The government of Gujarat has implemented a scholarship program for all the students of the state. Numerous citizens in the state are financially unstable and are not able to pursue their further education. Through this scholarship, you will be able to get a better education for your future. All the students of the state who are financially weak can apply for the scholarship program.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana is for all the poor students to help them in their education, applicants can apply for the scholarship program by visiting the official portal i.e. mysy.guj.nic.in. The portal will provide you with all the information about the scholarship program, and here on this page, we will be giving you detailed information about the MYSY Scholarship, process, eligibility criteria, etc. Read the full article to know more about it.
MYSY Scholarship 2023
The application form for the MYSY scholarship program will be filled out online mode, there is no other way of filling out the application form. Students will get adequate help from this scheme to accomplish their goals and will be able to fulfil their dreams. There are different types of scholarships available in the portal, students can apply for the scholarship related to their discipline. If you are willing to apply for the scholarship scheme then you must visit the site and apply for the same.
Highlights of MYSY Scholarship 2023
|Article type||MYSY Scholarship 2023|
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana|
|Scheme launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary||All the eligible students of the state|
|Objective||To provide a scholarship program to all the eligible students of the state|
|Application mode||Online mode|
Also, read – Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021
Eligibility Criteria of MYSY Scholarship 2023
As there is various scholarship scheme available in the portal, so there are some eligibility criteria also for every scholarship scheme. Students who fall under the required eligibility will be able to apply for the scholarship scheme, so make sure you read out all the eligibility criteria. Here we have mentioned the required eligibility criteria for all the students.
- The applicant must hold Indian Nationality
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- The applicant must have secured 80% marks in the 10th Standard.
- The aspirant must have pursued a diploma in engineering and pharmacy course from a recognized College/ University.
- The applicant who is possessing a Diploma in a degree course must have obtained 65% marks.
- The students who are pursuing MBBS/ BDS course must have secured 80% marks in the 12th class.
- Candidate learning another course like B.A, B.Sc, B, Ed, etc, must have secured 80% marks in 12th class.
- The family income of the family should not be more than 6 lakh.
The objective of the MYSY Scholarship 2023
The main purpose of implementing this scheme is to provide better education for all the students of the state who are financially poor and are unable to afford their education. This scheme will help them to reach their goal and they will be able to study for their future without worrying about funds. The government is taking full responsibility for the scholarship program as it is for the underprivileged citizen of the state. They have taken a huge initiative by implementing this scheme for all the citizens who are not wealthy enough to afford their child’s education.
Benefits of MYSY Scholarship 2023
All the students who want to apply for the scholarship scheme will be able to take advantage of the scheme as there are many benefits of the scheme. Check out the below-mentioned scholarship benefits.
- All the students from different types of categories can apply for the scholarship program.
- There will be age relaxation for different categories.
- You will be able to apply for the scholarship program from anywhere, as the process is digital.
- For all the students who are unable to pursue their further studies, they will get the financial assistance of Rs1200 per month for 10 months for their better education.
- All the students will be provided with study material, uniforms, and other related things along with the scholarship.
- All the students who have secured 80% marks in their 10th and 12th class will be given either a scholarship amount of Rs.25,000 or a 50% fee for the course they are going to opt for.
- If any students want to apply for any competitive examination they will be trained by experienced teachers under this scheme.
- Applicants will get 5 years of age relaxation in government jobs.
- You have to apply for this scholarship scheme on the official portal of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana as this will save you time and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
List of the Courses Under MYSY
There is a miscellaneous scholarship scheme under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, you can apply for any of the schemes. And before that, you must check out the eligibility criteria mentioned above on this page. Only the eligible candidate will be able to apply for the same. Below is the list of the courses the applicant can apply for. Only the eligible candidate will be able to apply for the same. Below is the list of the courses the applicant can apply for.
- Bachelor’s of Engineering and technology
- Bachelor’s of surgery
- Bachelor’s of medicine
- Bachelor’s of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
How To Apply For Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Fresh Application?
All the aspirants who want to apply for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, have to first go through the eligibility criteria mentioned above on this page. If you match the criteria set by the government then you will be able to apply for the same. Go through the steps to apply for the scheme.
- To apply for the scholarship scheme, visit the official website of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana i.e. mysy.guj.nic.in
- After you have visited the official site then, you have to tap on the login/ Register for 2021-22 option, which is available on the top right side of the main page.
