Jharkhand Ration Card 2023: The candidates, who applied for the Jharkhand Ration Card, now check the Jharkhand Ration Card beneficiary list on the official portal of aahar.jharkhand.gov.in. The department of Food and Civil Supplies has released the list on the portal. The government of Jharkhand has launched the online portal for the pds.jharkhand.gov.in ration card so that the people can take benefit of the various services. The department of PWD has handled the whole process of ration card services. It is the responsibility of the PWD authority to provide better services, to the people, which may improve their livelihood.
The meaning of PWD is the department that works for the people’s welfare only, and the central government especially, designed this department, so that the services won’t be rendered. With the help of the Department of Food and Logistics, the government of Jharkhand has launched the Ration portal, to help many families of the State. This article is all about the Jharkhand Ration card and its benefits, you will get to know about the registration process of the Ration card, and many more.
Table of Contents
Jharkhand Ration Card 2023
The ration card is one of the essential documents, which you can use in any place, in form of the citizenship. In the language of layman, the ration card is a card that is used to buy commodities, at a low price. The price of the material depends on which type of card you acquire. People will get the commodities at that price, which was decided by the government, and it varies from state to state. The type of card you will get is according to your income criteria. There are three types of cards, which is available, which are given as:
- P.H Ration card – for physically handicapped people
- AAY – for economically weak people
- Green ration card for BPL people
Overview of Jharkhand Ration Card
Here is the brief essential information, about the Jharkhand Ration Card, which is the following:
|Name of the Scheme
|Jharkhand Ration Card
|Food and Consumer Welfare Department
|Who can get the Benefit?
|people of Jharkhand
|To provide the food commodities at the lowest prices to the needy people,
|Mode of Application
|Online / Offline
|Jharkhand Government Scheme
|Official web portal
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Ration Card
Before applying for the application form of Ration card, the candidate must go through the eligibility criteria, which are as follows:
- The person who are above 60 years, and not getting any services from the central or the state government, are eligible for it.
- The women who are not employed, or not getting any help from any resources,
- For people who suffered from any disability criteria, it should be 40 per cent or above,
- The primitive tribe’s members are not allowed to apply for the Ration card.
- People who are suffered from any diseases like HIV, cancer, leprosy, or any other incurable disease, or not employed anywhere, are eligible for RC.
- All the beggars and the housewives
- One who belongs to the Below poverty line category is eligible for this RC.
- The Families who opt for irrigation land of more than 5 acres or 10 acres of dry land are not eligible
- Families who acquire four-wheeled vehicles are not eligible.
- If the candidate acquires 3 or more rooms with paved roofs in the house, cannot apply for the RC.
Document Required for Jharkhand New Ration Card
We arrange all the documents in one place, so it would be easy for you to assemble all of them at a time. After arranging the document, you can fill out the application form. The list is as follows:
|Proof of the residential
|Aadhaar Card submitted as identification proof
|Passport-size photos used as a verification proof
|Copy of the Bank passbook shows the financial status
|A yearly Income certificate is helpful to get the type of the card
|Photo ID evidence of your whole family members-used family as a verification proof
The list which you can submit as a substitute for another document:
- You can use the electricity Bill, or water Bill, etc., on the behalf of domicile certificate which was submitted as residential proof.
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory and it must be linked to a bank account.
- On behalf of photo identification proof, you can submit the document of the Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.
Benefits of the Ration Card
The basic benefit of the Ration Card is that you will get the food material at the lowest prices as compared to the market actual price. Besides this, there are many other benefits, which we mention below:
- The ration card is also used as an address proof
- With the help of the RC, you can apply for any government Id like a PAN card
- If you want to apply for a passport, in that case, RC will be useful for you.
- For the loan purpose also, it plays a crucial role,
- In many places, it is used as an Identification proof,
- To buy a property, a copy of RC has also been submitted
- You will the food at a subsidized rate, which fills the stomach of many families.
Services Available in the Jharkhand Ration Card Portal
These are the basic services that are available in the Jharkhand web portal:
|नाम में सुधार करना
|बैंक अकाउंट नंबर में सुधार या परिवर्तन
|मोबाइल नंबर में सुधार या परिवर्तन
|परिवार के सदस्य को हटाना
|परिवार के सदस्य को जोड़ना
|यूआईडी में सुधार या परिवर्तन
|कार्ड का प्रकार बदलना
Process to apply for the Jharkhand Ration Card Online
To fill out the application form accurately, you have to follow the below-given process:
- Go through www.pds.jharkhand.gov.in,
- The homepage will open on your screen,
- Select the online Application form option, from the online services
- The instruction for ERCM will flash on your screen, read all the points carefully.
- scroll down the instruction page, can click on the proceed option,
- On the next page, select the ERCM गतिविधि का चयन करें, from the following options:
- डीलर बदलना
- परिवार के सदस्य को जोड़ना
- परिवार के सदस्य को हटाना
- नाम में सुधार करना
- कार्ड का प्रकार बदलना
- मोबाइल नंबर में सुधार या परिवर्तन
- बैंक अकाउंट नंबर में सुधार या परिवर्तन
- यूआईडी में सुधार या परिवर्तन
- Choose the option to apply for a new ration card, and tap to search option
- The link will direct you to another page, click on the Green ration card
- The link will on the Home Page of the Ration Card Management System
- Select the register option, on the new page, enter the Aadhaar card No., and enter your name
- Click on the declaration, and proceed further, by clicking the Next option,
- On the next tap, the registration form will open,
- fill the form carefully, enter all the required detail and documents,
Track the Online application status of the Jharkhand Ration Card
If you want to track the status of your application form, you need to open the PWD site of Jharkhand and click on the online services. From the list choose the option of Application Status.
