Delhi Widow Pension Scheme was started by the capital of India, under the National Territory of Delhi Pension, whose work is to provide pensions to the needy one. Delhi government has announced many pension schemes for women, to empower them, and the Widow pension scheme is one of those schemes, which help the government in its development. This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi, for the well-being of the residents of Delhi.
In this article, you will get to know about the procedure to fill out the application form, what are documents, and what eligibility criteria are required? What is the main aim to launch this scheme? How you can register your grievances and how to track them? All this information you will get in this article.
Table of Contents
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2023
This project is organized for the development of the people, and to empower women so that they cannot depend on others and can fulfil the basic requirements of their families. Through this scheme, the government offered 2500 INR to those widow candidates who belong to the below-the-poverty-line category. Along with that, there are some eligibility criteria, through which they can be elected. The suitable candidates can fill out the application form, the process, and the link given in this article, you can go through it.
Objective Of Delhi Widow Pension Scheme 2023
The main purpose of the Delhi vidhwa pension yojana is to grant security to widows, divorced, separated, and destitute women, by giving them pensions under this scheme. This Yojana is mainly for those women who are not financially stable and facing inadequate situations. This pension yojana is implemented to encourage women so that they can live their livelihoods, this is also a part of women’s empowerment.
Delhi Widow Pension Amount
The amount provided by the government to the suitable candidates is 2500 INR quarterly basis for each individual. And the amount will transfer through ECS of RBI or PFMS, and this amount will be provided the next month after the submission of the application form.
To take benefit from the scheme, the pensioner must have to go through the acceptability standards of this yojana. The standards set by the government of Delhi for this pension are given below, you can scroll down to check them:
- According to the official notification, the applicant must be a minimum of 18 years and the maximum age should be 60 years.
- The applicant must have the Domicile of Delhi, which shows that the candidate is a permanent resident of the State.
- As per the guidelines, the yearly income of the interested candidate should be less than or equal to 1 lakh INR, it should include all the sources of income.
- If the candidate already getting any pension from the Central or the state government which is related to the widow pension scheme, are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
Documents Required for Delhi Widow Pension
To apply for a scheme it is necessary to know the details of the documents, which are required to submit with the application form. All the information about the documents is given below: –
These are the certificate required of the applicant:
|Proof of Age- in that you can submit your 10th class mark sheet or your birth certificate, etc.||Domicile of Delhi state with min. 5 years of residency.|
|Aadhaar Card is required to submit as Identification proof of the applicant.||Aadhaar must be linked to your Bank Account|
|Annual Family Income certificate||Self Declaration/ Affidavit form|
Certificates Required to submit of the Deceased person:
|Slip of the funeral||Certificate of Death|
|Slip of the cremation||local pradhan/ area/village authority certificate|
|Hospital Reports/Post Mortem Report||The entry of DD/FRI/PIR|
Proof of the Residence
You can also submit these documents as your residence proof:
- Ration card
- Driving license
- Any Bill like electricity bill, water bill, etc.
- Bank documents
- Any document related to the property
- medical records (if treated in Delhi), etc.
- Voter Card
- Matriculation 10 certificate
- Pan card
- Immunization Card, etc.
You can submit the application form either offline or by online mode, both procedure is given below you can scroll down to know about the procedure:
Delhi Widow Pension Application Process Offline/CSC
If you want to apply through the offline mode, for that you have to visit the nearest Citizen Service Centre. And from there you have to fill out the application, which you will get from the counter, and then submit all the documents. After the submission, your application form will be verified by the authorized authority. Check carefully all details and documents before submitting them to the counter.
The verification will take some time till then the applicant has to wait for the approval of her documents. As the verification process is a very crucial process, in which the government ensures that the right and the eligible candidate can take the benefits. After this, the pension will be dispensed to the candidate, after the applicant can take the benefit of the pension.
Pension Scheme Application Process Online/e-district
To apply for the pension online you have to visit the e-district site, and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- The applicant must visit the official site of the pension scheme., and the page will open like the below image:
- Then click on the New user if you are not registered, the direct link is also available in this article.
- After that, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the details in the given space.
