Goa Land Records | Goa Land Records Survey Plan | Goa Land Records Mutation | Records by Name
Goa Land Reforms is basically a new system brought forth by the Government of Goa for the civilians of the state. It provides information in regards to land and lands records like searching mutation records name by name, additional services through the main portal, go through the centre’s record in Goa to check land records, Details of all types of lands, and many more. Goa Land Reforms portal also provides Form I & XIV online and also form D.
The government is letting the citizens of the state of Goa get an access to the online land record system. That is beneficial especially in time of covid and lockdown. In the land record system, all the information of the owner is provided for the purchase and sale of the land. Thus making the system transparent and clear too.
In this article, information related to how to find land ownership and land records on the portal in detail is stated. Also, the instruction provided by the government of Goa related to the Goa land Records, list of services offered etc.
Goa Land Records
The Goa Government had come with a highly effective and advanced way of checking Goa land Records online through a website. If a person wants to purchase a land he has to go through various departments and procedures thus making it a long procedure. Hence, to make checking of land purchase or sale to easy and effortless the Government has introduced Goa Land Records online portal.
This will not only make sales and purchase easy but also citizens will be offered many services and essential benefits by implementing the Goa Land Record System at one platform. This will also make you take further steps without dealing with the concerned office and department.
Key Points of Goa Land Records
The Directorate of Settlement & Land Records , the government of Goa has developed software such as DSLR Goa or Dharnaksh Goa in order to provide land records of Goa for all the citizens of Goa. These software were developed by National Informatics Center (NIC). In fact this made Goa to be the first state to have complete computerized Goa Land Record system.
|Name of the scheme||Goa Lands Records|
|Launched by||Government of Goa|
|Handled by||Directorate of Settlement & Land Records (DSLR)|
Government of Goa
|Category||Goa Govt. Scheme|
|Forms Information||Form I & XIV|
|Mode of Application forms||Online|
|Benefits||Citizens of Goa|
|Purpose||To make land records available online|
Importance Of Goa Land Records
The importance of Goa Land Records are-
- To get Land deeds registered after their sale and purchase.
- For the account opening in the bank for a bank loan
- To check land mutation status
- Land records are useful at any Personal, professional as well as court cases
The Services provided in the portal
The Government of Goa had added the following service regarding Goa Land Records :
- Issuing of Certified copy of Alvara/Title/Old Cadastral Plan/communicate Plan
- All Cadastral Plans/Records inspection.
- Inspection of Pre-liberation Land Records/Communidade Plans.
- Also Issuing a computerised certified copy of village maps.
- Issuing of Correspondence Certificate
- Mutation in City Survey
- Confirmation of Possession of property in City Survey
- Demarcation /Refixation of Boundaries
- Land Conversion
Each service in the above list has different procedures and time duration. For further information on the services you can go and look in the official website.
- Modernizing and advancement of Land reform management is Goa
- To bring clarity and transparency to the land record system
- In order to make the process of buying and selling easier
- To bring trust and confidence of citizen towards the government
- Also, to prevent money laundering in the Department offices
Fee Charges Against Services provided
|Inspection of Records||Rs. 10/-per hour|
|Unknown property search and inspection||Rs. 20/- per hour.|
|Old Plan well verified and certified copy||Rs. 30/- per sub div. (Cost of paper extra)|
|Xerox copy of –|
1- Registo de Agrimensor
Rs. 60/- per page(Cost of paper extra)
Rs. 30/- per page(Cost of paper extra)
|Partition, resurvey etc survey fee||Rs. 820/- per day|
|Computerized certified copy of a serial number or entry in the records, register of mutation etc under section 8 of the code||Rs.15/ – for the first page and @ Rs. 5/ – for every ;additional page.|
|Each and Every digitally signed copy of the serial number or entry in the record of rights, register of mutation etc.||Rs.25/- for each serial number or entry excluding cost of paper.|
|All the certified copy of a computerised map of a sub-division of map or plan of any immovable property prepared under section 56 of the code.||Rs.60/- for every survey number or a sub-division of a survey inclusive of paper cost.|
|Copy of form XV||Rs.75/-|
|Every digitally signed copy of the map of a survey number of a map||Rs 105/- excluding cost of paper|
|Certified copy of every plan of a non-agricultural survey number||Rs 60/- inclusive of the cost of paper|
|Every Digitally signed copy of a plan of any immovable property||Rs 75/- excluding the cost of paper|
|Copy of each paper of 30 X 21 Cms in dimension handwritten or typed||Rs.30/- for every sheet of paper|
|Certified copy not falling under the above-listed criteria||Such fees not exceeding Rs. 200/- and not less than Rs.20/- as the officer who certifies the copy shall determine provided that no fee exceeding Rs.50/- shall be charged by an Officer subordinate to a collector except with the permission of the Director of Settlement & Land Records.|
Rs. 250/-for a copy up to 10 P.T.Sheets and Rs.50/- for each additional P.T.Sheet in colour with all details inclusive of paper cost.
