We believe that you all are well aware of what the UP-ration card is, and why a ration card is essential for the people living in Uttar Pradesh. If you do not know much about the subject then you will come to know about it, from this article. By this post, we have described all the details related to the UP-ration card list so that there will be no doubt with reference to this topic in your mind.
UP Ration Card List 2023
The UP ration card List publishes through an online medium each year by Uttar Pradesh Food & Supplies Department. Every year authorities update the names of people on this ration card list. Likewise, the Uttar Pradesh ration card list is announced via online mode by the Department of Fertilizers & Supplies Department.
Hindi padene ke liye yaaha click hare> यूपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट
All those citizens who have applied for UP ration card are now able to verify their name in the ration card list of UP by visiting the official portal. Aspirants whose name will be on the UP ration card list will be given food things such as kerosene, sugar, wheat, rice, etc. at very low rates.
Presently, the residents of UP will not have to visit any govt. office in order to search their details in the list. All they need to do is to open the official site and check their name on the list online. This manner will preserve both time & capital and will also convey transparency between people and the system.
New UP Ration Card List
When the process of uploading the ration card list was not online, then citizens had to travel around the UP municipality offices, which wasted their time and money, but now people can review online the ration card list. As we stated earlier that, ration card new list for 2023 has been uploaded by authorities on official portal. Interested aspirants can download the ration card list from the link provided below in this passage.
Types of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
We have given a brief description regarding UP ration card before, and now we are discussing categories of Uttar Pradesh ration card. Generally, there are a total of three ration cards as per the category of citizens. We have addressed the full information of these three ration cards in the subsequent section, and you should read until the ends.
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) Ration Card is issued to those families of Uttar Pradesh who belongs to below poverty line categories. The yearly income of BPL citizen’s families must not be more than 10,000 rupees. By BPL ration card, people of UP will get the grains up to 25 kg at a minimum rate from the ration shop.
- APL (Above Poverty Line) Ration Card is issued to those applicants who are from the above poverty line in UP state. The government will provide 15 kg of food grains at subsidized prices as compare to the market price.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) Ration Card is for all those citizens out there who are in very bad condition and don’t have any source of income. AAY ration cards issues on the basis of the candidate’s income. With the help of this card, the family residing in UP will easily buy food materials up to 35 kg at more affordable rates each month from the ration shop.
Key Highlights of UP Ration Card
|Official Portal Link||https://fcs.up.gov.in|
|Scheme Implemented By||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Name of Department||Food & Safety Department|
|Name of the Scheme||UP FCS Ration Card|
|Ration card list Status||Available|
|Advantages of UP Ration Card||Issuing food at a low rate to all needy people|
|Who are Beneficiaries||People who are living in the Uttar Pradesh|
|State||Uttar Pradesh Govt Scheme|
Advantages of having Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
Implementing ration card in UP state comes up with several benefits itself. Some of these advantages we have mentioned in the upcoming section of this passage.
- By ration card, candidates will get food material at concessional rates.
- UP ration card can help those people of Uttar Pradesh who wants to apply for a driving license.
From the UP ration card portal, aspirants check also check their ration card status online. Citizens of Uttar Pradesh state can apply for any of the one ration cards as per their category. All those applicants who possess the UP BPL ration card will be exempted in govt. jobs and their students will also get scholarships. Citizens can also use UP ration card as identity proof. Uttar Pradesh ration card can also help students at the time of admission to schools.
UP Ration Cost under NFSA
In all ration shops of UP, the food grains are sold at the same price. The price is prescribed by NFSA (National Food Security Act) officials. Candidates who have ration cards will get food items in rates listed down.
- Price of Wheat: 2 Rupees per kg
- Price of Sugar: 13.50 Rupees per kg
- Price of Rice: 3 Rupees per kg
How to Download Uttar Pradesh APL/BPL Ration Card List 2023?
We talked a lot about the UP ration card now, it’s time to know how you will be able to download the ration card list from the official portal. The process to get UP ration card list is easy for more understanding, implement the steps given below.
- Open official Portal: At first, candidates have to open the URL of official website on any safe browser.
