TNEGA Tnesevai Portal: As everyone knows now the world is moving towards digitalization, everything is done digitally. So keeping this strategy in mind the government of Tamil Nadu has created a new portal which is called TNEGA. The portal will be providing you with all the essential services, it will offer you to get any of the government certificates like caste certificate, income certificate, scholarship certificate, higher education certificate, etc.
You will get all the government authorized certificates, that you want to download, citizens have to just visit the official portal of TNEGA i.e.www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in. Once you entered the portal you will come to know many things about the portal, you can also see the list of certificates that the government will be offering to all the natives. Go through the full article to know more about it.
TNEGA Tnesevai Portal
Every citizen of Tamil Nadu is very pleased to know that the government has ventured into such a portal to provide various services to every corner of the State. Now it will become very easy for all the natives to search for any government certificate online through the TNEGA portal. You will be able to download it from the site, now you do not have to visit the government offices to check the status of the e-Sevai. The work will be done easily by just sitting at your home, it will e done with one touch only.
TNEGA Tnesevai Portal- Overview Table
|Article type||TNEGA Tnesevai Portal|
|Name of the portal||Tamil Nadu E-Governance Agency (TNEA)|
|Portal introduced by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|The motive of the portal||To provide all the services online on the official portal|
|Beneficiary||All the natives of Tamil Nadu|
|Application process||Online mode|
TNEGA Tnesevai Portal Objective
The main motive of the government of Tamil Naadu was to provide all the services to all the citizens of the state online. Where they can easily approach the site and can download the certificate they want. By introducing this portal the government has saved a lot of time for all the people, now they can check and download any certificate at any time and anywhere. The government wanted to convert the State into a digital world, where citizens will now have digital knowledge about the portal and its services. Many citizens are not aware of the digital world and any of the government services. Through this portal at least the citizens will get a little aware of all the schemes, services, and policies introduced by the government.
Also Check: Tamil Nadu Urban Employment Scheme
TNEGA Tnesevai Portal Benefits
All the citizens of Tamil Nadu can take a lot advantage of the TNEGA portal, the government has launched this portal for the use of the citizens. This will help the natives to search for any government certificate and download it directly from the site. Below we have mentioned the benefits of the portal.
- The TNEGA portal has many plus points and one of the most important points is that it has made all the government-related work very easygoing.
- The portal will be providing all the services launched by the government.
- Now the citizens do not have to visit the government offices to ask for any government certificates.
- With just one click you will be able to download the certificate.
- This will save a lot of time and money for all the citizens.
- You can take the advantage of this portal to check the status of e-sevai.
- You will be able to search the E-service centre near you.
- You can even check the review of every citizen.
- You can also check the order made by the government.
- The service will be available in the remote area of the state
Procedure To Check The E-Service Centre
Al the citizens who are eager to know about the e-service centre and want to search for the same, then follow the below procedure to do so.
- To check the e-service centre near you, first, you have to visit the official portal of Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency ( TNEGA) i.e. www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in.
- Post visiting the site then you have to click on the e-service centre near you option, which is available under the Recent News section.
- Now on the fresh page, you have to enter the required details like District name and Taluk name under CSC location.
- After that, on the left side of the page under the CSC centre details, there will be the list of the e- centres along with the proper address.
- There is also a map to guide you to the e- centre, you can also take its help.
- Now you have to click on any of the locations that come near you.
- Once you clicked on any of the Taluk names, then the map will show you the location of the e-centre.
- By following the above procedure you can successfully check the e-centres near you.
Recommended Read: Tnvelaivaaippu Registration And Renewal
How To Do the Registration in TNEGA Tnesevai Portal?
All the citizens who want to take advantage of the TNEGA portal have to first register themselves in the portal. By doing this it will become easy for you to log in to the portal and download the certificate you want. Follow the below procedure to get yourself registered in the portal.
- To register in TNEGA, go to the official website of Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency ( TNEGA) i.e. www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in.
- Now that you have drop-in to the site then you have to click on the user login option, which is on the right side of the main page.
- Once you clicked on the option then you will be taken to a new page, there you have to tap on the New user option.
- After that start filling out the details asked on the page.
- Now after entering the required details enter the captcha code and click on the Signup option.
- By following the procedure you can get yourself registered in the portal.
