Punjab Traveller E Pass registration | Punjab epass Apply Online | COVA Punjab e pass Application login
India is experiencing a way severe condition due to outbreak in 2022 than the last year. This second wave is more hazardous. Apart from the above-mentioned course of actions, the govt has mandated a Punjab Traveller e Pass for the passengers travelling to the state. Complete details regarding the same have been discussed in the article below. The lethal virus is multiplying itself at a much faster rate and thus, it becomes highly alarming to control its spread over the country. As the situation is collapsing speedily, central and state governments are imposing more stringent restrictions. For the state of Punjab, the government has enforced precautionary measures like night curfews, phased opening of shops, online mode of education, no mass gatherings, less occupancy in public publics like parks, cinema halls, etc. If the situation still continues to worsen, there might be a chance of complete lockdown for a few days in the state.
Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration
Since the cases in the country are shooting up day by day, the government of Punjab has instructed the passengers from every state including Delhi and NCR to register themselves on the COVA Portal and obtain a Punjab Traveller E Pass for themselves. The aim behind this major step is to control the spread of the virus within the state.
Passengers can register themselves for the Punjab e-Pass through two ways.
- Through the COVA App
- Through online self-registration
In the following article, we have discussed the detailed procedures of both the methods.
Key Highlights Punjab e-Pass Online
|Article Category||Punjab Govt Scheme|
|Name||Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration|
|Authority||Government of Punjab|
|Objective||To control the spread of the fatal|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Documents Required for Punjab E Pass Registration
Below is the list of documents required to successfully register yourself to get an e pass to facilitate your movement to/ within the state.
- Proof of Identity
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Negative RT- PCR Report (less than 72 hours old of the travel date)
- Vaccination Certificate, if possessed (more than 2 weeks old)
- Scanned image of your recent photograph
[Register] Cowin COVID Vaccine Registration
- There is no restriction on the outward movement from the state. The residents can travel interstate without any need of registering themselves on the COVA Portal.
- While travelling, all the passengers must wear their masks at all times, failure to which might lead to hefty fines.
- Passengers must carry the hard copies of their IDs and respective RT-PCR reports with them.
- Everyone in the state must install the COVA mobile application in their respective smartphones.
- Asymptomatic patients must self-isolate themselves for at least 14 days and report their daily status either on the COVA app or by calling the authorities on 112.
- As for symptomatic patients, stricter guidelines will be implemented.
Procedure to register for Punjab Traveller e-Pass
As mentioned earlier, it is mandatory to possess a valid Punjab Traveller ePass with yourself to be able to travel to the state of Punjab. The govt of Punjab has established two methods for the same. Check the details below.
Through Official Website
Passengers must register themselves on the official portal of COVA Punjab in order to travel. The procedure for the same has been discussed here.
Step I:- Use the link to open the registration form for Punjab E Pass, click here. The registration form will appear.
Step II:- Complete the form providing the following details.
– Travel Type: Moving into Punjab/ Transit through Punjab
– Mode of Travel: Air/ Rail/ Road
– Type of Vehicle used for travel
– Vehicle Number
– Date of Travel
– Passenger(s) Details: Name, Gender, Age, Mobile Number, ID Proof, Address
– Negative RT-PCR report of all the passengers
– Travel Details: Origin and Destination Address
Step III:- Upload a clear scanned image of the ID Proof and the negative report.
Step IV:- At last, click on the “Submit” button to forward your application to the concerned authorities. Upon successful registration of the same, a link will be sent to your registered mobile number to download your desired ePass.
Step V:- Take a print out of the same on a A4 size sheet with QR code clearly visible.
Step VI:- Paste the e-registration vehicle stamp on the windscreen of your vehicle. The police will scan the same at the border checkpoints. If everything is fine, they will let you pass through.
को-विन कोविड 19 वैक्सीनेशन रजिस्ट्रेशन
Through COVA App
The registration procedure through the COVA Punjab app is not much different from the one described above. For your assistance, we have explained the same below.
Step I:- Download the COVA Punjab App on your smartphones. Download Link available below.
Step II:- Once installed, open the app. From the menu, select the option of “Self Generated e-Pass”.
Step III:- Fill in the details in the registration form that appears. After that, click on the “Submit” button.
Step IV:- Follow the Steps IV- VI of the aforementioned registration procedure to complete the process.
Note:- If you are a regular passenger and it involves constant travelling, you must register as a frequent passenger. Click here for the registration form of the same.
E pass articles:
- serviceonline.gov.in epass Apply
- यूपी कर्फ्यू ई-पास ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन
- Maharashtra Police E pass Apply
- Uttarakhand Entry Epass
|COVA Punjab Web Portal||Click here|
|Punjab Traveller E Pass Apply Online||Click here|
|Download COVA App (Android users)||Click here|
|Download COVA App (iOS users)||Click here|
|Other Punjab Govt Schemes||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions
One can apply to get their Punjab Traveller E-Pass via two methods.
(i) Register through COVA webportal
(ii) Register through COVA mobile app
No, the Punjab govt has not prescribed any registration fee for the Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration.
– Preventative measures against the virus
– List of hospitals
– Travelling Instructions
– Register for Punjab e-Pass
– Sewa Kendra Appointment, etc.
Post your queries related to the Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration in the comment section available below. Our team will revert back with an appropriate solution for the same as soon as possible.