
How to Apply for Instant E Pan 2022?
The application process for obtaining E Pan instantly is quite simple. Check the given steps to know the application process-
- Go to the official website of Income-tax department. Link shared below.
- On the homepage click on “Link Aadhar with Pan” link given under the Our Services section on the left side of the page.
- On this page click on ‘Get New PAN’ link as shown below.
- Fill Aadhaar Number, captcha and generate OTP.
- OTP will be sent to the registered number. Validate the same.
- On successful submission of application, an acknowledgement no. will be issued. Retain this no. for future use.
- An SMS notification will be sent to the registered mobile number of the applicant on successful completion of application process.
How to check Instant E Pan Application Status?
After successful application, applicants can check whether they have been issued PAN or not. Check the simple instructions shared as under to check the application status-
- Open Indiafilling portal.
- Click on “Instant PAN through Aadhaar” option under Quick Links section.
- Now, click on “Check Status/ Download PAN” link.
- Enter Aadhaar No. and captcha code and click on “Submit” button.
- Enter OTP and validate it.
- After OTP Validation application status will open.
- View Status.
How to Download E Pan pdf?
If the applicant has checked the application status and the PAN card has been issued, the applicant can download it. Check the step-by-step process to download Instant E Pan card from the official portal explained below-
- Open the official portal first.
- Click on ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar” link on the homepage.
- Instant PAN card page will open. Click on ‘Check Status of PAN’ link on this webpage.
- Now, fill Aadhaar number in the space available and captcha code. Proceed by clicking on “submit” button.
- Enter OTP and validate it.
- Application status will display.
- Check if application is approved and PAN is allotted or not on this page.
Yaha pe paden PAN Card Kaise Banayen Hindi mai
Information printed on E PAN pdf
Instant E Pan is allotted in a form of a PDF to the applicants, which they have to download from the official portal. The format of the digitally generated pan card is the same as of the physically allotted pan card. The sample format of this electronically generated Pan card pdf and information mentioned on the same is as follows-
- Name of Income Tax Department
- PAN of the applicant
- Name of the PAN holder
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Photograph of the applicant
- Signature of the PAN holder
- Important Instructions (only on pdf)
- QR code
- Contact details of issuing authority on the backside of the Card
|E PAN card official portal (Indiafiling)||Click Here|
|Instant E Pan Card Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Instant E PAN application status/ Download PAN||Click Here|
Yes, this application process is based on Aadhaar e KYC hence it is mandatory for applicants to have an Aadhaar card.
The application process for getting a quick E PAN is completely free of cost. No application fee is charged from the applicants.
Application for E PAN is based on Aadhaar KYC hence no other documents are required to submit by the applicant.
It will be issued in a form of pdf to the applicants.
Once Aadhaar eKYC is completed, PAN is issued within 10 minutes of application.
Yes, digitally issued PAN is equally valid as the physical PAN card and can be used for any purpose as and when required.