The land record of the state is managed through the Bhoomi RTC. The applicants who are looking to gather all the information about the Bhoomi RTC Karnataka can refer to the article where we have provided all the information on this blog. The applicants can easily access the facilities provided by the land portal. Our prime intentions are to deliver the best of information about the land record portal so that applicants do not face any type of problem while accessing it. The details of the Bhoomi RTC Karnataka 2023 is provided in the article below.
We as a whole know about the digitalization that is occurring in our nation so to stay aware of the convention the Karnataka government has thought of the Bhoomi RTC Karnataka online land record through which the inhabitants of the Karnataka state can check their territory records by means of online mode without any problem. Today under this article, we will impart to our perusers the significant parts of the Karnataka Bhoomi online land records framework. In this article, we will share a bit by bit directives through which you can attempt various methods identified with the Bhoomi Karnataka 2023 online land records framework.
The Bhoomi RTC online portal has been planned and created by the department of revenue in the state. The principle rationale through the Bhoomi gateway is to create and digitalize all the land records that are in the state. Through this, the government can collect all the important information about the land records in the state with the name of the person. Through the portal, there will be no disputes against the land. This portal is provided by the Government therefore, the process of enrolling in the portal is free.
Table of Contents
Bhoomi Portal Online Land Record Karnataka
The portal helps the candidate to quickly scan their records so that they can know the ownership of the land. To access the land portal the applicant will be needed with some personal information through which they can easily access the online facilities provided by the Bhoomi Portal.
ಕ್ಯಾಚ್ನ ಕ್ಷಣದಲ್ಲಿ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಭೂ ದಾಖಲೆಗಳನ್ನು ಪ್ರವೇಶಿಸಬಹುದು ಎಂದು ಖಾತರಿಪಡಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು, ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ರಿಮೋಟ್ ಸೆನ್ಸಿಂಗ್ ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಷನ್ಸ್ ಸೆಂಟರ್ (ಕೆಎಸ್ಆರ್ಎಸ್ಎಸಿ) ಕಂದಾಯ ಇಲಾಖೆ ಸಮೀಕ್ಷೆ ವಸಾಹತು ವಿಭಾಗಕ್ಕೆ ಮಾರ್ಗದರ್ಶಿಗಳನ್ನು ಡಿಜಿಟಲೀಕರಣಗೊಳಿಸಲು ಸಹಾಯ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿದೆ. ಕೆಎಸ್ಆರ್ಎಸ್ಎಸಿಯನ್ನು ಹಿಸ್ಸಾವನ್ನು ಡಿಜಿಟಲೀಕರಣಗೊಳಿಸುವ ಕೆಲಸಕ್ಕೆ ಸ್ಥಳಾಂತರಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ (ಮೂಲಭೂತ ಅಧ್ಯಯನ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಗತ್ಯವಾದ ಪ್ಲಾಟ್ಗಳು). ಅವರು 25 ಕೋಟಿ ರೂ.ಗಳ ವೆಚ್ಚದಲ್ಲಿ ಎರಡು ವರ್ಷದ ಕೆಲಸಕ್ಕೆ ತೆರಳಲಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಮಾರ್ಗದರ್ಶಿಗಳನ್ನು ತೀರಕ್ಕೆ ವರ್ಗಾಯಿಸಲು ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದಂತೆ ಈ ಚಟುವಟಿಕೆ ವಿಶಿಷ್ಟವಾಗಿದೆ.
ಸರ್ಕಾರದ ಒಳನೋಟಗಳ ಪ್ರಕಾರ, ಆರ್ಟಿಸಿ ಗೇಟ್ವೇಯಲ್ಲಿ ಮೂರು ವರ್ಷಗಳವರೆಗೆ 1.25 ಲಕ್ಷಕ್ಕೂ ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಅರ್ಜಿಗಳು ಬರಲಿವೆ. ರೂಪಾಂತರದ ಕಾರಣದಿಂದಾಗಿ ಆಸ್ತಿಯ ಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿ ಮುಂಬರಲಿದೆ ಮತ್ತು ಅದರ ವಿಶಿಷ್ಟ ಗಾತ್ರವನ್ನು ಮೀರಿದೆ ಎಂದು ಅಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳು ಹೇಳುತ್ತಾರೆ. ಮಾಧ್ಯಮ ವರದಿಗಳ ಪ್ರಕಾರ, ಚಾಮರಾಜನಗರ (10,825) ಹಿಂದುಳಿದ ಆರ್ಟಿಸಿ (26,200) ನಲ್ಲಿನ ತಿದ್ದುಪಡಿಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಬೀದರ್ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆಯ ಬಳಕೆಗಳನ್ನು ಹೊಂದಿದೆ. ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಅರ್ಬನ್ನಲ್ಲಿ 9,600 ಕ್ಕೂ ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಅರ್ಜಿಗಳು ಬರಲಿವೆ. ಪ್ರಸ್ತುತ, ಆರ್ಟಿಸಿ ತಿದ್ದುಪಡಿಯನ್ನು ವೆಬ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ಮಾಡಲಾಗುವುದಿಲ್ಲ. ಆದ್ದರಿಂದ, ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿಯು ನೀಡಿದ ಡೇಟಾವನ್ನು ಲೆಕ್ಕಪರಿಶೋಧಿಸಿದ ನಂತರ ಭೌತಿಕವಾಗಿ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಕೆಲಸವನ್ನು ಮಾಡಬೇಕು.
