Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana | Bihar education loan Registration | bscc login | mnssby application status | subsequent payment | interest rate | MNSSBY | www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in | List College Master | Application Status | KYP | How to Apply | Toll Free Number | Complaint | Course Lise | Status Kaise Check Kare
Are you from Bihar? If yes, then you are well aware that Bihar is a learning centre for all eligible students residing in the state. To encourage applicants towards higher studies, the government of Bihar has come up with a scheme called “Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana”.
This scheme was implemented on the 2nd of October 2016 for those who have qualified 12th class. In Bihar, there are a lot of students who deserve to get a post intermediate education, but they are unable to study it due to their financial problems.
For these category aspirants, Bihar govt. have taken a great initiative and launched this yojana. If you are interested in knowing more relevant information concerning the Bihar student credit card scheme (BSCCS), then go through with the article until the end and understand subject more efficiently.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2021
Currently, Bihar’s GER (Gross Enrolment Ratio) is 14.3%, while at the national level, the ratio is 24%. Now, government of Bihar wants to increase this ratio by 30%, and for this, they started Bihar student credit card yojana.
बिहार राज्य के छात्रों को उच्च शिक्षा के लिए ऋण प्रदान करने केहेतु बिहार के मुख्यमंत्री द्वारा बीएससीसी योजना शुरुआत की गई थी। इस योजना केअंतर्गत , बिहार सरकार के गरीब 12 वीं पास छात्रों/ बच्चों को उच्च शिक्षा प्राप्त करने के लिए राज्य सरकार से चार लाख रुपये तक का ऋण दिया जाएगा। बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना के तहत, छात्रों ऋण चुकाने के लिए बहुत ही कम ब्याज देना होगा।
There are a large number of students in Bihar who are from the minority category and don’t have sufficient money to pursue their dreams. BSCC scheme targets all those candidates who are from financially weaker background and willing to complete their higher studies.
With the help of this scheme Government of Bihar will provide a loan to all eligible aspirant of Bihar with very low interest. In the upcoming sections of this article, candidates will know the process of filling the application form, eligibility criteria to avail benefits of BSCCS, etc.
Purpose of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2021
There are several objectives of launching BSCCS in Bihar some of them explained below.
- The initial purpose of introducing Bihar student credit card yojana is grant loan at lesser interest for those scholars who are willing to complete their higher education.
- Now, claimants will not have to visit bank for the Bihar education loan and pay a high-level of interest on it.
- Under BSCC Yojana, govt of Bihar want to increase “Gross Enrolment Ratio” of the state.
- This step will also increase the rate of literacy of Bihar.
- The Bihar government has estimated how many candidates will get benefit from this scheme in upcoming years. Check out the table drawn below, showing the target details of it
|Duration||No. of Students|
|2018 to 2019||50,000 Candidates|
|2019 to 2020||75,000 Candidates|
|2020 to 2021||1,00,000 Candidates|
An Abstract of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
|Name of Concerning Officials||Government of Bihar|
|Name of Yojana||Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana|
|Yojana/ Scheme Type||Government Scheme of Bihar|
|Date of BSCC Scheme Implementation||October 2nd, 2016|
|Aim of Launching Scheme||Government wants to help students financially in order to continue their education|
|Recipients for BSCCS||Students of Bihar State who are from Minority Category|
|BSCCS Initiated by||“Nitish Kumar” Chief Minister of Bihar|
|Official Portal Link||www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in|
Bihar Student Credit Card Interest Rate 2021
Under the BSCC scheme loan, the government will give loans up to Rs 4 lakh only to eligible aspirants.
- After completing the respective course, if candidates get the job, then they have to pay the loan after six months of completing it. In case candidates didn’t get employed, then a moratorium of 1 year will be given to them by govt.
- In this yojana, simple interest for aspirants belonging to categories like women, disable, transgender will be 1%.
- Whereas, the rest of the candidates have to pay 4% of interest after grasping this loan.
बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना Eligibility Criteria 2021
Eligibility standards are those rules/ criteria declared by officials which every needy aspirant must statisfy. If you are one of those candidates who wanted to apply for this scheme, then we recommend you to cross check all the criteria’s first. Once you know that you are fulfilling all the standards, then you can submit the application. Take a look at the next section showing the eligibility criteria required.
- To apply for a loan, it is necessary that candidates have passed 12th class from any recognized board of Bihar or any other state.
- The loan provided by government will be for different technical or non-technical courses, which can be changed by authorities as per the demand. Bihar student credit card college list of programs will be accessible from the official website.
- All those aspirants who have cleared their 10th/ 12th standard from West Bengal, Bihar or Jharkhand and possess Bihar domicile can apply.
- If aspirants reside in a hostel, then govt will issue hostel charges directly to the institution. But if aspirants stay outside, then the living expenses will be given to them.
- Students age should not be more than 25 years for those who are applying for graduate courses. While 30 years maximum age are for those who will apply for PG program.
- Candidates having already degree are not eligible to apply for same level course, but they can apply for the different level program. This provision does not apply to technical/ management level programs.
- In case, any scholar leaves their course in middle of it, then govt will stop providing the leftover amount of loan to them.
How to Apply for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2021
After understanding the complete information regarding BSCCS, we hope that know you are excited to know about the process of applying for this scheme. As we described above, that this scheme has several advantages which student can avail after submitting a form for it. Entire how to apply method is depicted below.
Step I- The very first step is to open the link of official portal on any safe web browser.
Step II- Wait for a second to load the homepage on your screen.
Step III- On the right side of the screen, “New Applicant Registration” link will appear.
Step IV- Hit that link.
Step V- Registration form will open on your screen in which aspirants needed to furnish their information like name, email id, aadhaar number, phone number, tec.
Step VI- Click the “Send OTP” tab and enter the OTP you have received on your given mobile number.
Step VII- Then, you will get your registration number and password on the registered mobile number.
Step I- Now, go back to homepage and click on login page.
Step II- After that, insert the registration id, password and the captcha on the login page.
Step III- Now, aspirants have to select the scheme for which they want to apply.
Step IV- Then, provide your data like personal info, residential details, financial income info, loan request, financial info, etc.
Step V- Once review the complete and correct the details before submitting the form.
Step VI- Finally, submit the form in order to avail the benefits of BSCC scheme.
Certificates Needed for Submitting Application
While applying for scheme, candidates must have some important documents. Aspirants have to provide the data of all these certificates. The list of testimonials is given below in this passage.
- Scorecard and Marksheet of X and XII Class
- Admission Certificate and Fee Receipt of University/ Institution
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photographs of Students, Parents & Guarantors
- Active Contact Number of Aspirant
- PAN Card of Applicant
- Income Certificate of Aspirant’s Family
- Bank Account Details of Applicants
- Parents’ Bank Account last 6 months Statement
- Resident Proof Certificate
- Student’s Identity card such as Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Student ID, Ration Card, etc.
Method to Reset Forgotten/ Lost Password
In case any aspirant lost for forgot their MNSSBY password, then by fulfilling a simple procedure, it can be recovered. We have inscribed all the steps next to this section.
- To recover/ reset the password, aspirants have to go to the official website of MNSSBY.
- Under the login section, you have to click “Forget Password“ option.
- A new page will be displayed, enter your registered mobile and an OTP sent to that number.
- Then, insert your new password and confirm it by re-entering.
- You will get the message “Password Changed Successfully”.
Steps to View बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना Application Status
After submitting the form of Bihar student credit card yojana, candidates can also check MNSSBY application status. To do so, perform the steps given below.
- Go to the official portal of BSCCS or open the official link given below.
- Now, aspirants have to select “Application Status” option given on the menubar of the home screen.
- On the next page, candidates have to insert their details like Registration id/ Aadhaar Card, Date of birth, Code that will be given on display.
- Tap the “Submit” button.
- Complete status of your application will flash on your screen in a moment.