- Click Eligibility List Link: On the left side of homepage, applicants will see “Ration Card Eligibility List” link. Hit that link.
- Open the Eligibility List: After clicking on a link, eligibility list will be displayed on a new tab.
- Select District: Then, choose your respective district and click it.
- Select Town: After that, aspirants have to select his/ her urban/ rural town.
- Choose your Shopkeeper: From the next list candidates have to select their respective shopkeeper name.
- Eligible Applicants: In a few moments list of all eligible aspirants will flash on your screen.
- Check Your Name: Now press “Ctrl+F” key and search your name on the list.
Process to Check Details in UP Ration Card Eligibility List 2023
All those aspirants who want to find complete info of theirs in UP eligibility list can check the procedure explained as follows.
Step 1st– Initially, candidates have to visit the official portal of UP ration card i.e. fcs.up.gov.in.
Step 2nd– Wait for a second to load the homepage on the screen.
Step 3rd– Now, tap the link named “Search in the Ration Card Eligibility List”.
Step 4th– On a next page, aspirants have to choose anyone radio button either “Ration Card Number or Other Info of Ration Card”.
Step 5th– Then, insert the ration card number and other details.
Step 6th– Click on “Search/ Find” button and details will be presented on your screen.
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
While submitting the application form, aspirants have to attach all the important certificates which we have listed in the next portion.
- Aadhaar card of Applicant
- Valid Mobile Number of Aspirant
- Income Certificate of Applicant’s Family members
- Last year Electric Bills
- Information about Gas Connection
- Caste of Certificate of Candidate
- PAN Card
- Passbook of Book with a printout of 1st page of that passbook
- Passport size photographs of aspirant (head of the family) and all other members of a family
Important Points to Remember while Applying for UP Ration Card
- Application form will be submitted by eligible candidates only.
- Aspirants won’t be able to submit the application by online mode.
- Details filled in application form must be true and correct otherwise, officials may reject the application for a ration card.
- The attached documents with the form must be right.
- There is a separate facility provided by the government of UP for Urban and rural areas.
Application procedure for New UP Ration Card
Only those citizens of Uttar Pradesh can apply for ration card who do not possess any type of ration card. If anyone has ration card, then they can renew it from the official website. Till now, there is no online process of applying for a ration card. Application for ration can be downloaded only submitted through offline mode. Check out the procedure expressed below showing how to get application form online.
- Start steps by opening the official portal of Uttar Pradesh FCS.
- Home screen will open, select the “Download Forms” option from the menu bar.
- On a new tab, applicants have to choose the appropriate application form among these three “Ration card application form (rural/ urban/ migrants)”.
- Application form will open in the form of pdf on your display.
- Then, download the application form on your device and get a hardcopy of it.
- Fill all your details on the application form correctly.
- Finally, attach all the documents with application form and submit them at UP regional CSC / Tehsil, also collect the important receipt of the submitted application form.
<<< उत्तर प्रदेश शादी अनुदान योजना >>>
UP Ration Card Correction
If the scenario, when you want to modify details in your ration card like add members or remove member, etc, then follow the process explained down.
- Visit the closest RTPS office of your region and take the relevant form from the related officer.
- After that, applicants have to read all the instruction mentioned on the form and proffer all necessary details on it.
- Attach all the essential documents with the form and submit them to that officer.
- Carry your original documents while submitting the form to the officer for verification purpose.
Offline Method to Transfer UP Ration Card
- In order to transfer your UP ration card, applicants have to visit the gram panchayat or local urban body of your district.
- Get the application form and enter all the data.
- Attach the copy of relevant certificates/ documents with the form.
- Now, submit that to the GPO or DSO of your area.
- Then, officials will verify all the information mentioned on the application form and update FPS accordingly.
- After that, GPO or clerk will start the process of generating a new ration card to the name of an aspirant.
