YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022: YSR Aarogyasri is a health scheme implemented by the government of Andhra Pradesh for all the citizens of the state. The scheme is specially implemented for all the below poverty level citizens who are unable to spend their medical expenses. This scheme provides cashless service to all the BPL category citizens, all the eligible citizens will be eligible to take advantage of the scheme. Here on this page, you will get all the related information about the YSR Aarogyasri scheme, registration process, download, etc. Read the full article to know more about the same.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022
The Andra Pradesh government provides free treatment for specific illnesses, you can take advantage of this scheme. The scheme will only be valid for treatment in the hospital of the state, the scheme is one of the pioneers in terms of achieving equity and providing accountability and evidence-based good quality health care service. The YSR Aarogyasri scheme benefits are addressed through free screening and outpatient consultation both on the health campus and in the network hospital.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022: Overview Table
|Name of the scheme||YSR Aarogyasrii scheme|
|Scheme launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|The objective of the scheme||To provide cashless treatment|
|Beneficiary||All the BPL citizens of the state|
|Year of launch||1st April 2007|
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2022
All the citizens who are going to apply for the scheme must check the eligibility criteria set by the government of the state. One who matches the criteria will be eligible to apply for the scheme, here we have mentioned some eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
- All the BPL category citizens should be identified by the BPL ration card issued by the civil supplies department.
- The applicant should have less than 35-acre land which includes both wet and dry land.
- The applicant must be paying tax less than 3000 sqft
- The citizens who are working as part-time workers, sanitation, outsourcing, etc, must have less than 5 lakh annual income.
- All the private sectors workers working in the public sector will be eligible to apply for the scheme.
Objectives of YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022
The main motive of the scheme is to provide proper health treatment to all the below poverty level citizens. The treatment will be totally cashless, the citizens do not have to pay a single penny for their treatment. Many citizens are facing financial crises and they are unable to spend their hospital, and medical expenses. There are some serious illnesses that cost a huge amount of treatment, and due to the shortage of money, they are not able to afford the treatment. Through this scheme, they will get huge support from the government. This will provide security to the largest class of the population and will improve the health infrastructure for all lower-class citizens.
Features and Benefits of YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022
Citizens of the state will be able to take full advantage of the scheme, as it is implemented for the betterment of their health. As this will provide them free health treatment, checkups, medicine, etc. Here are some benefits of the scheme.
- The scheme provides coverage up to Rs.5 lakh to each family per year.
- The citizens will get free services with identified hospital mechanisms.
- Offers financial security for catastrophic health expenditure.
- It offers free hospital service and equity of access to every BPL family under the scheme.
- It also offers Universal health insurance to the citizens of the state.
- The government provides the amount of Rs.50,000 when the treatment amount crosses Rs.1.5 lakh.
- Citizens can also apply for the 6 years children suffering from any disease like cholera implant surgery, auditory treatment, etc.
- Through this scheme, you will get the service for serious illnesses like heart, lung, liver, kidney, cancer, etc, and many more.
How to Get Registered under YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022?
All the citizens who are willing to apply for the scheme will be able to register themselves under YSR Aagogyasri, before applying for the scheme citizens must check out the eligibility criteria for the same mentioned above on this page. Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the scheme.
- To apply for the scheme, firstly visit the official portal of the YSR Aarogyasri i.e. www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in
- After you have landed on the site then you have to tap on the Sign-in option, available on the top right side of the page.
- Once you have tapped on the option then you will be taken to a new page and there, you are required to enter the user id and password.
- Then you have to select your category from the drop-down list and then click on the registration option.
- Then on the next page, you have to choose any one option between the Aadhar number/ Aadhar enrollment number.
- After you have selected your option then you have to click on the retrieve details.
- Then on the fresh page, the application form will appear before you, fill out all the required details on the application form.
- Then you are required to upload the asked documents with the application form.
- Then you have to click add beneficiary to add your family member.
- Then you have to add the photograph and aadhar card of your beneficiary and then click on the Save button.
- Now after you have completely filled out all the details and have also uploaded the required documents then tap on the submit option.
- Once you have submitted your application form then you will receive your health card enrollment number in your registered mobile number.
- Now take the printout of the application form signed it and then scan it for future use.
- Now you have to again login to the portal and then you are required to upload the signed form by tapping on the add attachment tab.
- Then you have to click on the submit application approval option, then you will get a message regarding the successful submission of your application with the STO/ APPO code.
- Lastly, you are required to submit the signed printed application form to the concerned authority of the STO/ APPO office.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022 Documents
There are some important documents that are required to upload while filling out the application form. Applicants who forget to upload the documents will not be able to proceed further her is the full list of the documents to upload along with the application form.
- Discharge papers of the patient from the hospital
- Address proof ( Aadhar card)
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Bank account holder name
- Treatment documents
Treatment not Included Under YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022
There are several treatments and diseases which can not be cured under the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme, these treatments will be not available for any of the citizens. Here we have mentioned the full list of the illness not covered under the scheme.
- HIV/ AIDS
- Assisted device for heart failure
- Liver, bone marrow, and cardiac transplantation
- Hip and knee replacement
- Gamma knife procedure for neurosurgery
Procedure to Retrieve YSR Aarogyasri password
Applicants who forgot their password will be able to retrieve it and follow the procedure to do so.
- To retrieve your password, go to the official portal of YSR Aarogyasri i.e. www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in
- Post visiting the site, you have to click on the sign-in option which is available at the top of the main page.
- Once you have clicked on the option then a dropdown list will appear before you, there you are required to tap on the YSR Aarogyasri option.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page, where the login page will open before you.
- Now click on the forgot password option, then you will be taken to the new page.
- Then you have to enter the mail id or your registered mobile number on the page.
- Then click on the submit option and then you will get the OTP on the registered mobile number or mail id.
- Then enter the OTP and then your password will be reset.
YSR Aarogyasri Health card
The government of Andhra Prades has launched this scheme for the betterment of public medical health. Applicants who have applied for the YSR Aarogyasri scheme will be issued a health card, their medical history will be fed according to their illness, so that if you visit any hospital then by just showing the health card your medical history will be shown in front of the doctor. And then you do not have to do the full check procedure again, that will be done by just showing the card.
Procedure To Check Your YSR Aarogyasri Status
Applicants who have registered themselves for the YSR Aarogyasri scheme will get the message for the approval of the application. Then your health care will get ready which you will get to know through the notification on your mobile number. Here is the full procedure to check your YSR Aarogyasri stats.
- Applicants who want to check the status of the card, have to first visit the official website of YSR Aarogyasri i.e. www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in
- After that, you have to tap on the EHS option, which you will be able to see on the main page of the site.
- After you have clicked on the tab then on the new page you have to click on the health and card status.
- Once you have clicked on the option, then you will be taken to the new page, where you have to enter the required details.
- After you have entered the details then you have to click on the search option, then the status of your card will appear before you on your screen.
- By following the above procedure, you will be able to check the status of your card.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022: Important Links
|YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022||www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in|
|YSR Aarogyasri Scheme registration||Click Here|