CoWin 2.O Registration Online Process Price List co-win portal login | admin cowin gov in | https www cowin gov in home | cowin gov in portal login | http www cowin gov in home
The phase 3rd strategy will start from 1st May 2021. In this phase, 18 plus civilians of India will be vaccinated from Saturday i.e. May 1st. Officials stated that COVID-19 vaccine will be made more flexible in phase 3rd. Government of India working for a year so that more and more get vaccination.
The second phase of the world’s largest covid-19 vaccination drive has started on Monday eve. The registration process for phase 2 started at 9:00 on March 1, 2021. Registration can be done in online as well as in offline mode. In order to register and book appointments in advance at government or private vaccination centers you have to visit the official CoWin portal or apply on other IT applications of GoI. Registration facility is only available for eligible citizens as specified for second phase by the Government.
The government of India has successfully completed Phase 1 Vaccination Drive to fight against the deadly Coronavirus. Under phase 1, all the health care workers and frontline warriors were vaccinated across the country and now we are moving towards the second phase i.e. from Cowin 1.0 version to CoWin 2.O version. Eligible citizens who are willing to get vaccinated have to register and book appointment through CoWin portal. CoWin 2.0 Registration has started from 1st March 2021.
UPDATE (20th April): From 1st of May, all the adults who are 18+ can get COVID-19 vaccine shots. The government of India announced stage 3rd strategy against COVID-19 from May 1st 2021 (Saturday).
A huge confusion has been seen among public regarding the registration for vaccination through CoWin mobile application but now it has been cleared by the Ministry. All the citizens should note that the registration for COWIN 2.0 vaccination drive can be made only through CoWin portal. CoWin mobile app available on Play Store is not for general public and cannot used for registration. It is only for administrators as specified by the ministry.
CoWin 2.O Registration
CoWin portal is an important aspect of world’s largest Covid vaccination drive that is currently active in India. The roll out of CoWin portal is going to simply the registration process general public. Citizens those who are not able to register in advance due to various reasons or have trouble registering online need not to worry. Apart from online method of registration there are two other ways also by which eligible citizens can be registered and inoculated. The complete information and registration process is explained in this article.
What is CoWin?
Co-WIN is an online platform rolled out by the Government of India for simplifying vaccination program in India. CoWIN 2.0 is the updated version with registration facility also for citizens. It an online portal through which citizens can register and book slots for Covid-vaccination at the preferred CVCs.
Vaccination process under this phase will be carried out at government and private hospitals empaneled by the government. Vaccination in government CVCs will be provided free of cost whereas beneficiaries have to pay some charge at the private centers. However, these charges has been fixed as per price ceiling decided by the government for private hospitals therefore, citizens do not have to worry about that. Under this vaccination process, two vaccines are going to be used. These are Covishield and Covaxin. Covishield has been developed by Oxford-AstraZeneca and is manufactured by SII whereas Covaxin has been developed & manufactured by Bharat Biotech.
Get all the important details on CoWin 2.0 registration and all the aspects of this covid-19 phase two vaccination drive in this article.
CoWin 2.O Registration- An Overview
|Title||CoWin 2.O Registration|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), GoI|
|Program||Covid-19 Vaccination Program|
|Vaccination Phase||Phase 2|
|Commencement of Registration for phase 2||1st March 2021 at 9:00 am|
|Registration Status||Active Now|
|Phase of Vaccination||Phase 3|
|Phase 3rd Registration Start From||1st May 2021|
|Mode of Registration||Online & Offline|
|Appointment booking slot||9:00 am to 3 pm every day|
|Vaccination Cycle||2 dose (2nd dose after 28 days)|
|Eligibility||Citizens above 60 years & citizens above 45years of age with comorbidities|
|Vaccine used||Covishield & Covaxin|
|CoWin App Utility||Only for Administrators (for vaccinator level)|
Features of CoWin 2.0 Vaccination Drive & Registration Process
All the eligible citizens have to register online through CoWin official website. Check all the important features of this portal as well of this phase 2 vaccination drive given below-
- Covid-19 Phase 2 drive started for general public on 1st March 2021 at 9:00 am.
- Only eligible citizens can register for vaccination.
- One can register through CoWin portal or through Arogya Setu App
- Registration on Self Registration module of CoWin portal and Arogya Setu is to be made through a mobile number.
- Apart from online mode, citizens who cannot register in advance can also book schedule for vaccination in offline mode by visiting the nearest vaccination center or contact the respective person appointed by the government.
