Dharani Telangana Maa Bhoomi | CCLA Webland Telangana | TS Land Records Online | Dharani Telangana Land Status | Dharani TS Know SRO
The Government of Telangana has developed a digital portal to ease the process of fetching land records in an online manner. Dharani Telangana is an integrated window to access land administration and registration services. Also known as Integrated Land Records Management System (ILRMS), the Dharani Telangana portal keeps records of agricultural properties across the state. To know more about the Dharani portal and its revenue and registration services, refer to the article below. Check out the post till the end for the step-by-step procedures to check TS Land Records Online, Land Status, Know SRO, etc.
Land Valuation Dharani Telangana
Dharani portal is an effort of the CCLA, Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Government of Telangana to digitalize the land records accessibility for the residents of the state efficiently and effectively. The portal is a single window for managing the land records and various registration processes associated with the property. The land records management includes updating the textual records, maps, settlements, court cases, mutation details, etc.
Department of Revenue, Government of Telangana oversees the administration and implementation of the portal. You can view all the land-related details digitally at the comfort of your home.
Basic Points of Dharani Telangana Portal
|Article Category||Telangana Govt Scheme|
|Name of the Portal||Dharani, Integrated Land Records Management System|
|Higher Authority||Government of Telangana|
|State Department||Department of Revenue|
|Objective||Digital accessibility of the land records across the state|
Benefits of the Dharani Telangana
Intending to promote digitalization within the state, the Government of Telangana has launched the Dharani Portal. The portal enables easy access to the land records of the state. Below is a list of some of the major benefits of the Dharani Telangana Portal to its residents.
- The portal allows the easy and effortless accessibility of the concerned land records.
- With its launch, the people of the state no longer visit the concerned revenue notary offices to fetch the required documents.
- The extent of digitalization over the state has grown speedily.
- Transparency within the revenue department has been amplified.
- Fewer chances of errors due to leveled-up computerized work.
Services Offered by the Dharani Telangana
|Revenue Services||– Agriculture Income Certificate|
– Apply for Mutation
– Land Valuation Certificate
|Registration Services||– Encumbrance Certificate|
– Land Details Search
– Duty and Fee Calculator
– Slot Booking for Citizens
– Payment of Stamp Services
– Group Registration
– Track application
– Market Value assistance
– View Unit Rates
– Public data entry
– View Receipts
TS Dharani land records Online
All the details and particulars concerning the land are comprised in a document known as Right of Records (ROR). In the Telugu language, it is also called Adangal or Pahani. It covers the ownership details along with its use, area coverage, etc. As for the Telangana state, the residents can obtain their land records through the Dharani online portal. Follow the procedure described below to do the same.
Step I:- Go to the official website of the Dharani Telangana Portal. As its homepage displays over the screen, tap on the “Land Details Search” icon as depicted.
Step II:- A new page will open. Now, you can continue to search via two options, (i) Survey No./ Sub- Division No. and (ii) Pattadar Passbook Number.
Step III:- If you proceed via the first option, mention the following details
– Survey No.
– Khata No.
Step IV:- After that, enter the exact captcha code in the box as shown. Click on the “Fetch” button. Your desired details, i.e. land record will appear on the screen.
Step V:- However, you choose the second option, you will need to feed your Pattadar Passbook Number followed by the given captcha code.
Step VI:- After that, click on the “Fetch” icon to continue. Your required land details will appear on the screen.
Telangana Land Valuation Certificate onilne
A Land Valuation Certificate is required when you wish to sell the property as it suggests the fair and reasonable market value of the concerned land. In order to get the same online, you must follow the procedure below.
- Firstly, you need to log in to TS Dharani web portal.
- Click on New Request > Land Valuation Certificate.
- Mention your details, such as District, Mandal, Village, and Khata/ Survey/ Pattadar No.
- Tap on the “Get Details” button.
- Select your required land piece.
- Click on the “Get Certificate” option.
- Fill in the application form that appears.
- Pay the requiste fee.
- Download the same, once processed.
Dharani Telangana Fetch Encumbrance
To check the encumbrance details of a specific land in the state of Telangana, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website of the Dharani Portal.
- Select the option of “Encumbrance Details” icon on the homepage.
- As you click on the same, a new page will open.
- Select the appropriate options from the given drop-down lists.
- Write the same captcha code as displayed in the given space.
- Next, click on the “Fetch” button to proceed.
- All the details will appear on the screen including the loan type and its status.
TS Dharani Services
Click on the direct links provided to avail of the services offered by the TS Dharani Portal.
|Land Details Search||Encumbrance Details|
|Stamp Duty||Prohibited Lands|
|Cadastral Maps||Registered Document Details|
|eChallan/ Application Status||Online Dashboard|
Dharani Telangana Registration process
If you wish to avail of the other services of the Dharani Portal, such as, Apply for Mutation, Slot Booking, PPB Application, application for NALA, and others, it is mandatory to register on the portal first. To register yourself on the TS Dharani, refer to the procedure mentioned below.
- Go to official website of the Dharani Portal.
- Click on the “Sign Up” icon available on the homepage.
- The following dialog box will pop up.
- Feed your full name and active mobile number in the corresponding fields.
- Click on the “Get OTP” icon thereafter.
- Enter the sent OTP for verification followed by the captcha code to sig in.
- Lastly, click on the “Validate & Register” icon to proceed.
- Your registration is successful.
Procedure to Login to Dharani Portal
- Visit the official website of the Telangana Dharana Portal.
- On its homepage, you will find the option of Citizen Log in.
- Click on the same.
- Enter your registered mobile number, password and the given captcha code.
- Click on the “Get OTP” icon.
- Verify the forwarded OTP and log in to the portal.
- Your Dharani profile will open.
TS Dharani Contact Details
For any queries related to the services of the Dharani Portal, you can contact the concerned authorities through call. All your questions will be answered at 040- 23200027.
Frequently Asked Questions
Instituted by the CCLA, Govt of Telangana, Dharani Telangana is a digital platform that facilitates the online accessibility of the land records registered within the territorial extent of the state.
CCLA is an acronym for Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. It is an integrated platform to access digital land records and related details of the agricultural as well as non-agricultural lands. Click here for more details.
A land record covers details such as District, Mandal, Village, Khata No., Pattadar Name, Total Extent, Land Status, Land Type, Nature of Land, Classification of Land, Market Value, Transaction status, eKYC status, and PPB (Pattadar Pass Book) Number.
Encumbrance details are concerned with the information regarding the loans and other financial liabilities on a specific property. It provides data regarding the type of loan, loan account number, loan status, tenure, loan amount, etc. concerning land.
You can approach the CCLA authorities for issues concerning Dharani Portal and its services through the telephone number 040- 23200027.
Comment down your queries regarding the Dharani Telangana Portal and its services. We will try to find a suitable solution to your problem as early as possible.