Uttar Pradesh ration Card Statistics 2023
The statistical data will help aspirants to get an idea about the total beneficiaries, rating distribution, farmers quantity, paddy purchase, etc.
|Name of Event||Statistics Rate|
|Total Number of Receipts||14.72 Crore as on 2nd March 2021|
|Total Number of Ration Card||3.59 Crore as on 2nd March 2021|
|Fair Price Seller||79762 as on 3rd March 2021|
|Distribution of Rating||0.00 Lakh MT as of 3rd March 2021|
|Paddy Procurement Session Registered Farmers||1425038 as on 3rd March 2021|
|Purchase of Paddy||1300093 as on 3rd March 2021|
|Number of Rice Mills||2142 as no March 2021|
|Total Quantity of Farmers||66.84 Lakh MT as on 3rd March 2021|
|Total Purchase Centers of Paddy||4453 as on 3rd March 2021|
|Aadhaar Seeding Beneficiary||14.55 Crore as on 2nd March 2021|
Procedure to View List of Migrants/ Blocked Migrants
All those aspirants who were residing outside of the state but now came back and applied for a new ration card can check the migrant’s list by implementing the steps given below.
- Candidates have to go to the official web portal of UP ration card.
- Homepage will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down the homepage and click on the “ आत्म निर्भर भारत योजना के अंतर्गत प्रवासी की पात्रता सूची” link.
- At the next moment, a list will be displayed.
- Select the appropriate district of yours.
- A list of names will open on a new page, check your name and get all details of up ration card.
Eligible Aspirants for UP Ration Card
We recommend aspirants to cross-check all the eligibility standards before applying for UP ration card. Check the eligibility criteria written in the below section.
- Candidates applying for ration card must be a civilian of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Aspirants who want to apply must belong to these categories – BPL, APL, AAY.
- There may be a slight difference between the ration card of rural and urban areas.
- Authorities will issue UP ration card only to the name of family’s head (the age of the head of the family must be 18 years or more).
Non-eligible Citizen of Rural Areas for UP Ration Card
In the next section of the article, we have mentioned the list of non-eligible candidates who belong to rural areas.
- If a member of any of the family possesses more than one weapon license, then they are not eligible to avail of UP ration card benefits.
- In case, any of the family members own a four-wheeler/ generator/ tractor or any other vehicle of more than 5 KVA capacity.
- If any of the family peoples hold more than 5 acres of irrigation land, they can’t apply for a ration card.
- Candidates who are paying tax won’t be eligible for UP ration card.
- If the annual income of any family together is more than two lakhs, they are also ineligible.
Allotment of Fair Price Shop (Urban Areas)
■ After visiting the official portal, candidates will see the link labelled as “Application for allotment of FPS in urban areas”.
■ From the new page, you have to choose their respective district.
■ Details will flash on the screen, hit the “Click to Apply” link.
■ The application form will open in a new tab, and enter your complete data in it.
■ Save the application form.
Allotment of Fair Price Shop (Rural Areas)
Steps to apply for FPS allotment in rural area are quite similar to urban area still we have the process below.
- Go to the online site of UP ration card.
- Find the “Application for allotment of FPS in rural areas” link is given under “Important Public Information” section.
- Tap the link.
- From the next tab, select the appropriate district.
- To fill the application form, choose the “Click to Apply” option.
- Insert the entire information of yours and submit the form.
Printing UP Fair Price Shop E-Challan Procedure
The online portal has made the process of printing e-challan for FSP’s much simpler. Know how to print e-challan from the step furnished here.
- Eligible candidates have to visit the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Depart.
- In the middle of the homepage, aspirants will see the “Important Public Information” section.
- Get the link “Fair Price Shop Challan Print”.
- Under this segment, select district, area and development block, and give shop number, allotment month, year, etc.
- Click the “View” button and challan will appear on a new tab.
- Now, you can download challan and get a hardcopy of it.
Check Report of Food Allocation, Distribution & Residue
➽ Go to the UP Department Food and Logistics portal.
➽ Search the link of “Food Allocation, Distribution & Residue Report”.
➽ After you find the link, click on it.
➽ Report will be generated on the screen, choose your respective district and get all the details.
➽ Applicants can also check the report on the basis of the month and take a print of it.
Method to Select Shop by Ration Card Holder
The online portal provides you with the facility to change your ration card shop online all you have to do is execute the method as it is.
- Firstly, all applicants are required to open the यूपी राशन कार्ड website.
