Kerala PSC Thulasi Login: The web portal of PSC Thulasi for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is open for login. The interested candidates can apply online for various state jobs under PSC Thulasi. To know more about KPSC and its application procedure, eligibility, benefits, etc, read this article.
The Kerela Public Service Commission is the department that conducts exams for civil services jobs in the state. This body moves strictly by the guidelines of UPSC, thus selecting candidates based on merit and reservations. They are responsible for the competitive examinations, direct recruitments, promotions, cases, etc in the state.
Key Highlights of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
|Name of the Exam||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Web portal name||PSC Thulasi|
|Aim||To promote employment by assisting aspirants with state government jobs|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Kerala|
|Age limit||21-50 years of age|
Kerala PSC Thulasi
PSC Thulasi is the official web portal of the Kerela Public Service Commission where aspirants can register themselves. KPSC uses this portal to release all the necessary information regarding the jobs in the state. Now, the portal is being used to notify the interested candidates about the vacancies in the state and hence, encourage employment. The students can apply for recruitments and competitive exams and check the results on this website. Presently, this portal is open for online registration and applications for examinations in 2022. If the eligible candidates wish to avail of the services of KPSC, they will have to register and log into the portal at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
The applicants will get all the important information about the Kerala Public Service Commission exams and the state government job vacancies on the portal on the account they will register here. The users will just have to log into the account on the portal. In the notification center of their profile, they will receive all the information about the exam dates, application form, eligibility, etc and they can also apply using the portal. After they will apply for a particular examination or job, the status of their application will be visible on their profile. They will also get notified through the SMS service. They will be able to access many services through SMS on their registered mobile number.
Eligibilty to register at Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile
The following eligibility criteria have to be satisfied to register on the Thulasi Profile registration portal:
- The applicant must be citizen of Kerala.
- The minimum age of the applicant needs to be 21 years.
- The candidate should not be more than 51 years in age.
- Should be a graduate or post-graduate or professional degree holder from a recognized educational institution.
Documents required for registration
The applicants must have the following documents before registering themselves on the web portal of PSC Thulasi:
- Scanned or digital photograph of the applicant of dimensions in JPG format 150W X 200H px and of maximum 30 KB size.
- Signature of the candidate in black or blue ink and properly scanned on a white paper. The digital print of the signature should be JPG format in dimenssions 150W X 100H px and the maximum size should be 30 KB.
- Any ID card recognised by government if India, for example Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, PAN Card, etc.
- Optional Document for registration is the domicile of the state but the candidate will need while applying for exams and jobs.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration Procedure
The registration procedure is a one-time thing and once the user is registered, they will not have to update the profile and they cannot register again. To register on the website of KPSC to get the latest notifications about the latest jobs under KPSC, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official webpage of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
- In the “Registered User Login”, the registered users can login and new users can sign up for a new registration.
- Click on the “Sign Up” option.
- A new registration will apear on the screen.
- Fill the required details like name of the applicant, date of birth, religion, caste, id proof number, etc.
- The user will recieve a One Time Password or OTP on the registered mobile number. Verify the OTP and continue with the registration process.
- Create a user ID and password which will be used as login credentials. The User ID needs to be created without using spaces and applicant will have to remember it for future reference.
- Enter the captcha code given at the end of the form.
- Sign up the declaration and submit the registration form.
Resize photograph and signature
The registration portal of PSC Thulasi is very particular about the dimensions and format of the digital print of the photograph ad the signature of the applicant. However, the users can resize and adjust the two documents according to the requirements directly on the portal on the home page. They can use the “Resize Photograph/Signature” option in the “General” list.
The users will have to click on the option and choose the image they wish to attest to in the registration form. The files for the photograph and signature will be altered differently in the respective dimensions and sizes. Users can use these files to attach to the registration form.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login
To log in to the website, the users will have to follow the given procedure:
- Visit the homepage of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
- On the web page, spot the “Registered User Login” box.
- Enter the unspaced User ID created at the time of registration
- Enter the password.
- Fill the captcha. The captcha is case sensitive, hence carefully observe the captcha and then enter it.
- Enter “Log In” and you will succesfully be logged into the website.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Forgot Password
In case any applicant has forgotten the password for their user account, they can reset a new one by following these simple steps:
- Open the official web portal of PSC Thulasi at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- In the “Registered User Login” block, click on the “Forgot password” option.
- A forgot password recovery form will open up.
- Enter the User ID created at the time of registration of the applicant.
- Enter the date of birth of the applicant.
- While registering on the PSC Thulasi portal, the users have to fill in the number of a government recognised ID. The users have to enter the number of the same ID proof.
- Decode the case sensitive captcha or you can also refresh the captcha if it is unreadable.
- Enter the captcha and click on “Reset’.
The system will automatically set a password and the new password will be the first six letters of the registered user ID and the numbers of the date of the birth, without any spaces. For example for a user with ID manojkumar and date of birth as 22nd November 1975, the password will be manojk22111975 and for a user with ID arushijoshi and birth date 26th February 1999, the password will be arushi26021999 and so on.
Schemes of Kerala:
- Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2022
- Subhiksha Keralam Online New Registration
- Niyukthi Job Fest
- Kerala Lottery Result
- Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme
- Ente Ration Card App
- Kerala Sahayahastham Scheme
- Kerala Ration Card 2022
- Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
The users can also use the option of SMS to know their User ID and reset password. On the home page of the PSC Thulasi website, they will have to click on the “SMS Option Available” in the “General” list. contact numbers will appear on the screen. The users will have to choose the service they wish to use.
- For the users who wish to know the User ID, will have to send a text message KL<space>USR to 166 or 51969 or 9223166166 and they will get a revert message with their User ID. The user ID that they will be recieve will be for the account whose registered mobile number is used to send the message.
- Users can also reset password for their using the SMS services. The user will have to send the message KL<space>USR<space>RST<space><UserID><space><date of birth in numerals>. For example, the User ID is ayushtaneja and the date of birth of the applicant is 17th august 1995, the message format will be “KL USR RST ayushtaneja 170895”. The user will have to send the text on any of the three numbers, which are, 166 or 51969 or 9223166166. The user’s password will be set to “ayusht170895”. The new password can only be of this format, the 6 initial letters of the User ID followed by the birth date of the user. For example for a user with ID ravikumar with birthdate 16th july 2000, the password will be raviku160700 and for someone with ID sunainasharma with birthdate 4th may 1986, the password will be sunain040586.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Related FAQs
No, the users will go through the one-time registration process to create an account on the portal. They will just have to log into the portal when they will want to check information on the website.
The registration of a user is only a one-time process. This means that once the user registers themselves on the portal, they will not have to update the profile or register again and again to avail the services of the portal. They can register only one time and they will always receive notifications regarding job vacancies or competitive exams for state jobs through the registered account.
The college names are not available in the drop-down list. The applicants will have to select the university their college was affiliated to and enter the details. For candidates who belong to Kerela but finished their education from some other state, will have to select the state and the universities for that state will appear in the list.
To apply for a post using the portal, the user will have to check the notification center after logging into the portal. On the notification list, the details of the exam and the guidelines for application will be mentioned.
After logging into the portal, in the profile area, the status for the application will be visible as “applied”. The users will also get an SMS regarding the application status.
The users can contact any of the following numbers as listed on the homepage of the official website of PSC Thulasi. They can call on these numbers only during working hours:
Any other questions related to this article can also be put down in the comment box given below and our team will try their best to answer them!