- you have to select the document type.
- Then enter document no.
- enter the captcha
- And then click on the submit tap.
- And if you already have an account on the e-district site, then you click on the Registered User Login.
- After that, the Login page will be open.
- Then you have entered your User Id and Password.
- Enter the code
- Click on the Login tap.
- After Login the new tap will open, and then you have to select the services (widow pension form) from the page.
- Then its Application Form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- Upload all the documents as per the guidelines.
- And then click on the submit option.
Procedure To Track Delhi Window Application Status
- To track the application status, the candidate must visit the official site.
- Then the homepage will be open, from there you need to click on the “Track Your Application” from the services.
- After clicking on the option the link will direct you to the new page, in which you need to fill in all the details, which are as follows:
- Select the department from the drop-down box.
- Then Choose the Applied for.
- Enter your application form number.
- Enter the candidate name, it should be the same as mentioned in the application form.
- Enter the given captcha code.
- Tap on the search option.
- Then the details related to your application form will appear on your screen.
How To Register Your Grievance Application
If the candidate facing any kind of inconvenience to get her pension, then they can raise a grievance through the official portal by following the below steps:
Online Procedure to register the complaint
- The candidate must go through the official site.
- Then click on the grievance option, and mention below the service option.
- After clicking on that, a new page will be open, In that, you have to fill in all the required details:
- Select the Department
- Enter your Name, mobile number, email ID
- Then add the description of your problem in the given box.
- Enter Application Number, Registration Number, Old grievances (If any)
- Select the type of the query related to
- Then click on the submit button
- Then the complaint number will show on your screen note it down, for future references.
How to submit an Offline complaint to the Delhi widow pension scheme?
The candidate can also apply through the offline mode, in that case, the applicant has to send all their documents related to their pension and the complaint through e-mail. And if you are facing any technical issues, then you can contact their call centre between 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Email address: email@example.com
You can call on the following numbers:
How to Track Grievance Application Status of Delhi widow Scheme?
It is necessary to take an update on your complaint about whether any action was taken against it or not. To track your Grievance Application Status, you have to visit the official site, and follow the below steps:
- Click on the Track grievances option.
- Then the link will direct you to the grievance page.
- In the next step, you have to fill in the following details: Grievance ID and your registered mobile number
- Enter the Captcha and check the details.
- Click on the submit option.
|To fill out the online registration form||Click Here|
|To Login||Click Here|
|Track the application form||Click Here|
|To register the complaint||Click Here|
|To search for the grievance registration||Click Here|
|Affidavit form and registration details||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
For more details and inquiries, you can also contact the call centre at 011-23384573 or 011-23387715.
Frequently Asked Questions
By using email, you can send all your documents or you can call on a call centre as well by using above mention numbers in this article, the calling time will be 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
By using the e-district site you can easily take the update of your application form> then click on the “Track Your Application”> write the required details> tap to the submission option.
The documents like age proof, residence proof, death certificate of the deceased person, and income certificate, all are mandatory certificates which you have to submit. Before submitting the document check it carefully.
The eligibility criteria, as per the guidelines are:
Age should be in between 18 to 60 years.
Acquire the domicile of Delhi.
Income >= 1Lakh
Not acquire any other pension from the State and the central govt.
No, as this scheme is running only for the window candidate, which is not per the eligibility criteria of the guidelines.
Delhi widow pension scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of Delhi- Arvind Kejriwal, 2018, on December 12th. This plan has been launched to empower and for the development of women.
Yes, you can fill and apply by using offline mode as well, the process of how to fill and where to go for the application form, all the details are mentioned in the above article.
The beneficiaries will get 2500 every 4 months, that amount can be transferred through the ECS of RBI or PFMS.
Either you can use these contact numbers of the call centre 011-23384573 or 011-23387715 or you can also put your queries in the comment box.
You can easily register your complaint by using an e-district portal, from the home page choose the grievance option> fill the Form>submit it.
To submit the application form online, you have to visit the e-district site of Delhi> tap to New user>fill all the details> and submit.
For more updated details you can visit our site, and for any queries, you can comment in the comment box, our team will help with it.