- Citizens can get vaccinated at government CVC (Covid Vaccination Center) as well as Private Vaccination centers specified by the government after registration.
- Vaccination at govt centers is free of cost whereas citizens have to pay a specific fee at private CVCs. Government has set a cap of Rs.250 per dose per person can be charged by the private vaccination centers.
- Using CoWin portal, citizens can select their preferred CVCs.
- One can register maximum 4 people using a single mobile number.
- Registration can be made through mobile number on portal and app.
- Vaccination slot can also be selected by the citizens as per their convenience using the registration module.
- In case, a citizen is not able to visit the vaccination center on scheduled date then he/she can reschedule the same.
- As vaccination cycle include 2 doses, citizen’s appointment for 2nd dose after 28 days will be automatically scheduled.
Eligibility for COWIN 2.0 Covid 19 Vaccine Registration
Phase 2 vaccination drive is being carried out only for a specified set of citizens of the country like it was in the first phase which was only for Health care workers and all the frontline workers across the country. Check the eligibility criteria for phase vaccination drive and who can get inoculated under this phase below-
- All the senior citizens of the country or those who will attain the age of 60 years or above as on 1st January 2022.
- All the citizens with who will attain the age of 49 to 59 years as on 1st January 2022 and have any of the following comorbidities-
- All Health Care Workers (HCWs) & Frontline Workers (FLCs) as specified by the Health Ministry.
How to Register for Phase 2 Vaccination Program?
There are basically three ways by which eligible citizens can register for phase 2 vaccination. These include-
- Advanced Self-Registration (Through CoWin Portal or Mobile Apps)
- On-Site Registration (Registration at Covid-Vaccination Centres)
- Facilitated Cohort Registration (mobilization of beneficiaries to the CVCs with the help of government representatives like ANMs, GNMs, SHGs etc.)
CoWin 2.O Advanced Self-Registration Process
Advance Self Registration is one of the easiest ways to register for Covid-19 vaccination without visiting any specific place. This facility allow citizens to register in advance by selecting nearest vaccination center and time slot as per their convenience through portal or App. Check complete procedure shared below to register in advance for vaccination-
Registration Via CoWin 2.0 Portal
Before moving to registration and appointment process, have a look at the complete work-flow or Covid-19 Phase 2 CoWin registration process shared below-
- Registration- To get vaccinated at under this vaccination campaign, eligible citizens have to register themselves. Registration can be done online through CoWIN 2.0 portal and mobile application and also in offline mode which are explained below.
- Login- Those who have registered through the portal can login any time to book their appointment. Login can be done by using registered mobile no.
- Appointment Scheduling- After login, appointment can be scheduled by selecting the preferred center and time slot. Citizens and also re-schedule appointments.
- Appointment Confirmation– Confirm appointment after booking and download the confirmation.
- Vaccination Completed- Finally, citizens will get vaccinated as per the appointment at the scheduled center. Before vaccination, each beneficiary is verified at the centre. So, it is compulsory for each beneficiary to provide necessary documents as mentioned at the time of registration. After vaccination, appointment for dose 2 will be automatically rescheduled.
Now check each step in detail-
-Go the official CoWIN portal.
-Click on “Register Yourself” link shared on the homepage of the portal.
– Enter Mobile No. in the space provided and click on “GET OTP”.
– Enter OTP and click on “Verify” tab.
– After the Verification of OTP, vaccination registration page will appear. One has to fill all the mandatory details such as Photo Id, Id No., name, birth year etc. After entering all the details, click on “Register” button.
– A confirmation message will pop-up.
– After successful registration, “Account Details” page will be shown. On this page, click on “Add More” tab to add other individuals (Max 3).
– Enter details of each individual and fill all the mandatory options.
– If, you wish to delete any of the individual linked, you can do by clicking on the delete option.
After registration and adding other individuals to your number, you can proceed to schedule booking for vaccination. Here is the complete process-
– If not Logged into to the portal then login first.
– To schedule appointment, open “Account Detail” page.
– Now, click on “Schedule Appointment” button given against the name of the individual for which you wish to book appointment.
-Now, “Book Appointment for Vaccination” page will open. Search nearest vaccination center as per your preference from the drop down menu and click on “Search” button.
– On clicking search button, name of available centers in the selected location will appear, choose center, date of availability, availability capacity, you can also check next week slots, etc by clicking on the options available as shown in the image below. Once selected, click on “Book” button to schedule appointment.