Once you click on the option, the E-Ration card system portal of Application status will appear on your screen,
Now You have to enter all the required details, there is an option you can choose from, either you can enter the ration card no. or the Acknowledgement No., but the rest of the details are mandatory to fill like, reg. mobile No., select the activity, and enter the security code. After all, these, click on the Check Status. The details of your Application form will be open on your screen.
Search Jharkhand Ration Card Beneficiary List
For the search process of the Beneficiary list, you need to go through the Jharkhand Ration Card site, you can see the beneficiary list option under the कार्ड धारक, from the drop box options, choose the राशन कार्ड विवरण, after that follow the below-given process:
- The new page will open on your screen, in which you have to enter some of the required details,
- By which you will get the details of the Beneficiaries, on your respective screens,
- The detail which you have to enter is as follows:
- Select your district from the given options,
- Choose the Name of the Block,
- If you can search report either one of the following options: Village/ ward or Dealer
- If you choose a village in that case you have to select the Village name, whereas if you choose the Dealer option, in that case, you have to select the dealer name from the options,
- After that enter the card Type, or Ration card No.
- Enter the Captcha code, and Click to submit
- By following the above process, on the next page, you will get the Ration card beneficiary list of your selected area
Download the beneficiary List
You can also take a printout of the Ration card list after downloading the list, after opening the list there is an image of a printer, which you have to click, and the printout will come from the other side.
Search for Cardholder
To search for the ration card, the interested candidate must visit the official site of the Jharkhand Ration card. On the homepage, you will get the option of अपना राशन कार्ड खोजें, under the option of कार्ड धारक, click to the option, which leads you to the next page of the site. On that page, you have to fill in the following details;
- Select the District name, from the drop-down box.
- Write the applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Ration Card No.
- Choose the Block
- Select the Dealer
- After filling in all the details, click on the Submit option, and then on the next page, you will get the details of the ration card holders.
Special Jharkhand Ration Card
In the section of the special Ration Card, you will check the details of the pending ration card, if you want to search for the list of pending Beneficiary ration card list or the pending Ration entitlement list.
For the Pending Ration card list, you need to click on the Special ration card details, whereas for the pending Beneficiary entitlement, click on the Special Ration Card, fill in the details, and click on the submit option, the information will be seen on your screen.
Get the Details of the Distribution Machine list
Check the details of the Distribution Machine list, in your district or your respective block. Visit the official site of the खाद्य, सार्वजानिक उपभोक्ता विभाग, Distribution Machine list. Check the details of the Distribution Machine list, in your district or your respective block. Visit the official site of the खाद्य, सार्वजानिक उपभोक्ता विभाग,
Book Online Slot for a Jharkhand Ration card
In the official portal of the Jharkhand Ration Card, there are online slot booking facilities are also available, from which people can book their slot for the various changes process, which we explain in the below block:
- Firstly, open the official site of PDS Jharkhand
- Select the desired option from the homepage, and you will get the Slot Booking option, on the Online services
- After clicking the option, the new page will display on your screen,
- Fill in all the required details like Select Slot Timing, Enter the registered Mobile No.,
- Enter the verification code.
- And click on the Submit option
|Track Application Status
|Search for Ration card Beneficiary
Online Complaint Process
For the complaint process of the ration card, the candidate must visit the pages.df Jharkhand portal, and register your complaint by following the below process:
- to register the complaint about the ration card, go to the complaint management system,
- Click the Online option for the complaint,
- After clicking on the link, the pgms site of Jharkhand will open, on the next page
- Click on the Register Grievance, the new form will open on your screen
- Put the information step by step
- Enter the Mobile No., and verify it
- You will get the OTP for the verification,
- Then after entering the Grievance details, and
- On the next step register it.
By following the above step, you can easily register your complaint, in the portal, or by using the following toll-free Nos.
Check the Complaint Status
From the pages.df Jharkhand, you can track the status of your complaint no. or with the same portal you can track the Acknowledgement No. as well, by putting the following details:
- DF & CA Number
- Contact No.
- Enter security code,
- And at last click to the Track Grievance.
- The Status will appear on the page.
Jharkhand Ration Card List Frequently Asked Questions
The special ration card has been released by the Jharkhand, to relate to the pending process of RC.
You can apply for the ration card by using one of the ways online and offline, if you want to apply online you can read the above article, or if you want to apply by using the offline method, then you have to visit the department of the concerned authority.
The Govt. of Jharkhand, has released this new Green ration card, only for the BPL families, so that they have more benefit from the scheme.
Choose the ERCM> Select the Add family member from the options> Submit> enter Ration card No. and Mobile No.> Submit> Details will open> add the new member> Send request> note down the Acknowledgment No.
Visit ERCM> choose change dealer option> Submit> Enter ration card Number & Phone no.> Again Submit> Details Appear> select dealer> Send request> note down the ref. no.