Before discussing more about the Bhoomi online portal land record Karnataka, let us have a quick overview of the online portal.
|Portal Name||Bhoomi RTC Karnataka|
|Scheme Propelled by||Revenue Department of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Benefits of the Portal||Avail land records for loan application|
RTC copy is available to download through plot number and owner’s name.
Easy apply for the mutation request in case of sale or inheritance deeds.
Easy availability of crop data through i-RTC for crop allowances.
Online submission for the disputes related to land and easy tracking for the
status of mutation request
|Motive of the scheme||To Digitile the land record in the state|
|Mode to access Application||Online or through kiosks centers|
|District Covered||All districts within the state|
|List of Services Provided||Check Pahani: Record of rights, tenancy and crops (RTC) online|
District Wise Bhoomi RTC Karnataka 2023 land record
The state wise record will be available for the district mentioned below.
What is Bhoomi Karnataka?
The applicants residing in the state of Karnataka can now have all the essential details related to their land. The term RTC stands for the Record of Rights, Tenancy, and Crops. The landowner in the state of Karnataka can easily avail of the RTC Document by visiting the official portal. The important details that are present on the Bhoomi RTC are discussed below.
- The Bhoomi RTC contains the complete information of the property owner.
- The type of soil is also mentioned in the Bhoomi RTC document.
- The type of land along with accurate dimensions (Area of Land).
- The quantity of water required to maintain the fertility of the soil.
- The land is commercial, residential, agricultural is also described in the RTC Document.
- The pending loan, liabilities on the property are also mentioned.
What is the Bhoomi Karnataka mutation of property?
In simple words, it can be explained that when the owner of the asset sells the property/land to another individual, then the name of the new owner of the property has to be mentioned on the document and this is referred to as the mutation of property. The mutation of the property is important so as to know the owner of the property. Mutation of the property is done in the following scenario described below.
- When the land/property is being sold to some other individual.
- If it is distributed among the members of the family.
- If the property is inherited by the government authorities.
- In case of Death of the owner of the property.
- Property/land migrated to another type from agricultural property/land.
How to check mutation status online on Bhoomi RTC portal?
Applicants can easily check the mutation status for the Bhoomi RTC portal by following the simple steps below. The mutation status along with the details of the owner can be easily extracted through the details provided below.
Step 1: Tap on the official link of the land record Karnataka i.e. https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/Service84/
Step 2: After the homepage of the official portal appears on the screen. Tap on view RTC and Mutation Record under the services option on the homepage.
Step 2: Now the new page will flash on the screen on which the details of the owner and status of the mutation can be extracted.
Step 3: Applicants will then have to enter their district, taluk, village, hobli, survey number, etc. to get the details of the owner of property/land.
Charges for online services under the Bhoomi RTC?
The services provided by the government of the state i.e. Bhoomi RTC can be availed online. The services under the portal are free of cost however, if you visit the kiosks centre, the competent person may charge you some amount that is depicted in the table below.
|Bhoomi RTC Document||Fees|
|Extract of Mutation||Rs 15|
|Mutation status||Rs 15|
|Tenancy and crops (RTC)||Rs 10|
|Record of right||Rs 15|
Revenue Maps for Your Land
The applicant can easily view the revenue maps for their property. The process to extract the revenue maps for the property in the state of Karnataka is mentioned below. The steps are simple and can be extracted easily by following the steps mentioned below.
- Tap on the official portal of the Bhoomi RTC i.e. http://rtc.karnataka.gov.in/
- After this tap on the tab naming as Bhoomi.
- You will then be directed to the land record website of the Karnataka land record.
- Tap on the option of Revenue maps that appears on the drop-down when you click on the I-RTC Services.
- Applicants can select the following option given below in order to get the revenue map.
