serviceonline.gov.in epass Apply Online: India is currently witnessing the second wave of the covid-19 pandemic. Day by day covid cases are surging and to stop the spread state governments have again started implementing lockdowns, curfews, and various restrictions. Inline to keep the movement of people associated with essential services and in case of emergencies during the lockdown, the e-pass system is being re-introduced in various states. Citizens can visit serviceonline.gov.in epass portal for applying for travel passes in respective states.
serviceonline.gov.in e-p-Pass Apply
Movement becomes tough during the lockdown or curfew period, to tackle this situation, the government introduced an e-pass system to ease the movement of people Havana NY emergency during the lockdown. An e-pass is simply a permission letter issued by the government to travel within the state or between states in case of any emergency during the lockdown period.
In this article, we have tried compiling every information related to serviceonline.gov.in e-pass for travel during the lockdown in various states/UTs of the country. Moving ahead in this article, readers are going to get complete information about the service online e-pass application process, eligibility requirements, documents, status tracking, etc.
serviceonline.gov.in e-Pass Overview
|Name of the Service||Lockdown e-passes|
|Developed by||National Informatics System (NIC)|
|Purpose||To provide e-pass and other online services state-wise|
|Issued to||Citizens of India|
|Mode of epass application||Online|
Who can apply for e-Pass?
One should note that e-passes are issued only to the needy person in case of emergencies. Apart from this, no travel passes whether it is interstate travel intrastate travel is required.
- All the citizens of states and UTs associated with emergency services can apply for e-passes.
- Any individual or group who is having an extreme emergency such as medical emergency, marriage, death of relative, or any other unforeseen event can apply for e-Pass.
Details to be filled in the application form
While filling an application form for ePass, applicants are asked to submit personal details and travel details. Check what all basic details are required at the time of online application given in this particular section-
- Name of the applicant
- Father/Mother name
- Mobile Number
- Type of epass
- Reason for issue of epass
- Start Date of travel
- Last date of travel
- Location of travel start point
- Travel destination
- Present address
- Travel destination address
- Vehicle registration details
- Vehicle type
- Reason of travel
- Number and details of Additional member with applicant during commute
- Travel route etc.
Those who are applying for covid 19 lockdown passes need to submit all the required documents at the time of application. They have to submit the following documents along with the application-
- Photograph of the applicant
- Supporting documents such as Id card (any valid id), vehicle documents etc.
How to apply for serviceonline.gov.in epass?
Step 1- Visit the official portal. The link is given below.
Step 2- Select state from the drop-down menu by clicking on “Select State to Apply e-pass”.
Step 3- Clione-passages type you wish to apply for from the various options available.
Step 4- Applicants will then be redirected to the state ePass portal.
Step 5- The application form will open.
Step 6- Fill in details and upload required documents.
Step 7- Apply after reviewing the entries.
Step 8- Application reference or tracking id will be generated. Keep these details safe for further references.
serviceonline.gov.in epass Application Status
After the submission of the application form for e-pass, applicants can also track their application status. They can check it using the valid reference Id or any other id/number issued at the time of application. Applicants can check ePass status on the service online portal by following the simple instructions shared below-
- Visit the official website of serviceonline.
- Click on “Track your Application Button” tab.
- Select respective state from the drop-down menu.
- Choose any of the option to track application.
- Enter the required details and click on submit button.
- Application status will appear, check the details.
Important Instructions related to Covid-19 Lockdown e-Pass
- Any person or group can apply for epass.
- Before applying for epass, one must keep all the required documents handy.
- Users must fill all the mandatory fields correctly in the application form.
- Applicants must use a valid mobile number so that OTP can be verified.
- Applicants can track their application status using valid reference number.
- Citizens must keep a soft copy or a hard copy of e-pass with them at the time of travelling and must show it as and when required.
- The decision of approval and rejection of e-Pass depends upon the authorised approving authority. Each state has assigned a particular authority for verifying and approving e-Pass applications.
- E-passes are issued for inter-state or intra-state travel.
- E-pass issued to citizens are non-transferrable.
- A serious action will be taken if an individual or group is found misusing the ePass.
State-wise serviceonline.gov.in E-pass application Links
|State||Application link for e-Pass|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Mizoram||Mizoram Apply for e-pass for movement during lockdown –|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Click Here|
|serviceonline.gov.in portal link||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Police ePass||Click Here|
|CoWIN Registration||Click Here|
Yes, citizens from any state can apply for covid travel passes through this portal.
Curfew passes are issued only to the personnel involved in delivering essential services or those who have emergencies during the lockdown period.
One must fill in details such as the name of the applicant, pass type, reason for travel, vehicle detail. date, time, venue, address, etc.
Covid passes are issued by various authorities such as police departments, district magistrates, etc. It depends on the state.
Applicants are usually required to upload their passport size photograph, identity proof, or any other supporting document such as office id, work permit, etc.
Yes, a mobile number is compulsorily required for e-pass applications. This is used for OTP Verification and also for communicated epass updates to the applicants.
Application status can be tracked using either the application submission date, application name, Id proof number or estimated date of arrival at the selected destination.
Yes, a soft copy of the e-pass can be shown to the concerned person during the travel. We advise people to also keep a hard copy of the same.
serviceonline.gov.in epass Apply through these steps, ask in the comment box below your queries.