Process to Transfer Amount of BSCCS Loan
Amount of education loan will be transferred through NEFT/ RTGS to candidates or their respective institution/ university. According to classified city the amount for studies and related materials will be provided by govt to those claimants who are residing outside.
How to Download Yuva Nischay Mobile Application
Along with online portal, authorities have also released a mobile application. This mobile app will make the process easier for all interested aspirants. The name of this application is “Yuva Nischay”, which is generally available on the play store. If you are having difficulty in searching the mobile app, then the process illustrated below will assist aspirants to download it.
Step 1st- At first, applicants are required to open the official portal of BSCCS.
Step 2nd- Homepage will flash on your screen,
Step 3rd- Click on the “Download Mobile App” button given on the menubar.
Step 4th- “Yuva Nischay” named mobile app will open on the play store in a new tab.
Step 5th- Click on “Install” tab, and the app will start downloading on your device.
Step 6th- Once the app will be downloaded on your mobile phone, you can avail its features.
How to Submit BSCC Yojana Grievance/ Feedback?
If you keen to submit feedback or grievance, then consider the following segment of this passage. It will show your entire manner of filing grievance or feedback via “7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in”.
- First of all, aspirants have to open the official site of MNSSBY.
- Then, you will see “Feedback and Grievance” option on top of the page.
- Choose that option.
- A feedback form will be displayed on your screen.
- Next, enter your details i.e. name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the feedback/ grievance form.
<<<< Bihar Apna Khata | बिहार भूमि >>>>
Check College List for बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना
With the help of MNSSBY portal, applicants can easily view the list of all approved college. For checking the list, students have to implement the steps that are as follows.
- Visit the official portal or open the link of official page mentioned below.
- Aspirants have to click on “Approved College List for BSCC” link present on the home screen.
- In the next second, list of college will open.
- On that list, aspirants can also search the colleges in which they are interested.
- Get all information about the institute/ college on the approved list and download it.
“आर्थिक हल, युवाओं को बल” Another Important Schemes
Including with BSCCS, Bihar govt has also implemented several other schemes through 7 nishchay portal. You will get to know about these in the upcoming portions so, stay with us until the articles ends.
Kushal Yuva Program
This program has organized by the government to trained all those students who have completed their 10th class. Under this scheme, candidates will learn some skills like communication skills, computer skills, life skills, etc. To apply for this yojana, the age of candidates must be 15 to 25 years. Aspirants can easily apply for it from the official website of MNSSBY. This program will help candidates to grasp the future opportunity waiting for them.
Mukhyamantri Nischay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana
This scheme has launched for those scholars/ students who are unemployed after completing 12th class. With help of this scheme, candidates who are eligible will get 1000 rupees per month for 2 years. We advise you to verify all the eligibility standards before you apply for this yojana. In case you are taking the advantage of any other scheme, then you won’t be able to apply for this plan.
MNSSBY Important Links
|7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in – Official Portal|
|User Manual for BSCC Site|
|Guidelines for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme|
|BSCC Yojana Course List|
|Yuva Nischay Mobile Application|
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Relevant FAQ’s
No, there is no need of uploading while completing your registration process. But keep your documents with your while applying for BSCCS.
PDF of courses will be easily available on the official portal of MNSSBY. Open the guidelines sections and get the pdf of BSCC yojana, in the last of that pdf you will find the list of courses.
Schemes that falls under “आर्थिक हल, युवाओं को बल” are – बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना, मुख्मंत्री निश्चय स्वयं सहायता भत्ता योजना और कुशाल युवा कार्यक्रम।
No, students can avail the advantages of only one scheme. Government will not approve the application of those aspirants who have applied for more than one yojana.
Women candidates have to pay 1% of interest on the loan provided under this yojana.
Yes, you can view the status of your submitted application. To do so, you have to open the MNSSBY portal and click on “Application Status “, next enter the necessary details and verify the status.
All those aspirants who are belongs to reserved category will get 5 years of age relaxation for any of the above mentioned schemes.
Yes, registration procedure is very important to complete, then you will get a user id and password, through which you can apply for BSCCS.