Procedure To Do TNEGA Tnesevai Department login
All the department workers can also log in to the official portal to check the status of the portal, or if they want to make any changes to the portal they can do so. Here we have mentioned the steps to do the department login.
- To do the department login, go to the official website of Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNEGA) i.e. www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in.
- Post visiting the site, you are supposed to tap on the department login option under the sign-in option.
- Now on the next page, you have to enter the required details like user name password and then captcha code.
- After you have entered the details then you have to click on the login option.
- After that, you will be successfully logged in to the portal.
Services Provided By TNEGA Tnesevai Portal
There are a lot of services that the portal provides to all the users, the service that is provided to all the users offline will be now available online. By visiting the site, you can check all the services that are available on the site. We have listed some of the services that have been provided by the government on the official portal.
- Inter caste marriage certificate
- Widow certificate
- Caste certificate
- Registration of license under boilers act
- Renewal of license under boiler’s act
- Collection of water charges
- Collection of Sewerage Tax
- Printing of birth certificate
- Printing of death certificate
- Agricultural income certifiicate
- No male child certificate
- Unmarried certificate
- Community certificate
- Resident certificate
- Moneylender licence
- Electricity bill payment
- PDS Aadhar enrollment
- Collection of traffic police challan payment.
- No graduate certifiicate
- Unmarried women’s pension service
How To Login With Mobile Number?
There are many features in the portal, that users can take advantage of. You can do login into the portal with your mobile number also. If any user wants to log in with the mobile number then follow the below procedure to do the same.
- If you want to do the login with a mobile number then you have to first go to the official website of Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNEGA) i.e. www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in.
- Now that you have visited the site, then you have to tap on the new user option, which will be available on the right side of the main page.
- After you have clicked on the asked option, then you will be redirected to a new page.
- There you have to click on the Login with Mobile number option.
- Once you tap on the option and then on the next page, you have to enter the required details like – your mobile number and then click on the Generate OTP option.
- After that an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, enter the OTP and then click on the verify OTP option.
Procedure To Reset User’s TNEGA Tnesevai Password
If any citizen has forgotten his/ her password or wants to change the password then they can do it by just following these simple steps.
- All the citizens who want to reset their password, have to go to the official website of Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNEGA) i.e. www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in
- Then next on the right side of the home page you have to tap on the user login option.
- Post clicking on the asked option, then you will be taken to a new page, where you have to click on the forgot password option.
- After that on the fresh page, under Searched By you have to choose any one option among the four options that are – By login id, mobile number, e-mail id, aadhar number.
- You will be able to search with any of the above four options for example- if you choose by login id then you have to enter the login id.
- Under that, you have to enter your full name, e-mail id, contact number and user status.
- After filling out all the required information then you have to click on the Search option.
- By doing this your password will be successfully changed.
How To Download Certificates From TNEGA?
All the users who are taking advantage of this portal can download the certificate that is available in the portal very easily. Follow the below steps to download the certificates from the site.
- All the citizens who want to download the certificate, first have to go to the official website of Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNEGA) i.e. www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in.
- After you have entered the site, then on the main page you have to click on the user login option.
- Later on, you will be ake to a new page, where you have to enter the user id, password and captcha code.
- After entering the required details then you have to click on the login button.
- Then you will be taken to the user dashboard, there you have to choose the department list and then a drop-down list will appear.
- Now select the Revenue department from the list.
- After you have clicked on the option then a list of services will appear.
- Search for the service which you want to download.
- Post clicking on the service will open a new tab, then you have to click on the proceed option.
- On the new page you have to enter the required details and after that click on the search option.
- Then CAN details will appear before you, and then tap on the proceed option.
- On the next page again you have to enter some details.
- After you have filled the form then click on the Add and submit option.
- After that, you have to upload some documents and tap on the make payment option.
- Now pay the application fee of Rs.60 which you can pay through credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
- You will be able to download the certificates by following this process.
TNEGA Tnesevai Portal Contact Details
Directorate of e-Governance/ Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency
2nd and 7th floor, P.T.LEE Chengalveraya Naicker Building
Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002. OPT. LIC Building
Fax No. +914428521112
Mob. No. +914140164907
Email id – tnega[at]tn[dot]gov[dot]in
TNEGA Tnesevai Portal: Important Links
|TNEGA Tnesevai Portal||www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in|
|TNEGA Tnesevai registration for users||Click Here|