- After you have clicked on the related option, then a dropdown list will appear before you click on the Fresh application option.
- Then you will be taken to a new page, There you have to click on the first-time registration option.
- Then on the next page start filling out the details like – Admission, board, stream, passing year, seat enrolment number, mobile number, and then click on the get a password option.
- The password will be sent to your registered mobile number or e-mail id, then log in with your details, and then enter the password that has been created for you.
- After entering the password click on the login option, and then you will be successfully logged in to the site.
- Then on the new page, the application form will open, and then you will be able to fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents along with the application form and once you have done filling out the form then click on the submit option.
Documents Required For MYSY Application form
There are some important documents that applicants have to upload while filling out the details on the application form. Here is the list of the required documents.
- Admission letter
- Fee receipt
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card or aadhar enrollment slip
- Domicile certificate
- Self-declaration form
- Bank account proof
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- A recent clicked passport size photograph
- Self-declaration form for non it
- Renewal certificate from the institute
- Certificate for new students
- Hostel admission letter and fee receipt
Steps to Renew MYSY Application 2023
Applicants who want to renew their application form have to follow the eligibility criteria set for the candidates Applicants have to obtain 50% marks in the previous year’s examination and the attendance of the applicant should be 75%. To renew the application form follow the below-given steps.
- Applicants who want to renew their application, first go to the official portal of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana mysy.guj.nic.in.
- Post visiting the site, you will be able to see the home page of the site, there you are supposed to click on the Login/ Register for 2021-22 option.
- After that, a list will appear before you, click on the Renewal Application option.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page, where you have to enter the requested details like – Admission, board/ university, stream, passing year, MYSY application year, seat, and password.
- After entering the details then enter the captcha code as shown in the image, and then you have to tap on the login option.
- On the new page, the application form will appear fill out the required details on it and then save the form.
- By following the steps you will be able to renew your application.
Procedure for delayed Application
Applicants who have not applied for this scheme in the first year of the course and meet the eligibility criteria in the following year will have to apply for Delayed Application. Follow the steps for the same.
- All the applicants have to first visit the official portal of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana mysy.guj.nic.in.
- After visiting the site then on the main page, you have to click on the Login/ Register for 2021-22 option available on the top right side of the page.
- After that, a new page will be before you, and there you have to read out the instruction mentioned for you.
- Then you have to click on the Renewal application for the delayed Application option, stated at the bottom of the page.
- Then on the next page, you have to fill in the login details like- admission, board, stream, etc on the new page.
- After you have completed filling in the details then do the word verification mentioned in the box
- After that, you have to click on the login option.
- by following the above procedure all the students who have not applied for the scheme will be able to apply for the delayed application.
Procedure To Check MYSY Scholarship Status
All the students who have applied for the scholarship will be able to check the status of the scholarship status. Once they have registered themselves in the portal then it will be easy for them to check their status. Check out the steps to check the status.
- To check the status of the MYSY scholarship, visit the official portal of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana mysy.guj.nic.in.
- Once you have visited the site then, you have to click on the Student Status option, which is available at the top of the main page.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page and now enter all the details asked on the page- select application, board, stream, passing year, seat number, password.
- After filling out the details then enter the text shown in the image, and after that click on the Get Students Details potion.
- Then on the next page, you will get the full information about the scholarship scheme.
- By following the steps you will successfully get to know about the status of your scholarship.
MYSY Scholarship 2023 : Important Links
|MYSY Scholarship 2023||mysy.guj.nic.in|
|MYSY Scholarship user manual for SSO users||Click Here|
|MYSY Scholarship login||Click Here|
|MYSY Scholarship Registration||Click Here|
|MYSY Scholarship Renewal Application||Click Here|
|MYSY Scholarship Delayed Application||Click Here|
Eligible students can apply under the MYSY scheme in the first year of college. Students can apply in any year of college if they have failed to apply unconditionally.
Yes, you have to apply for the MYSY scheme every year of the college.
Students will be notified about it via SMS on their registered mobile number after they have applied for the scheme.
MYSY scheme grant amount can be applied online by the student in their bank account. Is deposited in Madhana. You need to have an Aadhaar card link for the student’s bank account.