|Taluka map with village boundary||Rs 1000|
|District map with taluka Boundary||Rs 2000|
|Map of State of Goa||Rs 2500|
|Mutation fees|| Rs.1000/-for area up to 1000Sq.mts|
Rs.2500/-for area up to 5000Sq.mts
Rs.5000/-for area above 5000 Sq.mts
Check Goa Land Record Details
To check rand records for Rural and urban areas, there are two different ways. Have a look at the detailed process to access both the details shared below-
How to check Rural Land Records Details in Goa?
- Firstly, the citizen needs to visit the official website of land records of Goa
- That is DSLR Goa Website
- Then, after opening the official website , Click on the option Form I & Form XIV
- Now a dialogue box appears on the screen where the required details need to be filled
- Taluka (Select)
- Survey Number
- Sub-division number
Then enter security verification CAPTCHA
- Further, click on the View Details option from the right corner of the page
- Further letting you see the details regarding lands of Goa
- The Details of Land will be disclosed in PDF form as shown in image (example)
How to check Urban Land Records Details in Goa?
- Visit the official website of Directorate of Settlement & Land Records of Goa.
- Once the website opens, Then Select on option Form D from the main menu.
- Now fill in the details in the dialogue box
- PT Sheet Number
- Chalta Number
Now enter CAPTCHA.
- Hence, click on View Details
- This will enable to look through property card details of the concerned town
- The details will be available in pdf form
Goa Land Mutation Report Status
To check mutation report in Rural area, follow the given steps:
- The citizen should visit the Goa Land Records official website.
- Click on the option “Mutation Status (Rural)”.
- This leads to a new page where the citizen has to select ‘Taluka’ from the drop-down menu beside the option
- Then fill in the details such as-
- Mutation Number
- Hence, click on the View Details option
- This will show the mutation status and its report.
To check the mutation report in Urban area, follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website
- Now, click on the option from the main menu ‘Mutation Status”Urban”‘ the main menu.
- Further, enter the following
- Mutation Number
- Finally click on View Report, which will lead you to mutation report.
|Director settlement & Land Records, Panaji||9423323127|
|Superintendent Of Land Survey||7875352676|
|Vigilance Officer in case of corruption||9860671525|
|Public Grievance Officer North Goa||7875352676|
|Public Grievance Officer South Goa||950470747|
|Government of Goa|
Directorate of Settlement & Land Record (Official Website)
|Goa State Portal||Click here|
|Form I and XIV||Click here|
|Form D||Click here|
|Official notification||Click here|
|Goa Ration Card List||NSP Login|
Forms Available on DSLR website
Goa has become the first state to make the sale and purchase of land digital. The Land records basically keeps a tight and clear record of the land data. In simpler terms you can say it is register of lands.
The form I & XIV is to find the land details of the rural area of Goa.
Form D is basically for the Urban Area people to find the details of the land and other related information.
You can easily get copy of survey computerized plan from the official website. The DSLR website has made application form available for this.
Inspection of plans can be done by following the steps :
1)Approach the Office of the Director at Panaji or any of the subordinate Offices depending on the location of your property.
2)Contact the official at the Reception Counter.
3)Fill the prescribed application form.
4)Pay the prescribed fees.
5)Inspect the records after payment on the same day