AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme | jalakala beneficiary list | jalakala application form pdf | YSR jalakala online apply | helpline number | ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in mis reports login
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy ensures the benefit of the citizens of the state. He initiated the “Navaratnalu” schemes which are 9 welfare schemes for farmers, women, education, medication, and reserved categories. Under the same, he launched the YSR Jala Kala Scheme. This scheme aims at providing free borewells to needy farmers. The state government will utilize available groundwater to drill borewells. These borewells will be open to all the farmers who cannot afford the irrigational resources. Find more information related to this scheme here in this article.
Table of Contents
AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh introduced the scheme group called Navaratnalu. These are 9 welfare schemes for the benefit of the farmers, women, and reserved categories. These schemes prominently focus on betterment in the field of education, medication, and agriculture. One of these schemes is the YSR Jala Kala scheme. The CM launched this scheme on 28 September 2020. He announced that free borewells will be provided to the economically weak farmers of the state. The government will use the underground water resources to drill the borewells. Eligible farmers can either apply online or offline at their convenience.
Highlights of Jalakala Scheme 2022
|Name||YSR Jala Kala – Free Bore Wells|
|Department||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department|
|State||Andhra Pradesh state govt yojana|
|Launched By||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched On||28 September 2021|
|Aim||To provide 2 lakh free borewells to needy farmers|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers who cannot afford irrigational facilities|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
Certain farmers in the state depend upon natural resources such as rains, river water, lakes, and more for irrigation. These are mostly those who cannot afford the artificial or constructed irrigational facilities. In extreme disastrous conditions such as draughts, these farmers end up in miserable situations. Due to the sudden unavailability of water, the crops die resulting in the suffering of the farmers. This drastically affects the agricultural growth of the state since the farmers are distressed. Hence, to solve this issue and for the betterment of the farmers, Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government launched the YSR Jala Kala Scheme. He noted this issue during his padayatra when he came across the dry fields. The agricultural workers will not have to depend on the most unpredictable weather or tangible resources for their living.
Features of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
The scheme has the following features as announced by the state government:
- The eligible farmers will get free borewells for irrigational purpose.
- The state government will drill 2 Lakh borewells.
- 2.5 arces to 5 acres of land will be covered for the applicant.
- This scheme will cover all the 13 districts of the state.
- The government team will carry out scientific inspection of the site before drilling it up for borewells.
- The borewells will only be constructed at successful sites so as to save resources and time.
- Farmers who do not have enough individual land, can apply in groups.
- Small and marginal farmers, women farmers and reserved categories will be prioritised.
- Applicants will also receive constant updates as SMS regarding the progress of the application.
- Proper technologies will be used which will minimize human interference.
- If one borewell will fail, the geological team will reconduct the site inspection andconstruct a new borewell.
- The capacity or power of the equipment such as motors that will be installed in the borewell will depend upon the nature of soil, depth of borewell, land extent, crops, etc.
Through the Jala Kala Scheme of the YSR Government, the farmers will get the following benefits:
- About 3 lakh farmers will receive benefits under this scheme.
- 2 Lakh borewells will be constructed under this scheme.
- They will get irrigational facility from borewells for free if they are eligible.
- The groundwater systems will be used for construction of the borewells.
- Priority will be given to women, SC/ST, and small and marginal farmers.
- The government will try to benefit the maximum number of applicants.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme Eligibilty
The government has laid down the following eligibility criteria for the farmers to apply:
- Firstly, only the residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply.
- Must be a farmer or specific agricultural worker.
- The farmer should have a land of 2.5 acres to apply for a borewell.
- The maximum limit of land posession to apply for a borewell is 5 acres.
- The applicant farmer should not have a tubewell or borewell located in the site for which the application is being registered.
- In case a non functioning tubewell or borewell is situated in the site, the applicant must produce necessary documents to prove its failure.
- Farmers who do not have 2.5 acres of agricultural land can collevectively apply for borewells.
