Karnataka Raitha Siri Apply Online | Karnataka Raithasiri Scheme Online Application | raithamitra.karnataka.gov.in Registration 2022
Farmers face a constant threat to their crops in form of natural unfortunate mishaps. This issue turns out to be a huge disappointment since it degrades the production or quality of crops. Due to this, the farmers have to suffer financially. In general, irrespective of the disadvantages, the profession of farmers is disappointing in case of money matters. They further end up taking loans or serious steps under the pressure of earning or investing. Hence to assist farmers during such difficult times, the state and central governments launch various beneficiary schemes. A related scheme is the Raitha Siri scheme of the Karnataka Government. To get all the relevant information about this scheme, scroll down through the following article.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Rs 10000 per Hectare
In 2019, HD Kumaraswamy, the Chief Minister of Karnataka presented his second state budget in the Legislative Assembly. He allocated a good amount to various agriculture schemes while announcing the “Karnataka Raitha Siri” scheme. He declared that farmers who cultivate millet will certainly receive Rs 10,000 per hectare. This scheme has been benefitting all the millet growing farmers ever since. This amount might not end all the problems of the farmers but will definitely help them during difficult times. This will not only create a sense of security among farmers but also give them a chance to update their farming equipment.
Key Highlights of Raitha Siri Scheme 2022
|Launched in year||2019|
|Launched by||HD Kumaraswamy|
|Aim||Promote Millet farming in the state|
|Benefit||Rs. 10,000 per hectare of land|
|Beneficiaries||Millet growing farmers in the state|
|Application Mode||Not specified|
The main objective of Raitha Siri yojana in karnataka
The main objective of launching raita sarathi yojana is to raise millet farming. The fields might be struck with calamities but it shall never be the reason for the decrease in agricultural development and increase in the misery of farmers. Millet is a beneficial crop that can easily prosper in tough conditions. The leading state in India for millet farming is Rajasthan. Moreover, considering the soil, rain and temperature conditions, millet suits well even in such a land. Karnataka government also wishes to relax the farmers in the state. Hence, they are keenly promoting millet farming. This will not only result in a constant better-earning source but also increase the production of the crop in the state. The benefit of Rs. 10,000 per hectare will further encourage more farmers to take up millet farming.
Features of the scheme
The following are the key specifications of the scheme:
- Firstly, Rs. 10,000 per hectare of land will be provided to farmers and agricultural labors who cultivate millet.
- Government is also creating water ponds to support millet farming.
- Minor millet farming production is increasing in the state due to this scheme.
- The scheme will follow Direct Bank Transfer or DBT for disbursement of the funds into farmer’s accounts.
- The Karnataka Government will be following the Israel Model of Farming. The aim is to minimise usage of water and maximize production of crops.
- The agriculture methods will get updated since the farmers could utilise the money to update their equipment.
- Better livelihood will be encouraged by offering assistance.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Eligibilty
The eligibility criteria to apply for benefits under Raitha Siri yojana has not been totally specified. Although considering the similar schemes of central and state governments, the following are the speculations:
- The applicant must belong to the state of Karnataka.
- Applicant should certainly be a farmer or agricultural labor and taking up millet farming.
- At least one hectare of agricultural land is required to be able to apply for this scheme.
- Cultivators who do not have land in their own name might be eligible to apply for the scheme through rented or leased property.
- Lastly, farmers must be qualifying under the given income criteria.
Also Check: SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2022
Documents Required to apply for Raitha Siri Scheme
The farmers need to furnish the following documents in order to be able to apply for the Raitha Siri scheme:
- Passport sized photograph of the applicant.
- Digital or scanned signature, only in case of online application.
- Aadhar Card as identity proof. If the applicant does not have an aadhar card, voter ID, ration card and other recognised IDs might be used. But, if Aadhar card is a compulsory document, then the applicant must apply for one.
- Residence proof or domicile to prove citizenship of state.
- Income Certificate, in case of income criteria.
- Caste Certificate, only if applicable.
- Details or required documents of the land on which farming needs to be carried out.
- Bank passbook photocopy and also, the account details.
- According to latest budget, high nutrient value crops Teff and Quinova are also now included in the Raitha Siri scheme.
Application Procedure of Karnataka Raitha Siri Apply Online
The government of Karnataka State has not declared the proper application procedure yet. Anyhow, interested applicants might have to apply for benefits under the scheme in an online mode. An online mode is a probable option given that the governments have been taking up electronic methods for the deliverance of their services. In case of Raitha Siri online application mode, the farmers will have to fill in all the mandatory details in the form. All the documents will be uploaded in digital or scanned format. After successful completion of the application, the farmers must review the application and then submit it.
However, the latest updates regarding the application procedure will be constantly refreshed in this article. Keep referring back for the newest information about Raitha Siri Scheme.
To download the following official notices in the Kannada language, check the links:
- GO No. AGRI-AML/92/2020 for latest update: Download
- Scheme Conituation Document: Download
- New Scheme of raitha Siri in year 2019-2020: Download
The common helpline number launched by the Karnataka Government for the farmers pan-Karnataka is 1902. This is the helpdesk for the Raitha Mitra portal. Since Raitha Siri is a scheme under the same portal, the applicants can address their issues here.
Furthermore, to contact specific officers in head office or district office, the contact details are here as follows:
The latest notifications regarding the Raitha Siri scheme will be constantly updated in this article. Till then, any further queries regarding the Raitha Siri can be mentioned in the comment section given below.