Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card List 2023: Department of food and civil supplies of Arunachal Pradesh is the authority that is responsible for the issuance of new ration cards and issuance of commodities that have been distributed through its wide FPS network and such commodities issued to the valid RC holder only at a reasonable price. Along with this department also identifies eligible households for the schemes that are being run with the help of GOI. In this article, we have covered all major information related to the AP ration card.
Table of Contents
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card List
Once the department issues RC to the eligible household then such RC holder can easily check their name in the beneficiary list which can be checked online whose and recently the department has released a new list of RC beneficiaries whose details and the process is given below.
Overview of www.arunfcs.gov.in Ration Card
|Department of Food & Civil Supplies
|Ration Card Types
|APL (Above Poverty Level), BPL (Below Poverty level), AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) and Annapurna
|Ration Card Colour
|Pink, Dark Green, Yellow & Light Green
|Issuance of commodities at a subsidized rate
|Mode of application
Schemes Available in the state
In association with GOI, the AP government has introduced schemes for the valid RC holder of the state and as per the scheme monthly benefits are being provided. Have a look at the following schemes that are still in progress: –
- TPDS– The identification of eligible households under this scheme is carried out by the government itself. Under this only such families are eligible who belongs to very poor and vulnerable sections of the state.
- AAY– If we focused more on TPDS then people who are the poorest of the poor BPL families fall under this scheme. In this, they are eligible for 35 kg rice in a month @ 3 kg.
- Annapurna– Through this scheme, the government is providing free 10 kg rice to those who are old indigent of the state whose age must be 65 or above.
Entitlement and their Selling Rates
The PDS department of AP in association with the central government issued the following commodities to every household of the state who holds a valid Arunachal Pradesh Ration card.
|Rice and wheat
|35 KG (APL & BPL) per RC
|35 kg (AAY) per Beneficiary per month
|700 gm/ unit in a month
|500 gm/ unit in a month
|3.95 ltr/ RC in a month
|10 kg/ month (free of cost)
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Online?
As of now, there is only one way to apply for a new ration card in AP i.e. Offline mode but we could expect that soon AP government will introduce a digital platform for their citizens where they can avail of various services related to ration cards from home.
But till then AP citizens need to follow the traditional method which is offline whose procedure is given below: –
- First of all, they need to get a ration card application form which is easily available at a nearby Fair Price Shop or from the department of food and civil supplies.
- This application form can also be downloaded from the official portal of the Department of food and civil supplies, for that,
- You need to visit the official website of the food supplies
- Select the ‘forms tab’ from the home page
- Now some list of forms will appear on your screen and…
- From the list, you may easily find the ration card application form pdf
- Click on it and your Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Application form PDF will be downloaded on your drive.
- Take the printout of it and fill in all the details and submit it to the concerned department of your district with all requisite documents.
List of documents Required for New Ration Card
In support of the details submitted in the application form, you need to affix related documents for it whose list is given as: –
- Family Passport size photograph
- All family member Aadhaar card
- Address Proof (Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ Election ID/ Land Allotment letter/ Phone Bill)
- Trading License (for those who reside temporarily in a commercial Area)
- Surrender ration card receipt (If any)
- Rent agreement (if any)
- Income proof
- Other as required
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Stats
|Total Ration Card
|Aadhaar Seeded RCs
|Aadhaar Seeded Beneficiary
|Mobile Number seeded RCs
Online procedure for Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card List
Now the households of Arunachal Pradesh can easily view the beneficiary list of the state online whose details are mentioned here:
- First of all, visit the official website of the department whose link is given at the end of this page
- A new page will open, in which you need to select your district name
- Next, select a circle from the list
- The circle tab will lead to the list of shops in that area
- Now from this list, you need to choose the respective shop name of your area
- Shop name selection will open the list of the beneficiary of that FPS
- Click on the new ration card number link.
- This will open the beneficiary list of your ration card.
How to Add/Delete Family Member Name in AP Ration Card?
There are certain cases when people are looking to modify changes in their ration card like the addition of a family member in case of marriage/ birth or deleting a family member in case of marriage/ death.
And such modification required documents too. So if you are looking for this kind of service then must read the details given here: –
- To delete or add a family member, you need to first get the application form from the concerned department
- It is to be noted that one request for modification will be entertained perform.
Type of Modification Available in AP Ration Card
- Member deletion
- Member addition
- Name change
- Change in Head of a family (HOF)
- Fill out the application and attached list of documents required as per the medication
- Submit it to the department
- On verification, changes will be made to the ration card
The list of documents needed to be attached during the modification of the ration card is shared in the following sections of the article:
For Member Deletion
- Death certificate
- Transfer Copy
- Marriage certificate
For Member Addition
- Birth certificate or
- Surrender/ Deletion Certificate
- Family group Photograph
- Affidavit issued by the concerned department
For Change in HOF
- Death certificate
- Other (if any)
Address Change/ Card Surrender/ Duplicate Card/ Replacement of Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card
There is a separate form for modification in the Arunachal Pradesh ration card like issuance of the duplicate card, address change, surrender ration card and replacement in case of a fresh ration card. So if you are one of the ration cardholders who want to perform any modification as mentioned above then do read its details below: –
- Collect the respective form from the food supplies of Arunachal Pradesh
- Fill in the details required
- Affix documents in respect of your modification request and submit them to the authority.
List of documents required for a modification request
- Current Arunachal Pradesh ration card is required in all cases
- For duplicate ration card applicant need to produce a Police FIR copy
- While for address change submit new address proof like electricity/ phone bill/ voter ID/ Aadhaar card/ Land allotment order
- No additional documents are required for those who are submitting a request for fresh replacement and ration card surrender.
Know your Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card FPS
Now the citizens of Arunachal Pradesh know their respective fair price shop details online whose process is given hereunder: –
- Visit the official website of the department of food and supplies
- Once you landed on the home page select the important links tab
- On a new page, select know your fair price shop
- Submit the details like your district and other
- Now the list of FPS is available on your screen.
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card List Links
|Download application form
|Ration Card List
|Fresh Ration Card Sample form
|PM Kisan Nidhi Correction
Right now there is no such process available in the portal but you can download the new ration card application form from the food and civil supplies department.
Applicants need to provide a group family photo, aadhaar card, resident proof and others.
To address change applicants need to submit a modification form to the concerned department along with documents in support of it.
Yes, the new beneficiary list of RC holders is now available in the portal.