- If the government has already sanctioned one borewell to a family under this scheme, the other members will not be able to claim benefits under this scheme.
Document Required for applying
The applicant farmer must have the following documents before applying for the free borewell under this scheme:
- Passport sized photograph of the applicant.
- Signature (Digital or scanned in case of an application).
- Mobile number to receive updates on.
- Aadhar card as compulsory identity proof.
- Ration Card.
- Residence Certificate.
- First and second page of the Land Passbook.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
Application Procedure for AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022
The application procedure is available for the farmers in two modes, online and also offline. They can apply as per their choice in any of the two ways.
Jalakala online apply
To apply for the YSR Jala Kala Scheme online, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal for the YSR Jala Kala Scheme at ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in.
- On the main page, tap on the “Apply for Borewell” option which is specifically highlighted.
- A new tab will open up with the application form.
- Before that, the applicant needs to enter the details of the aadhar card.
- Enter the aadhar card number and the captcha.
- The applicant will receive a One Time Password or OTP on the mobile number linked with the aadhar card.
- Submit the form. Once the OTP is verified, the online application form will be visible on the screen.
- Select the details of the location of the land and press “Go”.
- Another form will further open up asking for the details of the applicant. Fill in all the field marked with “*”.
- Submit the form.
- Upload all the necessary documents in the required sizes and formats.
- Review the details entered so far and after successful check, submit the application.
Offline jalakala application form pdf
The offline application requires the applicants to fill the form on paper with a pen. The applicants can download and print the form from the portal and submit it to the authorities. They can either download it themselves or visit the nearest internet services offices. To download the offline form, follow the steps given below:
- Open the portal of YSR Jala Kala at ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, stap on the dropdown of “Application Forms”.
- Select the option of “Registration Form”.
- A pdf file will open up in the new tab.
- You can either download it or print it by choosing any of the two icons.
Track jala kala Application Status
To track the application status, follow the procedure given below:
- Open the official portal for the YSR Jala Kala Scheme at ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in.
- On the main page, enter the application number in the track application block.
- Click on “Track”.
- The application status will be finally visible on the screen.
Implementation of the scheme
The application will be thoroughly checked after its reception. The VRO will verify the details and forward the form to the respective APD or MPDO. The authorities have further set up a special geological team that will inspect the site and carries out the geological survey on the site. The drilling contractor is responsible for the conduction of the survey and furnishing the report. Once the report is drawn, the APD or MPDO will start estimating expenses based on it. The District Collector or the JC will approve the PD to allow the work to the drilling contractor. The virtual picture of the site will be attached to a geotag with the applicant after the drilling work is over. This will be certainly witnessed by the drilling contractor. The contractor will receive payments based on the declared guidelines regarding the success rates of the drills.
Once the drilling of the borewell is over, the construction of the structure will begin. This process will only commence for the successful drills. The authorities will ensure the conduction of social audits for every borewell. The District collectors will guide all the direct stakeholders regarding the project throughout.
To read the GOs or Circulars, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, open gthe home page of the YSR Jala Kala scheme portal.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- In the last section on the page, there are a lot of lists available.
- One of these lists is the “GOs/ Circulars”.
- In the given list, select the appropriate cnotification.
- A new tab with the pdf file of the notice will open up.
- Finally, download or print the file.
AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme Helpdesk
The state government has released a toll-free number 1902 for the citizens to contact in case of queries or problems. Due to the reception of multiple calls at the same time, the following contacts are provided. All these numbers are toll-free and the applicants can call for any issues they might face with the application or related department:
- Agriculture and Allied Services: 1907
- Anti Corruption: 14400
- Disha; 181
- Illicit Liquor & Sand Smuggling; 14500
- Tele Medicine Services; 14410
The users can also call at 9121296053 or use the mail support. They can address the issue in written form and drop a mail addressed to email@example.com. The helpdesk team will respond accordingly.
Any remarks related to jala kala scheme article can also be dropped down in the comment section given below!