- Survey Number.
- Tap on the search button.
- Click on the pdf file image on the table and you will then find the pdf for the revenue map on the screen.
How to find disputed land case reports?
There various instances which cause a lot of issues in the property. Therefore, it is very important to know about the disputes for the land (If any) and the service can be availed online through the Bhoomi RTC portal. The steps to know the data for the disputed land case reports can be extracted through visiting the official portal or through following the steps given below.
- Tap on the official link i.e. https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/Service84/ which will redirect you to the homepage of the bhoomi rtc online portal.
- After you see the official homepage of the authority, move the cursor to the Customer registration tab and select Dispute cases.
- After this the applicant has to enter the asked on the details in the screen.
- Candidate have to enter the name of the distrit, taluk , hobli and village.
- Tap on the submit after the successful filling of the details.
- Click on the link naming as Get Reports.
- The report for the disputed cases will appear on the screen.
- The individual who have disputes on their land/property will only get their name listed on the Bhoomi RTC application.
How to download Pahani (RTC) online from Bhoomi portal?
The applicant looking for the Pahani RTC online from the bhoomi portal can refer to the steps through which the individual can easily download the Pahani RTC from the bhoomi portal.
- Browse the official portal of the Bhoomi RTC portal i.e https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the official portal, applicant have to click on the tab of I-RTC.
- The new tab will open on the screen where the applicant have to enter various details i.e Name, mobile number, mail id, and Aadhar number.
- After completely filling the form. tap on proceed button and you will be directed to the new page where you have to mention the details of the place you are residing i.e. Taluk, District, Hubli, Survey Number, Village, Surnoc, Hissa Number, etc.
- Tap on the option of fetch details and view RTC that appears on the screen.
- To receive the RTC pdf, the applicant has to click on ‘Pay and download’. The applicant has to pay Rs 10/- to download the RTC pdf.
Steps to apply for land Conversion on Karnataka Bhoomi RTC
Before we proceed to brief you about the process for land conversion in the state of Karnataka. Let us know what is land conversion?
All the land available in the country fall under the categorization of agricultural land. In case, the individual wishes to use the land for commercial purposes. The applicant will then have to first covert the land from agriculture to commercial. Hence for the benevolence of the people of the state of Karnataka, the authority has provided the feature of land conversion on the bhoomi rtc portal. Applicant need to go through the
Step 1: First of all the candidate has to browse the official portal of the Karnataka land record portal i.e. https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/
Step 2: On the homepage of the official portal, click on the services tab, and on the online land conversion, apply for conversion from the list.
Step 3: After this the applicant will have 3 options on the screen which are-:
|Affidavit Based Conversion||Under this category for land conversion, the authority provides a Notarized Affidavit for the conversion of land that is outside the masterplan area.|
|Master Plan-Based Deemed Land Conversion||Under this category for land conversion, the authority provides the land conversion for the property that is present in the master plan area. The master plan published by the local authority.|
|Section 109 Permission||Under this category for land conversion, there is a provision under section 109 of the Karnataka land revenue act that every individual residing in the state can apply for permission to purchase agricultural land.|
Bhoomi RTC Helpline number
In the case of ant query related to the above article. The applicant can ask us in the comment section below. If the query still remains active, then please contact the number undersigned. Applicant can contact the authority for any question regarding the Bhoomi RTC Karnataka 2023: Online Land Record RTC, Pahani Report.
Frequently Asked Question
The term is used for the ownership of the land/property/asset. When the property is sold the new owner must mutate the property in his name in order to be the owner of the asset/land/property in the land record of the state.
The Pahani Report contain the details of the owner of the property. Along with the owner details various other information related to the property are also briefly described in the Pahani Report.
The application fees for enrolling and registering in the portal is nil. However, there are certain charges for downloading the forms through the online portal or kiosk centre.
Yes, it is important for the applicant to convert the land before using it for other purpose. The detailed steps for the conversion of land is provided in the article.
KLR stands for the Karnataka Land Record. The links for the login to the KLR is provided in the table .
RTC stands for the Record of Rights, Tenancy, and Crops. It is very important for the applicant to register under the land record of the state.
Bhoomi Karnataka Important Links
|View RTC and MR||Click Here|
|View RTC Information||Click Here|
|RTC XML Verification||Click Here|
|Citizen Registration||Click Here|
|Citizen Portal||Click Here|
|Dispute Cases||Click Here|
|Village wise Pendency||Click Here|
|Apply for Conversion||Click Here|
|Download Final Conversion order||Click Here|
|Conversion Request Status||Click Here|
|Bhoomi Online mutation Service||Click Here|