– Now, the appointment page will display. You can verify appointment details and click on “Confirm” button for final confirmation.
-Appointment will be confirmed and a confirmation message will appear on the screen. Click on “Download” button to download the confirmation. Keep the confirmation detail safe as it is required at the vaccination center on the day of appointment.
An appointment can be re-scheduled at any later stage. Rescheduling of appointment should be done before the date of appointment. Check how can you reschedule an appointment through the portal explained below- – Login to the CoWIN portal.
– “Account Details” will open. Click on “Re-Schedule Appointment” tab given against the name of the individual for whom appointment is to be re-scheduled.
– You will be redirected to “Book Appointment for Vaccination” page. On this page, search the revised date and CVC and click on “Book” tab.
– After that click on “Confirm” to confirm the revised schedule.
– Confirmation page will open. Save the confirmation to be presented on the day of vaccination.
Registration Via Arogya Setu
Citizens can also register for Covid-vaccination through Arogya Setu Application. The complete process for registration and booking appointment can be viewed below-
- Open Arogya Setu Application on your mobile.
- Click on “CoWIN” tab given on top right of the homepage.
- Click on “Vaccination” option and select “Register Now” if not registered.
- Enter Mobile number and verify OTP.
- After mobile verification, Enter details for registration. Select photo Id Card type from the drop down menu, Enter photo Id card no, name of the beneficiary, gender , death of birth, mark the declaration for comorbidities and click on Submit button.
- Now, page showing the names of individuals linked with the mobile number will appear. If you wish to add beneficiary then you can click on “Add beneficiary” option.
- Click on the name and “Schedule Vaccination” option to book appointment.
- Enter pin code and click on “Find Vaccination Center” option
- Select vaccination center and date from the drop down and click on “Check Availability”. Then select the slot from the availability options and click on “Proceed” button.
- Now, check the appointment details and confirm.
- After successful appointment, check the appointment details and save it. Show the appointment details at the vaccination center on the day of appointment whenever asked.
- If you wish to reschedule appointment, just click on the “Re-schedule” options and select another date or vaccination center.
At the time of registration and vaccination at the vaccination centers, citizens are advised to carry following documents for the purpose of verification-
- Aadhar Card
- Photo Id card provided to at the of online registration
- Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC)
- Employment certificate with photo or Official Identity Card with photo
- Certificate of Comorbidity [In case of citizens of age group 45 year to 59 years for Healthcare Workers (HCWs) & Frontline Workers (FLWs)]
|Cowin 2.0 website Link||Click Here|
|COWIN Self Registration Link||Click Here|
|MOHFW guidance for COWIN 2.0||Click Here|
|COWIN 2.0 Registration and Appointment Manual||Click Here|
|List of CGHS and PM Ayushman Yojna empaneled hospitals for Covid Vaccination Centers||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Universal Health Care Scheme||Click Here|
CoWin is an online portal through which citizens can register themselves for vaccination under the second phase Covid-19 vaccination campaign in India. CoWIN 2.0 is the new version of the app for second phase.
The second phase of registration for vaccination was started on 1st March 2020 at 9:00 am.
This vaccination drive is only for the citizens of 60 years & above and citizens of age 49 to 59 years having any kind of comorbidities.
Such citizens can register and get vaccinated by visiting the nearest Covid Vaccination centers. They can contact concerned govt representative such as ANMs, GNMs, or govt. hospital/ health center in their locality for more information about the vaccination drive.
No, Aadhaar card is not compulsory for registration purpose. Citizens can use any of the photo ID card.
Citizens can use any of the following documents-
– Aadhaar Card
– PAN card
– Voter Card
– Driving License
– Pension Passbook
– NPR Smart Card
No, registration process for vaccination is completely free.
Vaccination at government vaccination centers is free whereas at private centres you have to pay a certain amount of fee as specified by the government. As per Govt’s order, private vaccination centers can charge upto Rs.250 per dose from each beneficiary.
No, appointment for 2nd dose will be automatically scheduled by the system. Citizens could be informed in advance through SMS.
Yes, citizens can reschedule their appointment booking through the portal.
No, citizens should get vaccinated only at the Covid Vaccination Centers empaneled and authorized by the government of India.
Yes, you must carry the appointment confirmation detail and a photo ID card as mentioned at the time of registration.
No, citizen self registration module is not available on CoWIN mobile application. They can only register through CoWIN portal and Arogya setu app as of now. CoWIN app is only for administration purpose.