- Then, search for link labelled as form for Selection Shop by Ration Card Holder
- Click that link after you find it.
- Now, provide your ration card number and captcha given on screen.
- Details of your ration will be presented on your device.
- Next, choose the appropriate shop and enter the reason for selecting that shop.
- Submit the information.
Steps for Checking Details of Uttar Pradesh Warehouse
- In the beginning, open the URL of the official portal on a suitable browser like google.
- Tap the link named “Warehouse Details”.
- On the new page, complete information concerning the warehouse will be displayed.
- Applicants can also print the list of a warehouse for further usage.
How to File UP Ration Card Complaint Online?
Step I- Candidates who want to file a complaint are needed to go to the official site of Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department.
Step II- On the homepage, candidates will find the link of “Complaint Online” button in yellow color and click it.
Step III- Complaint page will open on a new tab, hit the “File a Complaint” option.
Step IV– Complaint form will be displayed on your screen, and insert your info like mobile number, area, category, name, email id, profession, etc.
Step V- Submit the form.
View UP Ration Card Complaint Status
- Initially, applicants have to visit the portal of the UP ration card list on their device.
- Click on the “Complaint Online” button to open complain page.
- Then, select the link “Check Current Status of Complain” from that page.
- Provide your complaint number and tap the “View” button.
- The status of your complaint will be shown in a few moments on the display.
** यूपी मुख्यमंत्री कृषक दुर्घटना कल्याण योजना **
How to Check District/ Circle wise Complaints Info
➜ For checking complaint details of the district or circle, candidates have to open https://fcs.up.gov.in/.
➜ The next step is to search the link of “Circle / District wise details of complaints”.
➜ Click the link after you find it.
➜Choose your branch, level and circle from the selection box.
Verifying Lift/ Door Step Delivery Status
- Once you open the official website of UP Food & Logistics Department, find the “Lift/ Door Step Delivery Status” link.
- Then, select the details like year, month and select the scheme.
- Click the “View” button and in a moment, information will be generated on your display.
Process to Download UP Aapurti Mobile Application
Including with web portal, officials have also developed a mobile application that is easily available in play store. Or you can also download the app from the link given in this passage for the ease of citizens.
Go to the official website or type the official link given in this article on any suitable web browser.
Scroll down the homepage and click the link named “Download Mobile App”.
On the next tab, applicants have to select the “AAPURTI Mobile Application” section.
You will be redirected to the play store, and the app will present on your screen.
Tap the “Install” button to download.
Once a mobile app will be downloaded on your phone, avail yourself the services of it online.
UP Ration Card Helpline number
If aspirants have any type of queries or facing technical issues related to the UP ration card, then they can use these
Helpline numbers- 1967 or 14445
Toll-Free Number- 1800 1800 150
|UP Food & Logistics Department|
|UP Ration Card List 2023– Check here|
|Download Aapurti Mobile Application|
UP Ration Card List FAQ’s
Fair price shop of UP will sell wheat 2 Rs. per kg to all those aspirants who are UP ration cardholders.
If there is a situation like you do not find your name on the ration card list, then file a complaint from the official site or make a call on this toll-free number 1800 1800 150.
No, if you are paying tax, then clearly you are not an eligible candidate to apply for a UP ration card.
For checking the purchase summary candidate have to open the UP ration card site -> Go to the section of “Public Important Information” -> Hit the link “Purchase Summary” -> Next choose the appropriate link and know the report.
No, those aspirants who already have a ration card are not eligible aspirants in order to apply for a new ration card. Therefore, you can renew your old UP ration card.
Candidates who are willing to apply for a new UP ration card have to pay 20 rupees which can be given through online or offline mode.
Higher authorities will send SMS to your registered mobile number about the acceptance of the ration card application form.
UP ration card is an authentic certificate issued by the state government of UP to the needy people residing in the state. With the assistance of ration card UP, they can purchase food grains & other food additions at subsidized prices.
The public Distribution System (i.e. Fall under National Food Security Act) is responsible for granting ration cards to eligible people. Apart from the aforementioned info, the UP ration card also serves as an identity card for all civilians of UP.